Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Can I just say how triggered I am by that latest ‘vlog’ as someone who is genuinely petrified of flying (will fly but can’t stand it) the last thing I would do when scared is think oooh I know let’s film this to show the world just how anxious I am, it’s the biggest load of BS I’ve ever seen. If she was genuinely anxious there’s no way she’d be able to have the capability to film herself. She really riles me. Oh and the ‘that was a nice experience’ about the lounge then followed up with I used to go in lounges a lot when working for travel. Also duty free? Didn’t think you could get duty free on domestics? Arrrggggghh

Mar 8, 2024
That video of her fake anxiety behaviour was so embarrassing I couldn’t watch it. Then the plane video closing her eyes and then opening them to look at the screen was even worse🤦🏻‍♀️😂 can’t deal with these idiots filming every single aspect of their lives. They just crave attention for everything. Everything this one does causes drama and anxiety. Yet she loves going to the massive primark in Liverpool which always rammed and would not ease anxiety at all. It’s all for show and her followers all fall for it and believe her. The sympathy pours out of them for her. Her and vav are just two of the most self centred, irritating arseholes going. Transitions pending.. speaking of which the one shaimiee does with her going down as if she’s about to suck off one of her previous victims is beyond cringeworthy.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can’t wait to see what a mess she looks like later. Hideous outfit and even more hideous make up. I’m thinking neon pink lips and gold shimmer all over.
She should stick to wearing a cap and sunglasses like Honey G
IMG_4306.jpeg

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
It’s ridiculous isn’t it, over 15kg for one night. I can’t believe she’s flew. It’s just all to keep up with staph cus she flies. No airport drama for her now either since her last carry on over the steps
Ahhh so she’s copying but lives about 6 hours closer to London 😂 she’s ridiculous.!!
I remember the steps … she’s a joke too!

Mar 8, 2024
Ahhh so she’s copying but lives about 6 hours closer to London 😂 she’s ridiculous.!!
I remember the steps … she’s a joke too!
Has to be. She says the train and driving she can’t do. It’s all so attention seeking. Screams PM you hun after a hospital check in on Facebook. And it’s so blatantly obvious that it blows my mind that people believe her and vav.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
This woman is pushing 40 why the do does she need an emotional support bear for a 1 hour flight.
Because she will get attention carrying the catpiss smelly thing around with her. He whole
existence since being a kid/teen has been sad, delusional & pathetic. The lies have always seeped out of her pores & she doesn’t even have 1 brain cell.
Wonder if me dads wife is getting that dna sorted and she’s told Greg until you know she’s yours the money stops

Status
Not open for further replies.