Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I used to follow her until I was at the wildlife park at the same time as her last year.... Constantly on her phone... Never actually interacting with H .... Always walking off in front or holding back. She said she didn't bond with H when she was born and I don't think she ever did. She doesn't give off natural mothering instincts. Breakfast she was on the phone all the time and H only got to speak to W. Very sad... She's going to come from behind that phone one day and realise she missed her child growing up.... Poor H
She only had H to trap Andy as he wanted to leave. He didn’t when she got pregnant until he couldn’t take it anymore. Butthole has never bonded with H and it’s resentment because H got all the attention when she born. She hasn’t got a materialistic, mothering bone in her entire body

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The state of that travelling. What's the point curling your hair if u r going to wear a t shirt that looks like u wore it to bed and nothing else that matches either and to go out in public that way and then to another city! Jesus wept! Straight to the alcohol at duty free wouldn't you just know 🙄 and what is the craic with these bleeding taste tests. Nobody else will taste something like you do Aimee, we all enjoy different things so even if you say it's nice which 99% of the time is tasteless garbage it doesn't mean the rest of us will like it. So so soooooooooooooooo pointless and literally kills off braincells.Oh and half it for Harper? Harper barely gets a sniff of a 12 box of doughnuts! Couldn't even say no to having some of Stephs ffs who by all means hasn't gone head first into hers and has had a couple bites herself and put it down. You weren't on a flight for hours Aimee. But I forgot you don't eat.

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The faces she was pulling on that plane like she wa giving birth
I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life as that video! What's with all the winking? And what the hell is she wearing the scruffy t !!! :oops: :oops: Her hair is disgusting just hanging down and that t-shirt under that bath mat coat all the neck was pulled and baggy, she's filthy! She's lost interest in everything including herself. The only thing that matters to her is TikTok! Her content is atrocious, boring, repetitive, drivel. I am actually cringing for her. I dislike Vav as much as this clown but I'll give Vav credit, she makes an effort when she's going somewhere. I bet when she saw Aimee turn up like Steptoe and Son she was thinking my god I don't wana be seen with this scruffy b!! :oops::rolleyes:😂

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Just catching up on the fat slags donut video, shameless having an orgasm, mmmm aahhhh, vav agreeing, saying isn't it lovely, shameless asks If it's got anything inside, but vav doesn't know? Lies jst roll of there sty tongues the pair of fat slags, and no she won't keep harper half, far to greedy 🤢
Cannot believe how fast she devoted that doughnut can she not take smaller bites instead of stuffing as much as she can in her fat gob it’s gross to watch 🤢🤢🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life as that video! What's with all the winking? And what the hell is she wearing the scruffy t !!! :oops: :oops: Her hair is disgusting just hanging down and that t-shirt under that bath mat coat all the neck was pulled and baggy, she's filthy! She's lost interest in everything including herself. The only thing that matters to her is TikTok! Her content is atrocious, boring, repetitive, drivel. I am actually cringing for her. I dislike Vav as much as this clown but I'll give Vav credit, she makes an effort when she's going somewhere. I bet when she saw Aimee turn up like Steptoe and Son she was thinking my god I don't wana be seen with this scruffy b!! :oops::rolleyes:😂

Bath mat coat 🤣🤣 that’s exactly what it looks like. She’s just a complete meff.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Could land an aeroplane on that forehead
The spot is a paid actor 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2291.png
    IMG_2291.png
    381 KB · Views: 91
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why is every sound she used a poke at her ex? Like get over it. He did. How she gets paid to advertise makeup and she can't even do hers properly. That hair and she's gone with the black jumpsuit. Reuse and recycle and sharing a room. No extra day there to shop for tat. Something tells me things aren't all good in the mlm hood for her! Moneys running low.

Status
Not open for further replies.