Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine though knowing so many people hate you. I love that for you Aimless.

And I’m 💯 convinced that rabid hun mummy to 1 is fishy knickers aimless herself.
Yes she ALWAYS jumps to her defence and it really does sound like it’s exactly what she would want to comment but doesn’t want to be seen lowering herself to defend herself. I’m still laughing at her being SOOOO SERIOUS, her comment “they have launched an investigation” good grief all because you look like you smell of cat piss. Let’s hope the police pass on safeguarding concerns over her public posts of photos of her daughter. Bet they eye rolled and shook their heads after they’d spoken to her. She is living in a cyber fantasy world and has delusions of grandeur. She really does need to get out and mix with people outside her family circle. She needs to engage with some grown up people who are dealing with real life problems not made up anxiety. Wonder if she was cuddling the support bear while she spoke to them. I mean that is a red flag surely, I imagine she didn’t talk directly to the police but through the Bear because she is so traumatised. I hope they said to her “hello miss are you aware your house stinks of cat piss and the carcasses of mice?” She really is the crazy cat lady of TT

xheidix

Mar 10, 2024
merseyside
Hooray, I’ve wanted soooo long to join in with the ladies over on T but wasn’t quick enough, only just seen someone comment about here, hi all xx
Hi I popped on T just before I left for work the day the blip happened and I was like oh I can like and comment now I will do after when I get home, I was gutted when I got home the blip had been fixed and I could no longer comment etc 😞😞 tho it’s good to be here so welcome xx

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
That crime number is just the amount of takeaway’s she’s had since January 1st, or anti biotic prescriptions she’s had …times she’s lied on TT…brands she’s been dropped by…
I knew there must have been some relevance to the numbers she put on 😂 does she honestly think that’s gonna stop people from hating on her? If anything she just makes things 100 times worse because she makes herself look a t. Keep your wonky gob shut for once you utter freak, you’re not hard, you’re not big (well you are but hey ho) and you’re certainly not clever. Get off that huge pedestal that you place yourself upon and get in the real world!

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Yes she ALWAYS jumps to her defence and it really does sound like it’s exactly what she would want to comment but doesn’t want to be seen lowering herself to defend herself. I’m still laughing at her being SOOOO SERIOUS, her comment “they have launched an investigation” good grief all because you look like you smell of cat piss. Let’s hope the police pass on safeguarding concerns over her public posts of photos of her daughter. Bet they eye rolled and shook their heads after they’d spoken to her. She is living in a cyber fantasy world and has delusions of grandeur. She really does need to get out and mix with people outside her family circle. She needs to engage with some grown up people who are dealing with real life problems not made up anxiety. Wonder if she was cuddling the support bear while she spoke to them. I mean that is a red flag surely, I imagine she didn’t talk directly to the police but through the Bear because she is so traumatised. I hope they said to her “hello miss are you aware your house stinks of cat piss and the carcasses of mice?” She really is the crazy cat lady of TT
I bet the police walked out of her house, wiped their feet then pissed themselves laughing 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hello . Seen you say I didn't reply to this question over in the other place 😆 sorry . The answer to your question is , Andy has made her aware of what he knows etc and he's not happy with any of it at all ! Right now , he's pursuing shared custody ! I really feel uneasy saying all this . Anyways , I'm sure it will all come out soon . It's sickening and I'm bloody sick myself from all her s
Aw don’t worry. Thanks for answering. About time he did something for his daughter!!

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
Hi everyone, brand new here after coming back and forth with a few people who know Aimee personally. (I'm not friends with her now as I chose to take myself and my family away from her drama at the beginning of her tik tok life) but im still in contact and close to a mutual friend that was also very close to Aimee. She knows I'm posting but she does not want Aimee to find out who I am as she is scared it will then be linked to her and Aimee will make her life a living hell. I'm taking a risk posting here because she could narrow it down and know who I am. We are so sick of her lies, i know receipts are important to eliminate fake posts and accounts. We had some with the approval of the ones who provided them but after tonight's police post they don't want to us to post them. I can assure you she is the biggest manipulating liar to ever walk this earth! We don't know much about D2 as she kept alot hidden but we know that D1 life was made a living hell. He told her he had reconciled with his ex partner and she went psychotic. She even got her Mum to send him messages. We are so frustrated with it all, I knew Harper when she was little, Aimee has ruined her. Hate seeing negative comments about Harper, it really isn't her fault. Aimee cut off alot of her friends for the fame. She's definitely not the person she used to be, she's an absolute fraud.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hurty words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just came back to say the exact same thing 😂😂😂it’s fabulous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂”social media spats”
I’ve watched the Netflix documentary on the social media stalker and I’m not saying that’s not serious or any other hate crime via the internet but this is not the same. She thinks she can control everyone’s opinions and shut everyone down when they disagree with her. That’s not how human nature works. We are all so sick of her lying and manipulating and all the rest of it. Hope she enjoys that latest from hippo 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi everyone, brand new here after coming back and forth with a few people who know Aimee personally. (I'm not friends with her now as I chose to take myself and my family away from her drama at the beginning of her tik tok life) but im still in contact and close to a mutual friend that was also very close to Aimee. She knows I'm posting but she does not want Aimee to find out who I am as she is scared it will then be linked to her and Aimee will make her life a living hell. I'm taking a risk posting here because she could narrow it down and know who I am. We are so sick of her lies, i know receipts are important to eliminate fake posts and accounts. We had some with the approval of the ones who provided them but after tonight's police post they don't want to us to post them. I can assure you she is the biggest manipulating liar to ever walk this earth! We don't know much about D2 as she kept alot hidden but we know that D1 life was made a living hell. He told her he had reconciled with his ex partner and she went psychotic. She even got her Mum to send him messages. We are so frustrated with it all, I knew Harper when she was little, Aimee has ruined her. Hate seeing negative comments about Harper, it really isn't her fault. Aimee cut off alot of her friends for the fame. She's definitely not the person she used to be, she's an absolute fraud.
Did she take her support bear out when you knew her? He helps her when she feels anxious and is going to have a panic attack. Personally I think she would be better having some propranolol (beta blockers) from the GP as she said she has diazepam but benzodiazepines can make you drowsy and highly addictive. Don’t get yourselves set up for attack by her fans, they are rabid dogs.

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks for the insight. Can understand ppls caution with the mentality...unstable!

Mar 8, 2024
Just came back to say the exact same thing 😂😂😂it’s fabulous 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂”social media spats”
I’ve watched the Netflix documentary on the social media stalker and I’m not saying that’s not serious or any other hate crime via the internet but this is not the same. She thinks she can control everyone’s opinions and shut everyone down when they disagree with her. That’s not how human nature works. We are all so sick of her lying and manipulating and all the rest of it. Hope she enjoys that latest from hippo 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She's never lied on TT though...what do u mean?? 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.