Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mummy, bears, hovel, takeaways, dressing like a kid shes playing grown-ups I personally think she's been that pampered the basics of life skills never taught ie cooking how too handle finances and clean..ive got aspergers and serve adhd bipolar not the tiktok version, my mother taught me everything so i could live a independent life and run a house, I do everything this woman doesn't do she knocks me sick.
She must aggravate you more than all of us. She’s diabolical using mental health to excuse her bad behaviours. She will be wearing a sunflower lanyard next 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She seems either lazy and doing nothing or making things harder for herself and gos about things in a chaotic manner. I do believe she has some mental health issues and think it all relates. She must be use to chaos and that’s why she’s always creating it. Ahhh I don’t know, because she must also know what she’s doing also, with the lies and making false accusations up, plus she doesn’t care about anyone else! At times I have sympathy for her but at other times she’s a massive t**t. I think she’s also a very lost soul too which doesn’t help her and the way she portrays herself
I used to feel some sympathy for her until she started being really aggressive and patronising. Sick of her now. Absolutely sick sick sick of her 😝

Spacecadet74

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder what exciting posh event they’re attending tonight? Vav said on Sunday she still hadn’t booked her flight & needed to book her hotel so it’s “probably going to cost me a fortune” as it’s last minute. So even if they get an allowance to go to these things, the brand clearly isn’t paying all their expenses. None of these events seem like networking opportunities or something they’re contractually obligated to do so highly likely they’re going to be out of pocket again. All for a few minute video on TT & a goody bag full of old toot. Yet if people say this, they’re jealous.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I used to feel some sympathy for her until she started being really aggressive and patronising. Sick of her now. Absolutely sick sick sick of her 😝
I was the same till all the woe is me videos I mean come on laying naked on the bathroom floor with mummy feeding you ice lollies 🤣how old is she ….5 cannot stand the woman her voice is like nails down the chalk board for me.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Wonder what exciting posh event they’re attending tonight? Vav said on Sunday she still hadn’t booked her flight & needed to book her hotel so it’s “probably going to cost me a fortune” as it’s last minute. So even if they get an allowance to go to these things, the brand clearly isn’t paying all their expenses. None of these events seem like networking opportunities or something they’re contractually obligated to do so highly likely they’re going to be out of pocket again. All for a few minute video on TT & a goody bag full of old toot. Yet if people say this, they’re jealous.
We are sooooo jealous…..not would t swap my life for that vacuous melts life at all 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

It’s one thing that’s always baffled me, they make such an effort for these events but they all just look so pointless and boring (even when filmed properly by other creators). It’s must be to validate their own sense of high importance I think.

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
I used to follow her until I was at the wildlife park at the same time as her last year.... Constantly on her phone... Never actually interacting with H .... Always walking off in front or holding back. She said she didn't bond with H when she was born and I don't think she ever did. She doesn't give off natural mothering instincts. Breakfast she was on the phone all the time and H only got to speak to W. Very sad... She's going to come from behind that phone one day and realise she missed her child growing up.... Poor H

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I used to follow her until I was at the wildlife park at the same time as her last year.... Constantly on her phone... Never actually interacting with H .... Always walking off in front or holding back. She said she didn't bond with H when she was born and I don't think she ever did. She doesn't give off natural mothering instincts. Breakfast she was on the phone all the time and H only got to speak to W. Very sad... She's going to come from behind that phone one day and realise she missed her child growing up.... Poor H
I truly hope that H makes a wonderful life for herself when she’s grown and leaves her behind but I don’t think she will tbh as she’s not shown any other existence other than talking into your phone all day

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So you seen her out in the wild? 🤣 she’s not maternal at all, she’s too selfish to be a mum. I don’t think she will ever feel anything about missing the kid growing up, if she can’t even safeguard her after everything then nothing about that kid will matter.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I truly hope that H makes a wonderful life for herself when she’s grown and leaves her behind but I don’t think she will tbh as she’s not shown any other existence other than talking into your phone all day

I hope she does too, poor kid, it’s not her fault her mother is shambolic. Be interesting if she ever watches back all the videos once she’s older.

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
So you seen her out in the wild? 🤣 she’s not maternal at all, she’s too selfish to be a mum. I don’t think she will ever feel anything about missing the kid growing up, if she can’t even safeguard her after everything then nothing about that kid will matter.
Yep in the wild 😜😜 watching the videos she did from there , and knowing what I seen , the fakeness is nauseating!!

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
She defo thought she was some sort of celeb lol... Ring light on the phone, cap and shades on hahahaha!!! I checked in right behind her and btw guys the receptionist did not follow her.... You know like everyone else apparently does lol xxx
When the ”influencers“ wear shades and caps to the airport it has me dead amie hon no one cares

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
Does she ever think that she should share some info and maybe make her tiktoks abit informative if she’s going to bother doing them, eg flight how long it takes, cost, that you need passport or not etc … she’s the same with her dish up dinners she hate keeps so much she doesn’t give any information on anything. Just videos of her showing off and spending £1000s. Her “content” is literally se. Like her taste tests … she just goes ummm yeah .. but she never describes it… like everyone has different taste buds hun you liking it is not an indication it’s nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.