Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Pack hand luggage with me is up! Acting all clueless with the bear 🤣🤣🤣 I just can't! How is she not embarrassed hahaha xx
Complete lack of self awareness and emotionally immature. It’s her ‘thing’ her anxiety is what makes her stand out 😂
I’m sure she could just get a prescription for beta blockers for times of extreme stress like a typical anxiety sufferer would do.

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Oh here we go 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_4303.jpeg
rougher than a bears arse 🤣🤣🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Complete lack of self awareness and emotionally immature. It’s her ‘thing’ her anxiety is what makes her stand out 😂
I’m sure she could just get a prescription for beta blockers for times of extreme stress like a typical anxiety sufferer would do.
She is very emotionally immature she needs to discuss every decision with her mum or dad so that they agree then she doesn’t have to take sole ownership if things go wrong and at 38 she would say it’s fine but it’s not

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Is she actually taking the p*** with that tea, since when has garlic bread and veg been a thing 🤢🤢, I swear she does it on purpose to get a reaction
Definitely the meal combos I have never seen before
Even the grapes and scrambled egg thr other day
But she insists that harper has chosen these meals so she doesn’t get the blame if harper wants this she gets it

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I wish Woe would get back here with some more tea and wipe that smug look off her face! She gets every bit of scrutiny and trolling she deserves. The lies that spill out of her mouth are ridiculous. She just a pity party that thrives on people feeling sorry for her. That filthy teddy bear is pathetic! How can she preach she's a bad ass single mother when she's always crying and claiming dramas that she never divulges just to keep her pathetic 'hun's' glued? They're just as sad as she is. If they haven't woke up to her by now they never will. Watching them in the comments rimming her hole in the hope of a comment back from her is hilarious!! She doesn't give a s about you all my loves, you're just a money making racket to her 😂 😂 She's like the boy who cried wolf, always faking drama and when the day finally comes when something does happen no one will be interested or believe her cos she's a compulsive liar! I was watching some of her earlier videos and the one where she was trembling cos Harper had gone to Andy's was absolutely pathetic! she doesn't give a se about that kid, apparently she only got pregnant to trap Andy so she resents Harper anyway and it shows. Whilst I would be gutted for TikTok to end cos of the lil community we have built and of course TL, I would love to see these arsehole creators in the real world trying to survive once their attempt and fail at being 'famous' has gone lol. I've noticed with most of these idiots eg Sevda, fatlacious, The vav and Aimee, none of them have any friends, they have given their life to talking to a phone completely! When Aimee first started she was always immaculate and well kept and now she's just a slob with straggly unbrushed hair, same pjs and dressing gown day in day out and a shole of a house. TikTok has taken over them all not for the better. At least us lot get some entertainment from them all, rant over gang, have a great day! 😂🥰

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
For someone who claims to be a s well travelled as she is she knows nothing ….
Acting like a 12 yr old that’s being allowed out on her own for the first time, ffs it’s a flight to London the getting to and waiting at airport will take longer than the flight plus who taking her I wonder? Maybe daddy or has she booked a taxi she’s ridiculous 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wish Woe would get back here with some more tea and wipe that smug look off her face! She gets every bit of scrutiny and trolling she deserves. The lies that spill out of her mouth are ridiculous. She just a pity party that thrives on people feeling sorry for her. That filthy teddy bear is pathetic! How can she preach she's a bad ass single mother when she's always crying and claiming dramas that she never divulges just to keep her pathetic 'hun's' glued? They're just as sad as she is. If they haven't woke up to her by now they never will. Watching them in the comments rimming her hole in the hope of a comment back from her is hilarious!! She doesn't give a s about you all my loves, you're just a money making racket to her 😂 😂 She's like the boy who cried wolf, always faking drama and when the day finally comes when something does happen no one will be interested or believe her cos she's a compulsive liar! I was watching some of her earlier videos and the one where she was trembling cos Harper had gone to Andy's was absolutely pathetic! she doesn't give a se about that kid, apparently she only got pregnant to trap Andy so she resents Harper anyway and it shows. Whilst I would be gutted for TikTok to end cos of the lil community we have built and of course TL, I would love to see these arsehole creators in the real world trying to survive once their attempt and fail at being 'famous' has gone lol. I've noticed with most of these idiots eg Sevda, fatlacious, The vav and Aimee, none of them have any friends, they have given their life to talking to a phone completely! When Aimee first started she was always immaculate and well kept and now she's just a slob with straggly unbrushed hair, same pjs and dressing gown day in day out and a shole of a house. TikTok has taken over them all not for the better. At least us lot get some entertainment from them all, rant over gang, have a great day! 😂🥰
Yeah she was well groomed but still looked a complete mess. TT has just filled the void in their lives and it’s totally taken over them. Surely her ex husband sees all the rubbish she says about him. If I was his new woman I would be livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.