Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
4F616EB6-C17E-4B56-8F3A-CEAAE829E615.jpeg

What a smug b she really is. Advised by the Police to make a video šŸ¤£ but not advised to remove her daughter from ALL social media?

The crime number is probably an old one from when her Uncle defrauded the old ladies in his care homes of millions of pounds.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

What a smug b she really is. Advised by the Police to make a video šŸ¤£ but not advised to remove her daughter from ALL social media?

The crime number is probably an old one from when her Uncle defrauded the old ladies in his care homes of millions of pounds.
My god just F right off! Stop being a Mardy C**T and if you canā€™t handle it then stop posting your whole sty life on TT. Itā€™s not a job itā€™s a pass time where you flog any old crap to anyone daft enough to believe you think itā€™s amazing. Youā€™re a s dodgy sales women who buys way too much se and lives off take aways. Start saving up now for a mobility scooter because youā€™re going to need one when youā€™re 25 stone and canā€™t wobble about anymore

Mar 8, 2024

Oh sheā€™s so smug. She happily leaves her daughterā€™s pictures on her open instagram account.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She has since deleted the comment this was on, that mummy to one labelling people trolls for simply saying theyā€™d probably enjoy the programme she was referring tošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Aimee when youā€™re next on a blocking spree block mummy to one sheā€™s a vulture.

Or if it is in fact you, you are making it obvious šŸ¤£

Attachments

• IMG_2347.jpeg
    IMG_2347.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 240

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
My reindeer garden ornament got stolen at Christmas from my lawn. I got a crime number itā€™s just a standard procedure. No flex Aimee but I suppose when your whole existence is so bland and you live in such a boring bubble of shopping and eating this is a big excitement for you. Good for you, well done, bla bla bla šŸ˜‚

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello officer they said I look like I smell of cat piss. Sheā€™s such an overgrown baby. Her dad must think this is getting out of hand now surely. He must say to her ā€œget a decent job and stop posting your se all over the Internetā€. The world will still turn and life will go on if you stop it. Youā€™re not enriching anyoneā€™s life by being on there, you just tell lie after lie and flog the se youā€™re told to sell. FFS Iā€™m so absolutely sick of her miserable and smug face

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Who does she think she is, I mean honestly. The woman bullshits that much she should wear a nappy over her mouth šŸ™„ sat all smug and superior when any hate account was created because SHE didnā€™t safeguard her daughter and because HER lies were outed as exactly what they were .. lies. She loaded the gun .. people just fired it.
COULDNT HAVE PUT THIS BETTER MYSELF šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

whoxxx

Mar 16, 2024
Lancashire
So glad I found this thread, I have read tattle for a while and been unable to comment.
Aimee is the most self centred arsehole I have ever came across in my life, she needs a slap across the face and a reality check.
People who have real life problems and real life struggles out of no control of there own and you have her who prances round like the world owes her a favour.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her dad being there to say formal investigation lmao.So easy for dad to come around and aimie says oh police been they investigation.So dad believes her and she just happens to make a vidio while dad there.Same as I said further up where's the date with the crime number.
She has lost the plot. She went on and on about people ringing social services and wasting valuable resources. Yet doesnā€™t mind wasting their time when itā€™s her and itā€™s purely because someone wants to argue with her and she doesnā€™t like it.
Sheā€™s definitely mum of one, commenting again. What an absolute prick

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
ā€œWell done for standing up against them Aimeeā€
ā€œYouā€™re an inspiration people should follow your leadā€ - lead where?! To m&s for caramel hot cross buns? To Tesco for bum wipes?

The way these people are throwing words like inspiration around is laughable. Sheā€™s anything but!
Also people are saying Becki jones should do the same in the comments, while I agree becki does get some really horrible unwarranted comments and I have no idea how she copes with the amount of hate she does receive and id never ever target her or take part in that personally as I believe she is troubled with a food addiction etc and she does not cause anyone any harm in my personal opinion.

When in reality the police have gone ā€œok hereā€™s a crime numberā€ same as they would if I rang them and said someone stole my plant pot, it doesnā€™t mean anything!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The police would never tell someone to make a video like sheā€™s just done, surely?!?! Surely theyā€™d be telling her to remove herself from the app?

Also why did she look so smug at the beginning. I certainly wouldnā€™t look that happy if I was having someone done for harassment
Itā€™s to try and work as a deterrent thatā€™s all. In the hope that they cease and that itā€™s done with. In sure they arenā€™t spending hours tracing this person for being mean to her. šŸ™„

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The police are extremely limited when it comes to cyber crime especially as it takes so long and so much money. The only reason they've advised her to put that video out is to deter. To try and deter other people from doing the same thing. Because they can't really do anything other than save all of the evidence for the future. To the best of my knowledge they cannot act until a direct threat has been made. Alls its done is show that she's not threatening, she's serious about trying to pursue criminal recompense. In short, it means nothing.
Oh I thought a direct threat had been made thatā€™s why they were there
I have a neighbor who threatens me on a daily and police hasnā€™t done anything 3 yrs down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.