Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Only showing us fruit because she knows she eats se and gives her daughter low nutrition foods
Absolutely! She may have her hunny buns fooled but we know the truth. She could have an amazing platform on there, she has absolutely wasted it. If she actually just took the time to learn how to cook, I know it doesn't come naturally to everyone but when you have a child it is ur duty to learn to at least do the basics. She seems to struggle with putting things together, it's the same se day in week out. Xx

Mar 7, 2024
What's the betting she doesn't post all day because she's sooo busy then pops on for dud tonight. It won't be Indian cos harper won't fancy it, she did actually offer her the steak 🙄 but she didn't want that either (fake laugh) so they'll get harpers favourite, kfc. It'll be better than "maccies" cos they won't forget anything. And it doesn't matter anyway cos they'll have ordered loads cos her mum will pop round and help her look after harper. By tomorrow her eyes will be in the back of her head and she'll feel a bit under the weather. So there'll be no dry roast dinner either. She might get a whoosh of a micro meals and packed lunch stuff instead, and all Just in time for daddy to do the school run on monday cos she's got what harpers got.
Definitely going to be another moaning munchhausens Monday. She won't pass up the opportunity of croaky voice, feel sorry for me....I've caught Harpers cold but mine is much worse.... can feel it on my chest.... think I will need antibiotics.... eyes rolling in the back of her manky head! Greg the wallet doing the school run and wendy the walloper moping her brow 🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Definitely going to be another moaning munchhausens Monday. She won't pass up the opportunity of croaky voice, feel sorry for me....I've caught Harpers cold but mine is much worse.... can feel it on my chest.... think I will need antibiotics.... eyes rolling in the back of her manky head! Greg the wallet doing the school run and wendy the walloper moping her brow 🤬
I’m so allergic to her now, the sight of her sends me into a rage. Why can’t her parents suggest she does some cooking classes to help reduce the amount of take aways and over processed food she has and also gives the child. Type 2 diabetes heading your way aims and the weight you’ll clap on with will affect your joints. She’s going to be in a mobility scooter soon. She’s absolutely rancid

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t get why she doesn’t go and pick it up like every f else: every time we have a dish up McDonald’s something is missing, but we are talking about aimee here and she’s bone idle 🤣🤣🤣
I commented same and got blocked😂😂🤣😂 I said something like "how about get off your lazy arse and go and collect instead of always moaning that you didn't get what u paid for" truth hurts doesn't it Aimee

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely! She may have her hunny buns fooled but we know the truth. She could have an amazing platform on there, she has absolutely wasted it. If she actually just took the time to learn how to cook, I know it doesn't come naturally to everyone but when you have a child it is ur duty to learn to at least do the basics. She seems to struggle with putting things together, it's the same se day in week out. Xx

I genuinely don’t think she could ever have an amazing platform and it’s because she’s incredibly vanilla. Not an ounce of charisma or personality, boring, bland and not remotely down to earth. She’s absolutely no substance.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

Greg the wallet 🤣🤣 that’s tickled me.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I genuinely don’t think she could ever have an amazing platform and it’s because she’s incredibly vanilla. Not an ounce of charisma or personality, boring, bland and not remotely down to earth. She’s absolutely no substance.
She’s utterly DRAB DRAB DRAB, if she’s mentally unwell she needs to get her meds reviewed and doses upped as clearly they are not helping. Always looks like a bag lady and stuffs so much crap down her throat. Spends her days driving around from supermarket to supermarket then discount shops. So so drab and dreary. I absolutely hate her

Mar 8, 2024
I’m so allergic to her now, the sight of her sends me into a rage. Why can’t her parents suggest she does some cooking classes to help reduce the amount of take aways and over processed food she has and also gives the child. Type 2 diabetes heading your way aims and the weight you’ll clap on with will affect your joints. She’s going to be in a mobility scooter soon. She’s absolutely rancid
Mobility scooter 💀 🤣 can visualise it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
If she did content in relation to budgeting, cleaning, cooking, decorating etc and not show off her very self indulgent lifestyle then I think her platform would have been much better, maybe not amazing but better than what it is. She doesn't know how to stand on her own two feet, by trying to make up for her lack of personality she attempts to be funny when infact it makes her look completely nuts. X

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The Easter "haul" 😐😐😐😐 how old are those 2 kids? 4? Jesus, thought the Twist kid was going into high school next year? Indulgent and pathetic. She's not a "brilliant mum" just coz she buys a ton of absolute se for EVERY yearly money making thing, she's the same for Halloween, who the do does a "Halloween" tree? She just over-does EVERYTHING !! Cant just give an Easter egg, she HAS to buy all the other se as well. Can't just buy a witch's outfit for Halloween,she HAS to do a tree, can't just give the normal new pyjamas, fluffy socks and hot chocolate for Xmas Eve she's GOT to outdo EVERYONE and buy what most parents spend on Christmas Day for the Christmas Eve boxes, she makes me sick. Everything done to extreme. She's a shopaholic and it's not funny. It's an illness, something she needs treatment for. She's admitted shopping gives her a serotonin boost and THAT says it all. Her own mother knows it and does nothing to help. I can't despise thus woman child any more than I do.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
If she did content in relation to budgeting, cleaning, cooking, decorating etc and not show off her very self indulgent lifestyle then I think her platform would have been much better, maybe not amazing but better than what it is. She doesn't know how to stand on her own two feet, by trying to make up for her lack of personality she attempts to be funny when infact it makes her look completely nuts. X
This!!!👏👏👏 she makes out she's "ditsy" coz she thinks it makes her look endearing and "cute" but Aimee, it doesn't love. You're about as funny as a bout of the ss, toothache and period pain all rolled into one. AND IT AINT FUNNY!

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
She can’t do any of those things. She’s fed 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
She's bonkers ! 🤪🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The Easter "haul" 😐😐😐😐 how old are those 2 kids? 4? Jesus, thought the Twist kid was going into high school next year? Indulgent and pathetic. She's not a "brilliant mum" just coz she buys a ton of absolute se for EVERY yearly money making thing, she's the same for Halloween, who the do does a "Halloween" tree? She just over-does EVERYTHING !! Cant just give an Easter egg, she HAS to buy all the other se as well. Can't just buy a witch's outfit for Halloween,she HAS to do a tree, can't just give the normal new pyjamas, fluffy socks and hot chocolate for Xmas Eve she's GOT to outdo EVERYONE and buy what most parents spend on Christmas Day for the Christmas Eve boxes, she makes me sick. Everything done to extreme. She's a shopaholic and it's not funny. It's an illness, something she needs treatment for. She's admitted shopping gives her a serotonin boost and THAT says it all. Her own mother knows it and does nothing to help. I can't despise thus woman child any more than I do.
She’s such a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.