Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Looking like Kenneth Williams and Honey G. Prancing about and pouting at the lens hoping her ex fellas can see how good she looks. For a content creator 😂 her content is se and shoddy. Lash serum, never been an update, hair curler, we are shown her messy hair wrapped around it, not how to put it in. It looked so bad she had to do an emergency drab ponytail for her night out. She’s an utter flop. She should at least start getting dressed into some decent clothes and not those prison issue jogging sets.
Level of irritation I get from her is off the charts and it’s absolutely nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with her being a con artist
I bet D2 is proper kicking himself in the bollox for letting her go, his loss I guess?🤷🏻‍♀️😂

truthseeker

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_4289.jpeg
Dennis healy eye brows , for the young uns, Google is your friend. 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t keep up with this thread 😆Aimee blocked me yonks ago for mentioning her juice plus days. I wait for her downfall because she did my niece a big dirty, she’s a lying ugly soul destroying, greedy stinking b**ch, I like TL for the updates and wish I could get on there to comment. Meanwhile SJ has got those two sorted👍🏻

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg I can finally join something to talk about this witch! I’ve been reading tattle for a very long time now and it’s killed me not being able to join in! Hi everyone xx
It’s such sweet relief! She’s so fake and posts utter se. I’m sure she is replying as ‘mummy to one’, always jumping to defend her. Someone else said it yesterday and I’m convinced it is her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.