Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
No packed lunch first chew today my bet is harper has food poisoning off the mac n cheese 😂 and she’s hit the kylie already
Probably sitting there petrified in case the Vav rings her demanding to know what she's been saying to SJ about her or better still scared SJ is going to out her for more s she's been spouting 🙏🙏 I love SJ, she's no nonsense and not scared to say it! 😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Probably sitting there petrified in case the Vav rings her demanding to know what she's been saying to SJ about her or better still scared SJ is going to out her for more s she's been spouting 🙏🙏 I love SJ, she's no nonsense and not scared to say it! 😂😂
Ah says it how it is and can’t fault her for that aimee will be paranoid definitely. Intrigued to see how the weekend pans out can’t lie 😂

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
Well hello lovely lot, was on TL but could never post 😂 I actually watched her when she was talking about DV actually felt sorry for her then she started doing my head in things weren’t adding up and I looked at TL lo and behold she’s full of s 💩 the one thing that proper pees me off is that were jealous 😂😂 I’ve just arrived back home from 4 weeks in Australia with my youngest son spending time with family travelled to some amazing places, (my bag only weighed 24kg😂) my oldest son was at home with my 2 beautiful grandsons, it’s my youngest birthday this weekend so today is present shopping, friends tonight, birthday party tomorrow, friends again in the evening, and Sunday table booked for 15 of us for Sunday lunch
Jealous of you Aims i would rather s in my hands and clap 👏🏼 😂 s person, s mother just generally a s all round

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well hello lovely lot, was on TL but could never post 😂 I actually watched her when she was talking about DV actually felt sorry for her then she started doing my head in things weren’t adding up and I looked at TL lo and behold she’s full of s 💩 the one thing that proper pees me off is that were jealous 😂😂 I’ve just arrived back home from 4 weeks in Australia with my youngest son spending time with family travelled to some amazing places, (my bag only weighed 24kg😂) my oldest son was at home with my 2 beautiful grandsons, it’s my youngest birthday this weekend so today is present shopping, friends tonight, birthday party tomorrow, friends again in the evening, and Sunday table booked for 15 of us for Sunday lunch
Jealous of you Aims i would rather s in my hands and clap 👏🏼 😂 s person, s mother just generally a s all round
Iv came from tl too I too could never post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lovely girls over there I literally laugh out loud at some of them. So happy to be able to comment here I too have watched her for a while which led me to tl in the first place. Finally we get to have our say. Love that for us might have a hot cross bun to celebrate x

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t mean to brag but I give my kid pizza and I’m really not a fan of it. I even touch it AND I don’t make a big fuss. If you can all tell me how proud you are of me and how much of an amazing mum I am, that would be great. Anyone who doesn’t will get blocked
Literally I don’t like many of things but I make my children it I don’t act like her she really does over do it

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine having a poorly child and the first thing springs to mind iv only got one steak??? Behave shaimless and give her yours is she actually messing me. She was in Tesco and marksys yesterday and nothing for tea. She honestly baffles me I have no words. It’s fine though she will get a delivery or something it’s fine all else fails h can have a make do tea with the baby cucumbers and grated cheese

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I’m here too because I can’t post on TL. Bloody love reading all their comments though, they make me LOL and they’re always spot on.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
And she won’t give harper her steak cos it probably cost about £17 again and harpers only worth having a steak that’s a fiver
Totally agree never known a more selfish women in all my life I’d be more concerned over getting h the Vicks and paracetamol etc she needed for her temp and cough and cold not what was for tea. She baffles me more and more everyday

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Iv came from tl too I too could never post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lovely girls over there I literally laugh out loud at some of them. So happy to be able to comment here I too have watched her for a while which led me to tl in the first place. Finally we get to have our say. Love that for us might have a hot cross bun to celebrate x
Remember to film it and do a taste test and pretend that you don’t know whether to toast it or not. And lots of Flora, not butter 😆

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
How can she had been to the supermarket and spent obscene amounts on alcohol and Harrods the other day - but have feck all in to feed her child?!

Just give her the steak and have beans on toast for yourself you lazy mare! She can’t even put her own daughter first!

And what about the Mac & Cheese she made yesterday where she made enough to feed the 5 thousand?! Where that gone if she doesn’t eat cheese and H hasn’t taken any to school because she off poorly?! 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.