Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m thinking heavy poorly applied stage make up this evening
IMG_4307.jpeg

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
Has to be. She says the train and driving she can’t do. It’s all so attention seeking. Screams PM you hun after a hospital check in on Facebook. And it’s so blatantly obvious that it blows my mind that people believe her and vav.
Hahaha it 100% does.!! The people in her comments genuinely shock me like “came on to see this dish up dinner it’s made my night” love it’s garlic bread and some nuggets and she’s barely spoken! I forgot there’s people that sad and odd in the world till I open her comments 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hahaha it 100% does.!! The people in her comments genuinely shock me like “came on to see this dish up dinner it’s made my night” love it’s garlic bread and some nuggets and she’s barely spoken! I forgot there’s people that sad and odd in the world till I open her comments 😂
Yeah those ones “I wait for your dish up dinners all day” or the ones that worry she’s not posted a video all day these people make me realise that there are som sad people in the world. The reason these “creators” have this self entitlement and massive egos is cus the dickheads in the commends feeding their delusions of being amazing.

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
I can't believe Ten thousand people would like someone taking a takeaway out of a bag, same with a Tesco boring weekly shop who wants to see that! Seriously It just astounds me 🙄 The world has gone mad!

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
I can't believe Ten thousand people would like someone taking a takeaway out of a bag, same with a Tesco boring weekly shop who wants to see that! Seriously It just astounds me 🙄 The world has gone mad!
I’ve noticed she doesn’t buy anything own brand or anything like even her bacon is finest, everything she buys is a make or a brand. Don’t get it.. must cost loads… bet half the people watching can’t afford like that like who can FS!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mummy, bears, hovel, takeaways, dressing like a kid shes playing grown-ups I personally think she's been that pampered the basics of life skills never taught ie cooking how too handle finances and clean..ive got aspergers and serve adhd bipolar not the tiktok version, my mother taught me everything so i could live a independent life and run a house, I do everything this woman doesn't do she knocks me sick.
That is exactly how she was brought up with a silver spoon in her wonky gob

Status
Not open for further replies.