Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
I don’t get all the hype around Easter. It’s not about eggs or bunnies. It’s not a celebration it’s about the crucifixion and resurrection. People like Aimee make it so commercial. Ignorance is bliss I guess though

Mar 7, 2024
The Easter "haul" 😐😐😐😐 how old are those 2 kids? 4? Jesus, thought the Twist kid was going into high school next year? Indulgent and pathetic. She's not a "brilliant mum" just coz she buys a ton of absolute se for EVERY yearly money making thing, she's the same for Halloween, who the do does a "Halloween" tree? She just over-does EVERYTHING !! Cant just give an Easter egg, she HAS to buy all the other se as well. Can't just buy a witch's outfit for Halloween,she HAS to do a tree, can't just give the normal new pyjamas, fluffy socks and hot chocolate for Xmas Eve she's GOT to outdo EVERYONE and buy what most parents spend on Christmas Day for the Christmas Eve boxes, she makes me sick. Everything done to extreme. She's a shopaholic and it's not funny. It's an illness, something she needs treatment for. She's admitted shopping gives her a serotonin boost and THAT says it all. Her own mother knows it and does nothing to help. I can't despise thus woman child any more than I do.
Everything to excess, so OTT! Part of me thinks it's nice she treats Ralph and doesn't leave him out but it's just so she's got one over on her sister and so that people can blow smoke up her a*se and say how wonderful and generous she is. Why two pinata? The idea is everyone takes turns..... if those kids can't take turns at their age then shamless and braless need to seriously question their parenting!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
The Easter "haul" 😐😐😐😐 how old are those 2 kids? 4? Jesus, thought the Twist kid was going into high school next year? Indulgent and pathetic. She's not a "brilliant mum" just coz she buys a ton of absolute se for EVERY yearly money making thing, she's the same for Halloween, who the do does a "Halloween" tree? She just over-does EVERYTHING !! Cant just give an Easter egg, she HAS to buy all the other se as well. Can't just buy a witch's outfit for Halloween,she HAS to do a tree, can't just give the normal new pyjamas, fluffy socks and hot chocolate for Xmas Eve she's GOT to outdo EVERYONE and buy what most parents spend on Christmas Day for the Christmas Eve boxes, she makes me sick. Everything done to extreme. She's a shopaholic and it's not funny. It's an illness, something she needs treatment for. She's admitted shopping gives her a serotonin boost and THAT says it all. Her own mother knows it and does nothing to help. I can't despise thus woman child any more than I do.
And why does she buy all that stuff for Arrrrr Ralph, he’s her nephew, not her son! is she just trying to show her sister up. Feel sorry for Charlie, always treated like the poor relative.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a ridiculous waste of money again. She is giddy over the stupid rabbit ears. What a munter

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t think I can even hate watch anymore. I’ve just wasted three minutes of my life watching a Turnip butchering a Melon
I feel the same, when you realise what she’s like it’s like there’s no going back. You can’t imagine how her followers don’t see it. She’s an absolute TRAMP, all that se for Easter, she’s so childlike. Wish she would F off

Mar 8, 2024
She buys them a load of se that means they won’t be disturbed. It isn’t for the adults to sit and do with them it’s so the kids are kept busy and they can get pissed. As usual. She’s a horror. I can’t even watch her full video anymore. I can’t explain why but her fingers make me feel sick

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
She buys them a load of se that means they won’t be disturbed. It isn’t for the adults to sit and do with them it’s so the kids are kept busy and they can get pissed. As usual. She’s a horror. I can’t even watch her full video anymore. I can’t explain why but her fingers make me feel sick
She makes me feel sick full stop! Lol. The fakeness oozes out of her, and the se she buys just cos she's trying to show Rrrr Charlie up, just gives me the rage. 🤬🤬

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
If she did content in relation to budgeting, cleaning, cooking, decorating etc and not show off her very self indulgent lifestyle then I think her platform would have been much better, maybe not amazing but better than what it is. She doesn't know how to stand on her own two feet, by trying to make up for her lack of personality she attempts to be funny when infact it makes her look completely nuts. X

Well yes I agree she could come across more relatable if she did that type of content so could use her platform better. I’ve noticed with her she picks bits off other creators and tries to fit all the different bits from each one into one persona. She just ends up looking unhinged. And that fake laugh 🤣🤣 it’s worse when all 3 of them get together and all do it 🙄🤣

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Spot on! Couldn't agree with you more! Ditsy is the perfect word! Xxx
Great scottish word for her is glaikit. My wee granny used to say "If you act daft, you get a free hurl", meaning act daft and people make allowances for you,. It has worked well for her so far. Her mentally challenged huns think she's a bit daft, giggly, ditsy, harmless etc. Oh how wrong they are! Full blown narc.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s utterly DRAB DRAB DRAB, if she’s mentally unwell she needs to get her meds reviewed and doses upped as clearly they are not helping. Always looks like a bag lady and stuffs so much crap down her throat. Spends her days driving around from supermarket to supermarket then discount shops. So so drab and dreary. I absolutely hate her

There does appear to be some mental illness there and as I would with anyone I hope she gets some help. But also she’s simply just rotten to the core

Mar 8, 2024
She makes me feel sick full stop! Lol. The fakeness oozes out of her, and the se she buys just cos she's trying to show Rrrr Charlie up, just gives me the rage. 🤬🤬
Yeah she’s vile. And so so fake. She’s so smug too.
And she deffo does things to show Charlie up. Also why does she say certain words as if she’s scouse?! When she is absolutely not a scouser at all

Status
Not open for further replies.