Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Okay so not usually on this thread cos generally can't be arsed with her, just by proxy of her big pal Beefy Vavron, but why does she find the thought of going to Tesco so hilarious. Is she alright? I do it all the time myself tbh, hubby says to me "What's so funny?" , as I'm clutching my sides and I go " I need to go to Tesco". Happens all the time😜

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
Okay so not usually on this thread cos generally can't be arsed with her, just by proxy of her big pal Beefy Vavron, but why does she find the thought of going to Tesco so hilarious. Is she alright? I do it all the time myself tbh, hubby says to me "What's so funny?" , as I'm clutching my sides and I go " I need to go to Tesco". Happens all the time😜
What normel person doesn’t go to Tesco alone to do the food shop🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Missed harps soooo much that she’ll probably be going to her dads this weekend (my phone auto corrected her name but I feel it fits) roll on the fake laughing, scrunched up big snout 🐽 and Prosecco

And a Tesco haul “ohhhh it was on offer with me club card don’t worry meh huns” she’ll scrimp and save on food essentials but will happily blow £200 + in harrods

ITS FINEEEEEEEEEE

Big flips

Mar 10, 2024
Mersey
“I was asked out but I’m staying in” No doubt, she’ll spend the weekend shopping and buying snacks/takeaways. Absolutely riveting content.
Yes and the “I prefer to stay in on me own” ok then, nothing to do with the fact that you have no mates coz you’re a smarmy b who thinks she’s above everyone else! How about cleaning the house and yourself smelly ass

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Fellow ODP 👋🏻
I was an ODP for years and absolutely loved my job. I left because I had a foot injury at home in 2020 decorating & after X-rays etc with no breaks it was found i had a rare congenital birth defect. Only one surgeon in northwest knows about the condition but only ever seen it with athletes who have broke their tib/fib. It’s called
distal tibiofibular syndesmosis with bone marrow oedema. I’ve had my first of 4 operations last year which consisted of shaving the bone & putting a stitch in & he said it was worse than he thought & I will be having more surgeries 🙈
It’s so much worse when you have medical knowledge & need surgery but the plus side was I organised my hysterectomy & my gp only found out afterwards 🤣🤣
Sorry I will stop before this becomes a dissertation 🙈🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Friday night video of her opening her proseccco/pouring it in a glass, with some bad b music over the top🤣🤣
Looking like Kenneth Williams and Honey G. Prancing about and pouting at the lens hoping her ex fellas can see how good she looks. For a content creator 😂 her content is se and shoddy. Lash serum, never been an update, hair curler, we are shown her messy hair wrapped around it, not how to put it in. It looked so bad she had to do an emergency drab ponytail for her night out. She’s an utter flop. She should at least start getting dressed into some decent clothes and not those prison issue jogging sets.
Level of irritation I get from her is off the charts and it’s absolutely nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with her being a con artist

Status
Not open for further replies.