Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’m going to be controversial here (and am in no way defending any of the negative things Aimee has done here!!)… WHERE IS THE HARD EVIDENCE?

Absolutely anyone can make up things on the internet to create drama (and I’m not accusing anyone of doing so) but without actual proof it’s all just hearsay.

It seems very suspicious to me that not a single thing that anyone is saying has been backed by evidence. Nothing.

Once again, I’m NOT defending Aimee whatsoever but I’m a don’t believe it until I see it kind of person.
I get what you’re saying but catpiss is a dangerous individual and will not have any issues destroying people & getting her own way.
When I was younger we didn’t have mobile phones or social media so I don’t know how I can prove what I’m saying as it was back in the early 90’s. I do know a Barton family member who she only had in the school holidays and she tagged along with them. They also despise her & have it’s been said for years she needs to go to therapy for a few months as a resident. Her alcohol issues are massive and have always been a concern to the point H doesn’t like mummy on the boozies (receipt in tattle of H saying this)
As woeisme has stated they are a friend of D2 that he is getting a restraining order (going the legal route) so they have to be careful what is said as it will go against D2 if too much comes out. She also harassed his kids & from the sound of it she also harassed D1 when he told her he was getting back with his ex.
The person who said they have receipts of how catpiss treated their friend but are scared to realise them because of the repercussions it could cause & how to hide their identity if they do

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
WOW 😳😳😳 !!!
What a catch up I’ve had to do!
She really is the gift that keeps on gifting!
One thing I absolutely love about TL & CC, is that over time, people have collectively figured out what a disgusting person she is and have all come together to discuss her.
From her dodgy and shocking behaviour, to the worry caused about H and people genuinely concerned about her upbringing.
To the people who know her in real life, we appreciate your input very much and for confirming what everyone has thought about her. She really can be read like a book can’t she 😂
Some of this stuff really leaves me speechless. She has really fed up things for herself hasn’t she 😂

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I think we definitely can’t all be wrong can we, and there is a reason Aimee has so many threads on TL and it’s not down to anything other than normal people can see what she is. The thing is TL they don’t lie and everything is receipt proven. I truly believe Aimee is a very manipulative, twisted narc, would causes people hell, however karma does come to these people and will come to her, I think it already is, she doesn’t have any credibility just comes with drama, she’s not authentic and is like a child, pandered to by enablers daily, she would last an hour in a 9-5 job, or being a true single parent with health issues, she’s unhinged.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her latest s Tok, more se as usual! 😂😂 A lot of talking about the garden, looking at the garden, sitting in the garden, keeping the patio doors open so she can see her garden…excuse me Aimee? Didn’t you say a couple of months ago you were going to move house cos you couldn’t face looking at the garden ever again and keeping your curtains closed? What a turn a round 😅😅 Can you smell that?…It’s called bullshit! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Truth is she set her sights on a mini mansion like her mate big beefy… reality is her hovel is worth very little in the state it is, daddy wasn’t going to throw a few hundred grand extra her way and she sure as s isn’t eligible for a mortgage to increase funds!
That plan was quickly abandoned and she hasn’t spoken about it since

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
I don’t know who you or your friends are but tell her we know what A is like & how she was treated by catpiss is disgusting. She doesn’t have to share receipts if she doesn’t want too & give her a hug from me 🥰 Unfortunately for me I live 2 mins away from catpiss & she is a sad, lonely, vile b & has nobody and is ALWAYS jealous of people who have what she wants which is a genuine loving family & friends who support each other.
Awwww how lovely thankyou 💖 we don't live too far from her ither. Going to give her all the encouragement she needs, il do damage if that woman so much as does anything to cause our friend any grief. I know it's a nitemare hearing this and that from people and not much evidence to back it at the moment. There are some genuine people out there with a story and sometimes the evidence lacks, especially when it's been along time. I completely understand how frustrating it is, I wish it was mine to give because I don't care what she does or doesn't do to me. Il keep trying, thankyou for ur kind words x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Awwww how lovely thankyou 💖 we don't live too far from her ither. Going to give her all the encouragement she needs, il do damage if that woman so much as does anything to cause our friend any grief. I know it's a nitemare hearing this and that from people and not much evidence to back it at the moment. There are some genuine people out there with a story and sometimes the evidence lacks, especially when it's been along time. I completely understand how frustrating it is, I wish it was mine to give because I don't care what she does or doesn't do to me. Il keep trying, thankyou for ur kind words x
You don’t have to thank me babe & please contact me if she dares to do anything to your friend. She will 💩 herself when she sees me & I have no issues helping you as this b needs taking down (not physically unless she comes for me but she can’t fight her way out a wet paper bag ) 🥰🥰xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Truth is she set her sights on a mini mansion like her mate big beefy… reality is her hovel is worth very little in the state it is, daddy wasn’t going to throw a few hundred grand extra her way and she sure as s isn’t eligible for a mortgage to increase funds!
That plan was quickly abandoned and she hasn’t spoken about it since
Is she a home owner? If not how can she move? She can’t move too far because she relies heavily on parents to help with her daughter. She doesn’t even take her to school herself every day. Maybe it’s best for the little girl to be near her grandparents as they pick up the slack and she’s at risk of more time off school if she’s not nearby. We all know she’s not moving though don’t we? Imagine the hard work involved and the clearing out and packing she would have to do. She can barely do anything as it is and she’s at home all day (when she’s not in all the supermarkets buying bunny ears and looking at all the plastic plates) I’m sure if she could be herself on TT and wasn’t showing off all the time she would be genuinely liked. She’s just so aggressive and Mardy, acting like a spoilt brat and lying about products she ‘uses’. We can see through you love and we are allowed to say we don’t believe you. It’s a free country dear.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Someone's just commented on her latest video that she's managed to link trolls on TL to their Facebook and Instagram and does Ainee want her to send details??? Nobody's forcing Aimee to read here, it's her choice to, so if she's offended by people's opinions of her then she doesn't HAVE to read them. She wants to change her ways if she wants folk to have a decent and good opinion on her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just commented on this
So what? Is it a crime now to discuss idiots on TT on a site designed for just that? If she had it set to private and knew each follower this wouldn’t be an issue. Most people don’t comment on her page we do it here. I hope she gets told to look at this thread. She could do with understanding why so many people get irritated with her

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
74E792A5-C6A9-4B58-B408-35F8CD9A1C17.jpeg

I hope Rachel has found my ex tattle account and linked it to my Facebook because I use a false name on there and I am my own boss so no workplace to report my antics to 🤣 I wasn’t going to use my real name on FB to argue the toss with Mad Pam Stephanie’s Vavrons Mam on the Sun article 🤣 For fun I did put a false workplace down so they would look like idiots if they tried ringing them to complain 😂😂😂
85FE8995-0658-4E43-8520-C170DC300DF0.jpeg

Filtered Rachel is a Tit, pass it on

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also, the way she talks to those cats is more endearing than how she talks to Harper or her nephew. "What a doin" in a baby voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard. Go be a parent to your child who is most definitely not sick otherwise we would have had the usual i havent slept, shes been in my bed, feel bad for me tiktoks and in the process she hasn't seen her father and had nothing but rubbish takeaways all weekend.
It’s the baby voice that absolutely grates on me, bet that’s how she spoke to the police whilst holding her support bear on her lap

Status
Not open for further replies.