Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
Userrom of T I refer to crowded butt home as ‘dangerous’ due to how much trouble she has caused and continues to cause to others, she sets innocent ppl up and stands and watch’s them be bullied etc, dangerous doesn’t just mean ‘to be scared of someone’ but to me she is a dangerous individual as she is narcissistic and vindictive and with all the past evidence thus proves a dangerous women 🤷🏽‍♀️ xx
Agree they’re are various forms of being dangerous, to be honest I think she’s the worst type. She wouldn’t go and find you and 🥊 you. She uses others to do her dirty work, so her hands remain clean and her minions get thrown under the bus.

Here4T

Mar 17, 2024
Manchester
Userrom of T I refer to crowded butt home as ‘dangerous’ due to how much trouble she has caused and continues to cause to others, she sets innocent ppl up and stands and watch’s them be bullied etc, dangerous doesn’t just mean ‘to be scared of someone’ but to me she is a dangerous individual as she is narcissistic and vindictive and with all the past evidence thus proves a dangerous women 🤷🏽‍♀️ xx
This is the worst kind of danger

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Agree there are various forms of being dangerous, to be honest I think she’s the worst type. She wouldn’t go and find you and 🥊 you. She uses others to do her dirty work, so her hands remain clean and her minions get thrown under the bus.
Awww another familiar name, I love how some of you gorgeous lot are coming over to say hi and speak with us ❤️ yes I couldn’t have put it better myself, she is extremely dangerous xx

Mar 8, 2024
Oh hi, it’s lovely to speak to a familiar name from T 🥰 I’ve read through threads so long but missed my opportunity to comment 😂 I just saw her post and thought ‘but danger comes in many forms’ so just had to say something 🫢 xx
It does indeed. As the lovely @Witchtwiccan has just said. Shes not dangerous in the sense that she would cause physical harm but she would almost certainly try and destroy a persons life. She’s a narc and a gas lighter. Master manipulator.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
83289E76-E354-47F1-88CC-06177107F854.png

Actual state of it. The lazy cow looks after nothing. That new grass should have been fed and watered. Just left to rott. Anything decent she gets she destroys due to selfish lack of care. Harper must be embarrassed to have any friends round

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I agree with the danger of her. Look at poor SJ an innocent victim who was set upon and Aimless didn't really rectify or acknowledge the trauma it caused her. I've seen SJ post about mental health and she looked so frail and you could tell it wasn't for the views. Aimless loves the drama, she craves it and dosent care who along the way gets hurt including her own child.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
It does indeed. As the lovely @Witchtwiccan has just said. Shes not dangerous in the sense that she would cause physical harm but she would almost certainly try and destroy a persons life. She’s a narc and a gas lighter. Master manipulator.
Exactly this and this is why it’s so important to call her out and just warn others as she seems to have so many naive followers who hang on her every word which in itself is dangerous but of course she knows this and uses it to her advantage xx

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
I understand your concern. But what could aimee actually do apart from potentially contact an employer? And then what? The boss asks your friend about it. And they say she's an ex friend causing trouble, my personal life has no bearing on my professional life? I don't understand why everyone is so scared of her. Honestly I don't get how she'd make peoples lives hell? If it were me I'd publicly share everything she did to me. I hope your friend gets the courage to out her soon.
Some people are just scared, it's not so much scared of her ringing their employers etc it's outing that person to the public and make up lies about them to cover her tracks. Some people don't cope with confrontation or public conflict. She's not scared of Aimee she's scared of what aimee will do in terms of outing her identity to the community if she pisses her off! Look how many people believe her on her TT page, look at what she did to that poor woman Sj with very little evidence to back it up when she accused her of trolling her and thats to a stranger. Then when she realised she messed up people were still sticking up for her ' oh well what do u expect with the amount of hate she gets'. I hope she agrees aswell because I will happily take the wrap for it all just to show how nasty she is x

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I agree with the danger of her. Look at poor SJ an innocent victim who was set upon and Aimless didn't really rectify or acknowledge the trauma it caused her. I've seen SJ post about mental health and she looked so frail and you could tell it wasn't for the views. Aimless loves the drama, she craves it and dosent care who along the way gets hurt including her own child.
Yes, she caused so much drama for this poor girl 🥺 yet another victim in her games and attention seeking behaviour xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
83289E76-E354-47F1-88CC-06177107F854.png

Actual state of it. The lazy cow looks after nothing. That new grass should have been fed and watered. Just left to rott. Anything decent she gets she destroys due to selfish lack of care. Harper must be embarrassed to have any friends round

Wow the state of that grass! 😮 More shocking that apparently it was all going be done and sorted by D2 and then when he downed tools and left she said she had found someone else to come and finish it off - erm nope don’t think you did!

That grass looks as dry as her beef - there a theme occurring here isn’t there?! 😂😂😂

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Wow the state of that grass! 😮 More shocking that apparently it was all going be done and sorted by D2 and then when he downed tools and left she said she had found someone else to come and finish it off - erm nope don’t think you did!

That grass looks as dry as her beef - there a theme occurring here isn’t there?! 😂😂😂
😂😂 Don’t she’ll be cooking lamb soon for Easter and gawd help us what that’ll look like 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 xx

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024

She’s just a total SCRUFF!
No wonder she has stopped talking about moving house.. Rightmove prob refused to list it

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Shes a really lovely person who wouldn't hurt a fly, she was really upset on how Aimee treated her. She stayed in contact with Aimee when we walked away when she started getting popular on TT. I will clarify we only know Aimee from when Harper was a toddler we are not school friends or have anything to do with her other circle of friends. We were extremely shocked at one particular post she made about how petrified she was of Andy picking Harper up, to our knowledge Andy was never violent to her. She's not lying about the arguments that's definitely true but when we saw that post we just couldn't believe how much she exaggerated. We truly thought she must have kept alot from us because what she was saying was not making any sense to what we knew if that makes sense. Ah it's crazy it really is, we are getting together next week and I'm hoping we can encourage our friend to let us post what she has. We will support her no matter what happens from it x
I don’t know who you or your friends are but tell her we know what A is like & how she was treated by catpiss is disgusting. She doesn’t have to share receipts if she doesn’t want too & give her a hug from me 🥰 Unfortunately for me I live 2 mins away from catpiss & she is a sad, lonely, vile b & has nobody and is ALWAYS jealous of people who have what she wants which is a genuine loving family & friends who support each other.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just watched her latest s Tok, more se as usual! 😂😂 A lot of talking about the garden, looking at the garden, sitting in the garden, keeping the patio doors open so she can see her garden…excuse me Aimee? Didn’t you say a couple of months ago you were going to move house cos you couldn’t face looking at the garden ever again and keeping your curtains closed? What a turn a round 😅😅 Can you smell that?…It’s called bullshit! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
When I contacted the school about H being on YouTube whilst her mother was on live downstairs selling s ,H was asking complete strangers to follow her ,the head knew all about her ,seems a lot of people raised concerns about H ,then 'it ' denied H had a you -tube account , I sent the school.receipts...Her huns came for me really bad when I commented about her parenting ,said they would find out where.i lived and worked , they are as vile as her
They really do think they are normal & tbh her huns are just as vile as her and she gives them the green light to harass & threaten others. She knows what she is doing & is the biggest, ugliest bully of them all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Isn’t it funny that she irritates so many of us, we are clearly picking up some vibe from her that doesn’t sit well with us. I always trust my gut instinct, I knew after a couple of her posts she was lying about something. Turns out she’s lying about most things. She likes to earn money the easy way doesn’t she? Juice con and now flogging cheap make up and hair products to her vulnerable followers who can’t see through her. I’m sure non of us are jealous either. It’s just that we can’t stand to watch someone blatantly telling lies and constantly moaning about trivial issues when we are aware of real problems that people have, some people have literally no one to support them while she has a safety net of enablers around her.
It’s very entertaining though and I don’t watch any soaps so this is great! T is like a magazine as well so it’s great reading and viewing 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.