Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh I can see 3 dots on mine x

Look where I’ve circled click that it’ll say edit and delete also would recommend changing your profile picture just as it’s been up a while x

Attachments

• IMG_2341.jpeg
    IMG_2341.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: SameButDifferent
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I think it’s terrible they go over Wendy’s and she hosts, the girls should take it in turns to host for “their” mum. I’m not a snob by a long shot but if I was one of the school mums also I wouldn’t let me child go to Aimee’s ever for tea or sleep over. Which is a shame and I feel sorry for Harper, but that house needs a good bleaching

Mar 11, 2024
Tyne and wear
I don’t think I can even hate watch anymore. I’ve just wasted three minutes of my life watching a Turnip butchering a Melon
I used to like her vids when I first followed her but now I just get annoyed at a lot of them same with her sister she's beginning to be the same they get on me wick her sister is obsessed with rubbing her arse cheeks on every frikkan vid she makes lol

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I wish her buying all that easter stuff came from good intention but it doesn't. She is a hoarder. Easter Xmas Halloween it's all just an excuse to buy everything in the shop. Same as when harper liked baby yoda and stitch. Can't just have a couple of bits she has to buy everything related to it. It's no wonder she gets trolled so much. Wasting that much money is not a flex! It's embarrassing. She has no clue how to read a room. We're in a col crisis and her audience is meant to be single mums with mental health issues. Does she not understand that noone likes a show off?

Mar 8, 2024
That latest video is unbearable. Wasting police time. All the influencers having things investigated is ridiculous. Between this one, vav, smelly elphaba and Cla I don’t know who’s worse. TikTok has given these idiots a place to act like they are so special. She was loving making this video. Had to say me dad is here and he was here when they knocked. She said so much in that video without saying anything! I’ve absolutely cringed for her watching that. Alls woeisme did is state the truth and facts. something this bone idle cow doesn’t want coming out. The crime number in the caption 😂😂😂the utter shame of this

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
The police are extremely limited when it comes to cyber crime especially as it takes so long and so much money. The only reason they've advised her to put that video out is to deter. To try and deter other people from doing the same thing. Because they can't really do anything other than save all of the evidence for the future. To the best of my knowledge they cannot act until a direct threat has been made. Alls its done is show that she's not threatening, she's serious about trying to pursue criminal recompense. In short, it means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.