Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
🤔a clue to where you’re going you say?
The circus? 🤡
IMG_4308.jpeg
Work event 🤣 we've spent hundreds of pounds to get a free goodie bag and a glass of fizz! 🤣🤣 who could be arsed!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She wasn’t blessed in the nose and mouth department was she. I sound awful but she has nothing redeeming about her, and the worst thing is she proper loves herself. If she was a cream bun she would eat herself. And fancy going all that way to an event to sit arguing in the comments with people 🤣🤣
I don’t understand why she goes out most days looking like an absolute bag lady with either no make up or way too much, then do her transition posts. We know you’re a munter, all the lip gloss and layers of shiny shimmery se smeared all over is not going to improve how you look. Only your filters do that for you. Absolutely irritates the life out of me how her fans tells her how stunning she is. She is rancid.
And smells of cat piss

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t understand why she goes out most days looking like an absolute bag lady with either no make up or way too much, then do her transition posts. We know you’re a munter, all the lip gloss and layers of shiny shimmery se smeared all over is not going to improve how you look. Only your filters do that for you. Absolutely irritates the life out of me how her fans tells her how stunning she is. She is rancid.
And smells of cat piss

🤣🤣 there is no inbetween with her. She’s either dons the drag queen ott look or the unwashed scruffy look. I’ve never in my life seen someone spend so much on clothes, make up etc to look so badly put together. The other day she was in £600 worth of clothes and boots but looked like she had being vomited on by the old sweaty spare PE kit box from back in my high school days 🤣 anyone recall when Mr D2 apparently loved her in a trackie 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.