Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
What's the betting she doesn't post all day because she's sooo busy then pops on for dud tonight. It won't be Indian cos harper won't fancy it, she did actually offer her the steak 🙄 but she didn't want that either (fake laugh) so they'll get harpers favourite, kfc. It'll be better than "maccies" cos they won't forget anything. And it doesn't matter anyway cos they'll have ordered loads cos her mum will pop round and help her look after harper. By tomorrow her eyes will be in the back of her head and she'll feel a bit under the weather. So there'll be no dry roast dinner either. She might get a whoosh of a micro meals and packed lunch stuff instead, and all Just in time for daddy to do the school run on monday cos she's got what harpers got.

Mar 8, 2024
What's the betting she doesn't post all day because she's sooo busy then pops on for dud tonight. It won't be Indian cos harper won't fancy it, she did actually offer her the steak 🙄 but she didn't want that either (fake laugh) so they'll get harpers favourite, kfc. It'll be better than "maccies" cos they won't forget anything. And it doesn't matter anyway cos they'll have ordered loads cos her mum will pop round and help her look after harper. By tomorrow her eyes will be in the back of her head and she'll feel a bit under the weather. So there'll be no dry roast dinner either. She might get a whoosh of a micro meals and packed lunch stuff instead, and all Just in time for daddy to do the school run on monday cos she's got what harpers got.
Wait...it's almost like u/we know her lifestyle...how strange..not! 🙄🤣#predictable #lazy #tramp #conk #liarliarpantsonfire

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Fruit salad for breakfast tell me you read here and tl without telling me. Sure we said she needs fruit and veg 😂 quite a big breakfast for a child who usually refuses breakfast too. I can’t condone how she appears on camera I wouldn’t even open the door to a delivery like that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s one of them people who could have the best of everything and still look like she’s allergic to soap. She needs to get the chainsaw on that head I just don’t understand how she doesn’t see it would be much healthier chopped and manageable. My 4 year olds hair isn’t like that after a full day at nursery.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I fully believe she orders multiple like 4 portions of chips 🍟 to dish up that many then still have loads left in the air fryer!
We all know McDonald’s is the place that gives you next to no chips 😂

And yes she does seem to give her more when it’s a takeaway but tbh she normally wouldn’t give her that many nuggets she only did today because they forgot her burger! Otherwise she’d normally have 2 nuggets out of the 20 😂
100% must do Unless they follow her and chuck in extra

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Her huns are comical
“@Mcdonalds uk do better!!!!”
“I hope McDonald’s see this!”
“They are outrageous!!”
“They forgot my sauces once!!”

Piss off you bunch of weirdos 😂😂😂😭 going on like a major crime has been committed over a mc crispy being missing THE OUTRAGE!! 😭😂
World problems
Aww rest up x
hope you feel brighter today x

Status
Not open for further replies.