Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
34F35A1B-6E0A-42D5-9C9B-E0DF3D6FF737.jpeg

I wonder what drivel Noseybonk has in store for us today?
I’m enjoying the train to London so I hope there’s lots of it to laugh at

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That post this morning was a load of se! Everything she talked about has been discussed here or on TL yet she swears she never reads these sites....on her daughters life she never lies! :oops: The nose was discussed here and on TL, not once have I seen a comment about it on TikTok lol, same with the babiezzzzz, and as for how much she missed Harper and just wanted to hug the life out of her, what a load of bollocks! She doesn't give a crap about that kid, that kid is a burden to her, gets in the way of her sad, dreary life, gets in the way of her addiction to TikTok. I can't stand Vavron but she makes Aimee look even more pathetic than she already does lol. The state of Aimee travelling to London was embarrassing! She's lost all interest in everything except TikTok. She's lonely, sad, dirty, wandering round her house alone stepping over clutter, dirty dishes and cat pissed carpets yet trying to convince everyone she has this wonderful life. You're not convincing any of us Aimee, we see right through you ;)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Unbelievable isn’t it, they must all be blind and stupid. She is vile in every way 🤮
I think because we all see what a liar and attention seeker she is, we find her even more ugly, she’s just drab and bland and looks like she smells of cat piss. That post where she’s crying and saying “I get that people don’t like me” what a load of self indulgent drivel 💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That post this morning was a load of se! Everything she talked about has been discussed here or on TL yet she swears she never reads these sites....on her daughters life she never lies! :oops: The nose was discussed here and on TL, not once have I seen a comment about it on TikTok lol, same with the babiezzzzz, and as for how much she missed Harper and just wanted to hug the life out of her, what a load of bollocks! She doesn't give a crap about that kid, that kid is a burden to her, gets in the way of her sad, dreary life, gets in the way of her addiction to TikTok. I can't stand Vavron but she makes Aimee look even more pathetic than she already does lol. The state of Aimee travelling to London was embarrassing! She's lost all interest in everything except TikTok. She's lonely, sad, dirty, wandering round her house alone stepping over clutter, dirty dishes and cat pissed carpets yet trying to convince everyone she has this wonderful life. You're not convincing any of us Aimee, we see right through you ;)
Absolutely we do 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She does come from a very wealthy family & daddy has ALWAYS done everything for her. She earned a lot of money last year and wasted it which she could have done the house up with & I suspect me dads wife has put her foot down & about time too.
She could of left the doing the garden and used that money to bring her house up to date instead it’s a stinking, dirty 70/80s reject like butthole 🤣🤣
Now this is real tea 🫖 🤣 Fair play to you putting yourself out there. I’m guessing she knows who you are. What happened to woeisme. Disappeared faster than a bottle of Kylie and Harper Twist’s other half her pizza (she can always have more….)

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
When I first joined TikTok about 2 years ago she kept popping up in my fyp so I followed her. Didn’t take long to see through her bullshit and lies though. I absolutely detest her, she’s rude, ugly, pathetic, childish, dirty and looks like she smells. She doesn’t give a s about her daughter, she treats her like an after thought, an inconvenience. Her house looks filthy and disgusting 🤮 Her huns are awful too, jumping on anyone that asks a simple question. As for her mother she is just as bad and totally enables her ridiculous behaviour, can’t work out if she’s scared to say something to her, or is completely oblivious, has skankymama got something over her?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am so behind but determined to catch up, however I had to post and ask this, last night I was searching for Mine The Hippo, as that has to be the best account on TIKTOK 🤣

Anyway, an old account of Aimee’s came up, so I watched a couple, obviously cringed at the OTT filters, and she was doing a clap back on the length of her nails, when asked how she wiped her rear, she proudly announced she uses a sponge 🧽 🤢 I am trying to insert a pic so you can go and watch it for yourselves!!!
A sponge 🧽😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂her nails were always way too long. She just lacks any class. Deluded Prat

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also as someone who’s been genetically “blessed” with a big nose myself. (It’s not huge but it’s definitely no cute little button one), she knows she’s got a big one and she doesn’t like it. It’s the one thing I’d change on my face 🤣
We all have something we don’t like, she’s just ugly inside and out. Constantly telling lies “ I’ve never lied on this App” yeah right

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
If she missed Harper so bad why doesn’t she stay home with her🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.