Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think it’s completely unfair she is allowed to do what she has done
Her account is huge . Absolutely shocking
And why is her poor daughter still plastered all over the place !!
Hope you are ok x
Yeah she’s a cow, she got so enraged that someone dared to stand up to her that she’s doing tit for tat. I’ll get my daddy onto you and the police. Be careful not to get into any trouble, she would never stop gloating about it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she actually had a health problem then we would never hear the end of it.
She should try working and cleaning etc with fibromyalgia and spinal arthritis there’s some days like yesterday I cannot move without so much pain it makes me wanna cry but I have to get up and get on with it not sit and moan to a bloody fone like some pathetic wet wipe.

I can say I’ve never actually hated someone before I came across this creature ….sorry for the rant just needed to get that off my chest .
We feel the same, she needs to wear a nappy and have a dummy

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Bring it on Woeisme ! It’s about time this vile individual faces her karma !
She is full of s . Where are these messages Aimee ?? Please do show us ! You are quick to show everything else ! Including , fake pregnancy tests ! I can't wait until I can get everything together again , and I'm coming for you , just to prove I haven't been silenced at all you smug fat witch . Police 🚓🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Also , hi Aimee . Don't think you'll get away with all of this . You are one attention seeking s. Do you want me to come back ? Because I will . Keep it up ! I can come back just like that ! Shut the flup up and stop lying !

I thought the same! It’s just adding fuel to the fire you have gone quiet for a while now and if anything she’s re lighting the fire and making things worse! I do hope you’re okay ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I thought the same! It’s just adding fuel to the fire you have gone quiet for a while now and if anything she’s re lighting the fire and making things worse! I do hope you’re okay ❤️
She's so twisted it's almost like she enjoys it all ! Even tho things can easily go tits up for her , but in this moment the attention she is getting is all she can think about ! What about tomorrow Aimee ? Or the next day ? When it's all gone just like that ? Is the high of sympathy all really worth it ? Well , you will see . I'll be back just to prove I haven't been taken down ya absolute melt

Mar 8, 2024
Also , hi Aimee . Don't think you'll get away with all of this . You are one attention seeking s. Do you want me to come back ? Because I will . Keep it up ! I can come back just like that ! Shut the flup up and stop lying !
We want you to come back..with a bang! Take that smugness off the stupid cow's face!
Has she commented on TT about u then? I can only see what TL post.. Don’t want to see her but do...double edged sword!

Mar 8, 2024
Hello . Missing in action so I was . I would like to say , regards to that delusional bleeps latest tik tok , I haven't been silenced nor have I ever ever personally messaged her !!! She's one lying lying witch ! Nobody has contacted me at all. I decided to lay low for a while as things were getting to me over this bleep she makes me so mad . All cocky thinking she has silenced me she is full of bullshit and no police have been involved.
Welcome back...Can understand why u took a break. We all hate her but must be worse for you!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Another bloody takeaway hope she ss herself in that white outfit
I can’t watch 😂I’m so sick of her. Jesus she’s absolutely got a problem and showing the world how many take aways she has each week is not inspiring or interesting content. We are educated now as a population and know all about health promotion and avoiding illness. Eating take aways most nights is bad for your health and especially for growing children. A diet of mainly McDonald’s and KFC is so bad for your health not to mention the countless snacks loaded with sugar and salt. Absolutely sick sick sick of her

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She's so twisted it's almost like she enjoys it all ! Even tho things can easily go tits up for her , but in this moment the attention she is getting is all she can think about ! What about tomorrow Aimee ? Or the next day ? When it's all gone just like that ? Is the high of sympathy all really worth it ? Well , you will see . I'll be back just to prove I haven't been taken down ya absolute melt

You stepped back and you stopped now she’s the one antagonising you and making you restart, for what? For some dopey crime reference number which you’d get given if someone stole your plant pot from your garden? 😂
And exactly she thrives of the attention! And the sympathy loves every bit of it!
I hope her little video was worth the storm that seems to be brewing between you both!!
Go get them woe ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
We want you to come back..with a bang! Take that smugness off the stupid cow's face!
Has she commented on TT about u then? I can only see what TL post.. Don’t want to see her but do...double edged sword!
I came across a tik tok the other day she posted a few years back and confirmed that she said H father is abusive - then I saw that she’d backtracked recently and said it was never him??!

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch 😂I’m so sick of her. Jesus she’s absolutely got a problem and showing the world how many take aways she has each week is not inspiring or interesting content. We are educated now as a population and know all about health promotion and avoiding illness. Eating take aways most nights is bad for your health and especially for growing children. A diet of mainly McDonald’s and KFC is so bad for your health not to mention the countless snacks loaded with sugar and salt. Absolutely sick sick sick of her
Cocky smug face has vanished
Face like a slapped arse on the DUD !!

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
You have her behaviours down to a T
And we don’t even know her , yet we all see it ! X

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You stepped back and you stopped now she’s the one antagonising you and making you restart, for what? For some dopey crime reference number which you’d get given if someone stole your plant pot from your garden? 😂
And exactly she thrives of the attention! And the sympathy loves every bit of it!
I hope her little video was worth the storm that seems to be brewing between you both!!
Go get them woe ❤️❤️❤️
Please be careful woeisme, don’t do anything hasty and give away who you are. She is absolutely loving all this. How sad that this is the only excitement she has in her dull grey life

Status
Not open for further replies.