Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She gives us all the rage. It’s human nature when we see someone who hasn’t got an authentic bone in her body. Thinks she can fool everyone but we see through you
No exactly the “huns” are thick, they would walk past her in the street, but so would be as she manipulates her appearance so much. She’s fake as they come.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah you’re right, she must be having 4000 calories each day when you include the hot chocs with cream and all the sweets alongside the masses of carbohydrates and trans fats in her take aways. Such a poor diet and zero exercise except the walking up and down supermarket aisles. She’s desperate for an M and S partnership but she’s just too scruffy
It's getting really awkward now where she keeps tagging them and not once have they got back 🤣🤣 well not that I've seen anyway, love that for her🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I wish Woe would get back here with some more tea and wipe that smug look off her face! She gets every bit of scrutiny and trolling she deserves. The lies that spill out of her mouth are ridiculous. She just a pity party that thrives on people feeling sorry for her. That filthy teddy bear is pathetic! How can she preach she's a bad ass single mother when she's always crying and claiming dramas that she never divulges just to keep her pathetic 'hun's' glued? They're just as sad as she is. If they haven't woke up to her by now they never will. Watching them in the comments rimming her hole in the hope of a comment back from her is hilarious!! She doesn't give a s about you all my loves, you're just a money making racket to her 😂 😂 She's like the boy who cried wolf, always faking drama and when the day finally comes when something does happen no one will be interested or believe her cos she's a compulsive liar! I was watching some of her earlier videos and the one where she was trembling cos Harper had gone to Andy's was absolutely pathetic! she doesn't give a se about that kid, apparently she only got pregnant to trap Andy so she resents Harper anyway and it shows. Whilst I would be gutted for TikTok to end cos of the lil community we have built and of course TL, I would love to see these arsehole creators in the real world trying to survive once their attempt and fail at being 'famous' has gone lol. I've noticed with most of these idiots eg Sevda, fatlacious, The vav and Aimee, none of them have any friends, they have given their life to talking to a phone completely! When Aimee first started she was always immaculate and well kept and now she's just a slob with straggly unbrushed hair, same pjs and dressing gown day in day out and a shole of a house. TikTok has taken over them all not for the better. At least us lot get some entertainment from them all, rant over gang, have a great day! 😂🥰
I wish Woe would get back here with some more tea and wipe that smug look off her face! She gets every bit of scrutiny and trolling she deserves. The lies that spill out of her mouth are ridiculous. She just a pity party that thrives on people feeling sorry for her. That filthy teddy bear is pathetic! How can she preach she's a bad ass single mother when she's always crying and claiming dramas that she never divulges just to keep her pathetic 'hun's' glued? They're just as sad as she is. If they haven't woke up to her by now they never will. Watching them in the comments rimming her hole in the hope of a comment back from her is hilarious!! She doesn't give a s about you all my loves, you're just a money making racket to her 😂 😂 She's like the boy who cried wolf, always faking drama and when the day finally comes when something does happen no one will be interested or believe her cos she's a compulsive liar! I was watching some of her earlier videos and the one where she was trembling cos Harper had gone to Andy's was absolutely pathetic! she doesn't give a se about that kid, apparently she only got pregnant to trap Andy so she resents Harper anyway and it shows. Whilst I would be gutted for TikTok to end cos of the lil community we have built and of course TL, I would love to see these arsehole creators in the real world trying to survive once their attempt and fail at being 'famous' has gone lol. I've noticed with most of these idiots eg Sevda, fatlacious, The vav and Aimee, none of them have any friends, they have given their life to talking to a phone completely! When Aimee first started she was always immaculate and well kept and now she's just a slob with straggly unbrushed hair, same pjs and dressing gown day in day out and a shole of a house. TikTok has taken over them all not for the better. At least us lot get some entertainment from them all, rant over gang, have a great day! 😂🥰
This is absolutely spot on! Omg I think you hate her as much as I do! 😂😂 that this morning was just the most pathetic acting. She really needs to watch the recordings before she posts. The hair sticking up??? I mean would you really?? Wtaf were these fellas thinking waking up next to that? She’s taking the piss out of people who are actually suffering from anxiety and mental health problems. She’s wanting to draw attention to herself with the bear so that people will pity her. She really is one sick little girl. Ahhhh I feel better now I’ve got all that off my chest 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is absolutely spot on! Omg I think you hate her as much as I do! 😂😂 that this morning was just the most pathetic acting. She really needs to watch the recordings before she posts. The hair sticking up??? I mean would you really?? Wtaf were these fellas thinking waking up next to that? She’s taking the piss out of people who are actually suffering from anxiety and mental health problems. She’s wanting to draw attention to herself with the bear so that people will pity her. She really is one sick little girl. Ahhhh I feel better now I’ve got all that off my chest 😂
Same here 🥳

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
She is just chaotic
She seems either lazy and doing nothing or making things harder for herself and gos about things in a chaotic manner. I do believe she has some mental health issues and think it all relates. She must be use to chaos and that’s why she’s always creating it. Ahhh I don’t know, because she must also know what she’s doing also, with the lies and making false accusations up, plus she doesn’t care about anyone else! At times I have sympathy for her but at other times she’s a massive t**t. I think she’s also a very lost soul too which doesn’t help her and the way she portrays herself

ridd

Mar 3, 2024
Exactly 👍🏼I usually find anyone with genuine special needs much more genuine and not as able to manipulate other people. She’s the exact opposite
Mummy, bears, hovel, takeaways, dressing like a kid shes playing grown-ups I personally think she's been that pampered the basics of life skills never taught ie cooking how too handle finances and clean..ive got aspergers and serve adhd bipolar not the tiktok version, my mother taught me everything so i could live a independent life and run a house, I do everything this woman doesn't do she knocks me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.