Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
There does appear to be some mental illness there and as I would with anyone I hope she gets some help. But also she’s simply just rotten to the core
Yes narcissism is a mental illness but also that constant support from her parents at nearly 40 years old letting them make decisions in her life she should just own it and grow up

Mar 8, 2024
Hello . Missing in action so I was . I would like to say , regards to that delusional bleeps latest tik tok , I haven't been silenced nor have I ever ever personally messaged her !!! She's one lying lying witch ! Nobody has contacted me at all. I decided to lay low for a while as things were getting to me over this bleep she makes me so mad . All cocky thinking she has silenced me she is full of bullshit and no police have been involved.

Mar 8, 2024
Hello . Missing in action so I was . I would like to say , regards to that delusional bleeps latest tik tok , I haven't been silenced nor have I ever ever personally messaged her !!! She's one lying lying witch ! Nobody has contacted me at all. I decided to lay low for a while as things were getting to me over this bleep she makes me so mad . All cocky thinking she has silenced me she is full of bullshit and no police have been involved.
Yay so happy to see you’re back! She’s so full of s and so so smug with her crime reference number. I’d be embarrassed if I was here ringing the police over this

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
So glad I found this thread, I have read tattle for a while and been unable to comment.
Aimee is the most self centred arsehole I have ever came across in my life, she needs a slap across the face and a reality check.
People who have real life problems and real life struggles out of no control of there own and you have her who prances round like the world owes her a favour.
Same!

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
You should report her yourself!!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
So good to see you back, hope that lying smug witch gets the smirk wiped off her ugly face. I detest her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Lying about police action is a crime! Hope you big fanny gets reported.
How embarrassing 😂the the police going over all the “evidence” she’s a grown woman and I doubt anyone has directly messaged her with threats. She’s angry that they used her photos that’s all. I can just imagine her now as a kid telling tales in the playground. She’s so f-ing annoying in her serious patronising posts. Everything about her irritates me to the absolute limit. She’s the only crime in this latest drama. Absolutely ridiculous woman 🤬

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I'm telling you . She is going to be very sorry over lying about this . Bad move Aimee girl
She's more than evil . Everyone that knows her personally knows that , the way she can lie blatantly like that to hundreds of thousands of people . Well Aimee , you have poked the bear !
I think it’s completely unfair she is allowed to do what she has done
Her account is huge . Absolutely shocking
And why is her poor daughter still plastered all over the place !!
Hope you are ok x

Mar 8, 2024
I think it’s completely unfair she is allowed to do what she has done
Her account is huge . Absolutely shocking
And why is her poor daughter still plastered all over the place !!
Hope you are ok x
She is full of s . Where are these messages Aimee ?? Please do show us ! You are quick to show everything else ! Including , fake pregnancy tests ! I can't wait until I can get everything together again , and I'm coming for you , just to prove I haven't been silenced at all you smug fat witch . Police 🚓🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You should report her yourself!!
We all detest her, such a fake, lying cow. Boo hoo they say I look like I smell of cat piss. She’s a tramp, dead mice all over, never washes or dresses just eats take aways and buys se from home bargains and sells cheap makeup to vulnerable people on the internet by deception. Not seen the green juice or heard any mention of it since the ad, one post where she takes a sip pretending she just casually drinks it each day. Lash serum that she’s doing twice a day, never heard of again.
Wonder if medadswife is just as sick of her as we all are now 🤬

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Definitely going to be another moaning munchhausens Monday. She won't pass up the opportunity of croaky voice, feel sorry for me....I've caught Harpers cold but mine is much worse.... can feel it on my chest.... think I will need antibiotics.... eyes rolling in the back of her manky head! Greg the wallet doing the school run and wendy the walloper moping her brow 🤬
If she actually had a health problem then we would never hear the end of it.
She should try working and cleaning etc with fibromyalgia and spinal arthritis there’s some days like yesterday I cannot move without so much pain it makes me wanna cry but I have to get up and get on with it not sit and moan to a bloody fone like some pathetic wet wipe.

I can say I’ve never actually hated someone before I came across this creature ….sorry for the rant just needed to get that off my chest .

Status
Not open for further replies.