Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know she's not a size 8 but she's hardly massive is she? She's about the same size as me and if I ate what she did I'd be the size of a house!!
Yeah you’re right, she must be having 4000 calories each day when you include the hot chocs with cream and all the sweets alongside the masses of carbohydrates and trans fats in her take aways. Such a poor diet and zero exercise except the walking up and down supermarket aisles. She’s desperate for an M and S partnership but she’s just too scruffy

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Tell me you're a creator.....she really thinks she does something special. My daughter had one of them ring things years ago. And Aimee, go brush your bloody hair, you aren't quirky or cute! Paid actor. Shhhhhh. Always something wrong to sensitive eyes if sun even hits them its a thing. Try one day without making something up or complaining. I'd doubt you would get out of bed before it starts.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sweets a bear and a ring light. The essentials. Where's the liquids. Is that all she's taken? Nothing to wash with? No deodorant or perfume, none of the best wrinkle cream? Same girl probably goes buys new stuff then leaves it behind because she doesn't care about the cost of things. For someone who claims to have worked In travel for so long (I have doubts) she hasn't got a dicky bird!

Subo

Mar 7, 2024
Oh here we go 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_4303.jpeg
One word C#NT!!

Spacecadet74

Mar 9, 2024
So she could get a train from Liverpool which would take about 3 hours (including getting to
Liverpool from her house) & she’d be a 15 min drive from the hotel. But instead, she’s travelling 1h+ to man airport & she’ll have to be there about an hour (if not more) before departure. 1 hour flight then another 1h+ to get to the hotel. So 4+ hours & 3 modes of transport (assuming no delays). Make it make sense.

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Sweets a bear and a ring light. The essentials. Where's the liquids. Is that all she's taken? Nothing to wash with? No deodorant or perfume, none of the best wrinkle cream? Same girl probably goes buys new stuff then leaves it behind because she doesn't care about the cost of things. For someone who claims to have worked In travel for so long (I have doubts) she hasn't got a dicky bird!
Was she an actual travel agent though or did she just work for that mlm travel thing 🤔 I know she did juice plus the wrong un 😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she could get a train from Liverpool which would take about 3 hours (including getting to
Liverpool from her house) & she’d be a 15 min drive from the hotel. But instead, she’s travelling 1h+ to man airport & she’ll have to be there about an hour (if not more) before departure. 1 hour flight then another 1h+ to get to the hotel. So 4+ hours & 3 modes of transport (assuming no delays). Make it make sense.
She is just chaotic

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
What where those liquids if I was traveling throw a hot sweaty airport I’d be bring deodorant and a body spray on a perfume

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What where those liquids if I was traveling throw a hot sweaty airport I’d be bring deodorant and a body spray on a perfume
Exactly. It's literally one of the first things I pack and I keep travel size deodorants and little travel bottles of perfume for when I'm even going on short trips. She packs the most unnecessary stuff and doesn't take what she will actually need.

Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Why does Aimee give me the rage so much for someone I have never met. I am actually glad I haven’t as if I did I would give her some home truths, I have never come across someone as immature, and needy and have no self awareness, She looks like a plank this morning packing her teddy bear. A scruffy dirty mess, at least Vavron is well put together and clean, TikTok has been Aimee’s downfall, She was “tidier” before and went to the gym and seemed to have a life. She will end up sectioned when TikTok finishes,

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah, just get the train ffs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why does Aimee give me the rage so much for someone I have never met. I am actually glad I haven’t as if I did I would give her some home truths, I have never come across someone as immature, and needy and have no self awareness, She looks like a plank this morning packing her teddy bear. A scruffy dirty mess, at least Vavron is well put together and clean, TikTok has been Aimee’s downfall, She was “tidier” before and went to the gym and seemed to have a life. She will end up sectioned when TikTok finishes,
She gives us all the rage. It’s human nature when we see someone who hasn’t got an authentic bone in her body. Thinks she can fool everyone but we see through you

Status
Not open for further replies.