Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She only had H to trap Andy as he wanted to leave. He didn’t when she got pregnant until he couldn’t take it anymore. Butthole has never bonded with H and it’s resentment because H got all the attention when she born. She hasn’t got a materialistic, mothering bone in her entire body
You can see it in the videos she used to post with poor harper in them, not an ounce of motherly love, she shows more love towards that smelly looking emotional support bear and the cup collection, oh an the babieszzzzzzz 🤢 she needs to grow the fuk up the no friended smelly s

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I am not a fan of Vavron tbh either, but at least her content is better, she cleans her lovely home, yes she lied about owning the previous one etc, but she keeps a nice home, she exercises and takes ice baths, and she’s always really well put together, Aimee looks like she’s had a raid in the lost property, she looks so scruffy ALL the time. Plus Aimee’s “content” is dire. She could spend her time being a “proper” mum, and helping out at say a food bank - now that would be at least giving back - but she’s a take take spoilt NARC

Mar 7, 2024
It's Steph's event. Aimee is there as a +1, she wasn't invited by the brand.
Aimless and big Vav on their night out in London 🤣🤣 we are all jealous of their good looks ana charm lol

Attachments

• IMG_5073.png
    IMG_5073.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 28

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Why is every sound she used a poke at her ex? Like get over it. He did. How she gets paid to advertise makeup and she can't even do hers properly. That hair and she's gone with the black jumpsuit. Reuse and recycle and sharing a room. No extra day there to shop for tat. Something tells me things aren't all good in the mlm hood for her! Moneys running low.
It's on every friggin voice-over, wouldn't mind but SHE sted on HIM, slagging him off all over her socials, poor bloke did no wrong by all accounts. He's out there living his best life co parenting with his gorgeous ex wife and then there's sweaty dirty greasy cat piss Aimee who can't even act mature and go away for a night without taking a friggin emotional support bear😂🤣🤣 get the do out of here you utter clown

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t forget the cat piss 😂
That too of course but it's like watching in Smell-a- vision , she knocks me sick 🤢🤢🤢 always looks dirty even going to an "event" ( swear she says that to make it sound better than it is) Obv any "event" she goes to is s, just like this one, coz she can't keep off her phone, arguing with trolls and replying to comments, it makes me piss myself how desperate she is and how lonely she really must be and how shy and socially anxious she is to NOT be able to put her phone away and enjoy ANYTHING sad b

Status
Not open for further replies.