Reminds me of the baboons from Knowsley safari πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 226

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
That too of course but it's like watching in Smell-a- vision , she knocks me sick 🀒🀒🀒 always looks dirty even going to an "event" ( swear she says that to make it sound better than it is) Obv any "event" she goes to is s, just like this one, coz she can't keep off her phone, arguing with trolls and replying to comments, it makes me piss myself how desperate she is and how lonely she really must be and how shy and socially anxious she is to NOT be able to put her phone away and enjoy ANYTHING sad b
Totally agree

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am not a fan of Vavron tbh either, but at least her content is better, she cleans her lovely home, yes she lied about owning the previous one etc, but she keeps a nice home, she exercises and takes ice baths, and she’s always really well put together, Aimee looks like she’s had a raid in the lost property, she looks so scruffy ALL the time. Plus Aimee’s β€œcontent” is dire. She could spend her time being a β€œproper” mum, and helping out at say a food bank - now that would be at least giving back - but she’s a take take spoilt NARC
She could at least donate some of her hauls to a foodbank. She’s so wasteful of her time and money.

Mar 8, 2024
She only had H to trap Andy as he wanted to leave. He didn’t when she got pregnant until he couldn’t take it anymore. Butthole has never bonded with H and it’s resentment because H got all the attention when she born. She hasn’t got a materialistic, mothering bone in her entire body
Poor kid having that as a 'mother'

Mar 8, 2024
I've never seen anything so pathetic in my life as that video! What's with all the winking? And what the hell is she wearing the scruffy t !!! :oops: :oops: Her hair is disgusting just hanging down and that t-shirt under that bath mat coat all the neck was pulled and baggy, she's filthy! She's lost interest in everything including herself. The only thing that matters to her is TikTok! Her content is atrocious, boring, repetitive, drivel. I am actually cringing for her. I dislike Vav as much as this clown but I'll give Vav credit, she makes an effort when she's going somewhere. I bet when she saw Aimee turn up like Steptoe and Son she was thinking my god I don't wana be seen with this scruffy b!! :oops::rolleyes:πŸ˜‚
Bath mat coat pmsl 🀣🀣🀣

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she do that pout with the bottom lip? Is it supposed to look sexy? I must be getting old cos she just looks a tit! :oops: πŸ˜‚
That drives me nuts. Fat bottom lip looks ridiculous pouted like that with no lip on top! Not sure who she thinks she's looking at in the mirror...for everyone else it's grim (apart from the emotionally challenged) πŸ€’πŸ™„

Status
Not open for further replies.