• IMG_1435.jpeg
    IMG_1435.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 265

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee asking for the details
Isn’t this illegal??
She’s so Miss Marple. Another Sunday with her phone glued to her hand when she could be doing something nice or cooking some lovely home made meals to freeze and use over the next week. I hope woeisme is medadswife. Imagine the tantrum she’d have. Are there any photos of her at this wedding?

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Someone's just commented on her latest video that she's managed to link trolls on TL to their Facebook and Instagram and does Ainee want her to send details??? Nobody's forcing Aimee to read here, it's her choice to, so if she's offended by people's opinions of her then she doesn't HAVE to read them. She wants to change her ways if she wants folk to have a decent and good opinion on her
Exactly! If she doesn't like it, she can just scroll 😆

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so Miss Marple. Another Sunday with her phone glued to her hand when she could be doing something nice or cooking some lovely home made meals to freeze and use over the next week. I hope woeisme is medadswife. Imagine the tantrum she’d have. Are there any photos of her at this wedding?
@Missy by the looks of her cooking she isn't capable of making lovely home made meals to freeze. And anyway, she never knows what she'll want to eat. Harper can just have cucumber and cheese as usual.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Aimee has her Daddy’s (sorry Uncles) nose. She got a large sum of money off him when she got married. How lovely to have profited from the 4 million pounds he stole off the pensioners in his care home. Seems to be a thing in that family, gaining money off vulnerable people

Attachments

• AFB81752-8C72-46F2-9DB5-EDEEB6226C89.jpeg
    AFB81752-8C72-46F2-9DB5-EDEEB6226C89.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 137

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Missy by the looks of her cooking she isn't capable of making lovely home made meals to freeze. And anyway, she never knows what she'll want to eat. Harper can just have cucumber and cheese as usual.
Well she needs to bloody learn doesn’t she 😂 the air fryer isn’t just for warming up take aways is it? Shouldn’t social services offer some help to learn basic life skills? She could do with a social worker to help and also learn how to do a thorough clean of the home. There is a urine destroyer spray she could get and douse herself in it so she no longer looks like she smells of cat piss. I absolutely love the video she does where she says that. Mine the hippo does too. It’s giving me no end of laughs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee has her Daddy’s (sorry Uncles) nose. She got a large sum of money off him when she got married. How lovely to have profited from the 4 million pounds he stole off the pensioners in his care home. Seems to be a thing in that family, gaining money off vulnerable people
Oh yes they all have that nose. Her mum and dad have similar faces so no wonder her and Charlie look so alike. Is that daddy’s brother or mummy’s? Shes so like her uncle in many ways

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That mummy-to-one 💯has to be Aimee!

They comment on all the negative comments and talk exactly how she talks! Word for word how she would reply!

Also in other negative comments, if someone jumps to her defence she likes the comment but she never does with the mummy-to-one 🤔

What a sad life to have to make up fake accounts to defend yourself 😂😂😂
I’m sure it’s her, she’s very quick to comment and defend or comment if she disagrees

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I completely get where you are coming from, but unlike Aimee we care about our friends and respect one another. Anyone can say anything, make up stories and we just want to be able to prove at least a couple of things so people know we are speaking facts and truth. Sorry don't mean to upset anybody with the lack of info, maybe I should have waited but the police post really triggered our friend and I was so annoyed.
Welcome lovely. Just catching up please don’t put yourself at risk we all know how vindictive and narc like she really is. I will be patiently sat waiting for the downfall. So grateful for you speaking up

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
WOW 😳😳😳 !!!
What a catch up I’ve had to do!
She really is the gift that keeps on gifting!
One thing I absolutely love about TL & CC, is that over time, people have collectively figured out what a disgusting person she is and have all come together to discuss her.
From her dodgy and shocking behaviour, to the worry caused about H and people genuinely concerned about her upbringing.
To the people who know her in real life, we appreciate your input very much and for confirming what everyone has thought about her. She really can be read like a book can’t she 😂
Some of this stuff really leaves me speechless. She has really fed up things for herself hasn’t she 😂
Exactly this!! We can't all be wrong about her can we? Unlike her hun's we all see through her lies and bullshit lol and she absolutely hates it! 😂 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She’s just one nasty piece of trash, I feel so much for those 5 cats 🥺 I’m a massive animal lover but especially cats and she is so evil, it wouldn’t surprise me that she’d hurt one of them for views and sympathy as she’s truly narcissistic like that 🥺 I hope I’m wrong, I really do but I wouldn’t put it past her xx
Same x

Status
Not open for further replies.