Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wow what a catch up 😂 so bored of her constant s and mummy of one I don’t doubt is aimee has to be. Don’t get me started on that grass absolutely shocking considering how new it all was. Safe to say the grass ain’t always greener ay aimee. It’s fine just get the popcorn out and it will be a new day of lies and manipulation for the huns tomorrow. Get a wash and sort that minty house ya scruffy fcuk. No one likes a grass round here so won’t go down well she’s tagging the police in videos 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Mar 8, 2024
Couldn’t resist 🤣

Attachments

• 56B353D4-2344-4AC7-AB48-C48F4C48E87E.jpeg
    56B353D4-2344-4AC7-AB48-C48F4C48E87E.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 114
  • D66CA04A-3AA3-4327-ACF3-406357FF4710.jpeg
    D66CA04A-3AA3-4327-ACF3-406357FF4710.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 113
Mar 8, 2024
Not long ago who remembers the time H was ill and she took her drs & she slipped up saying the dr said H was rundown.
What kid at 9 yrs old is rundown unless they are neglected & we all know it’s the lack of nutrition, love & neglect is the reason H looks like she does.
Does she not see she has already destroyed H childhood and it’s going to be so bad in high school & she will be called vile things because of her disgusting, tramp of a mother. I was bullied in high school in the 90’s & it still affects me now & as I’ve got older I have actually said to some of the bullies why did they do it. Their answer was because I was different & an easy target and everyone did it. I was pushed through a glass window waiting to go into class and a bully walking past thought it was funny. Yes I was different to other kids and that’s because I have autism & adhd which was diagnosed a few years ago. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in high school now as it’s much much worse and everyone has social media and phones but catpiss doesn’t care about what will happen to H no matter what high school she goes too.
She has always resented having H and was so jealous when H was born and was getting all the attention she sulked and lied about having postnatal depression. Please don’t think I’m saying postnatal depression isn’t serious and that some mothers do genuinely struggle.
She has NEVER bonded like a mother and child do & it’s clear as hell when she used to have H on her TikTok’s.
It says something when a lot of people who know her are coming out the wood work too exposing this vile catpiss fraud.
I also believe H dad is doing a lot behind the scenes and gathering evidence as he knows daddy’s dodgy solicitor and money will try to stop anything he does which is why it’s on the low atm.
Also does the thick Cnut not understand that anything she puts out on social media ref to a fake crime number would not be used as evidence as it would jeopardise her fake case 🤣🤣
God this b has got under my skin for years & more so today 😡 So glad we have this thread we can comment on & im dying to write on her posts with my secret account but I will be blocked instantly 🙈🤣
Off to go put my beef YES BEEF in the oven to make a lovely roast (mines always cooked medium rare & doesn’t look like pork) 🤣🤣
Sorry for the long rant
Sorry you went through that at school. I was also bullied but nothing compared to your story. I have also come across a few of my bullies and said my piece! One was unfortunately (for her) in a position a lot lower to my role. I didnt bully her...I just smiled to myself inside. Thought how far I had come in my life....whereas she had a questionable past following school.
(There are a lot of other skeletons, but won't traumatise u all with those 🤦‍♀️) I've been the mother I never had myself, I'm a good caring person who would do anything for anyone (apart from A... undeserving). I am fortunate to be in a position where I can really make a difference to people's lives (occupationally..is that a word...)
If she was as she says bulllied at school, she should have more awareness of it and not risk subjecting her child to it because of her own toxic actions!!

Love to all with sad and difficult pasts. ❤️
Especially to you, @itsmejo, who was also has been exposed in real life to this monster woman. (Child) xx

Last edited:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
So what? Is it a crime now to discuss idiots on TT on a site designed for just that? If she had it set to private and knew each follower this wouldn’t be an issue. Most people don’t comment on her page we do it here. I hope she gets told to look at this thread. She could do with understanding why so many people get irritated with her
Exactly! I haven't seen 1 person here or on Tattle making threats towards her, stalking her or directing people to where she lives etc. Like you said we are allowed to discuss people on here, that's what the page is for. These idiots just don't like the fact they can't control the comments over here. They don't like that we tell home truths and have sussed them out. What Aimee doesn't get is by making clapback videos, fake pregnancy videos and fake police videos she is actually the one driving traffic over here lol. People in the comments, mostly her huns are the one's who mention TL and CC there, then others get curious and bang, we have a whole new group of people reading all the se that is the life of Aimee 😂 😂 😂 Keep making those videos Aimee and lets get more people over here to enjoy you being called out for your car crash of a wonderful life you reckon you have ;);)

Mar 7, 2024
I thought mummy to one was r Charlie nips out but I think it's now more likely shamless on a burner account being able to snap and bite back to comments - like she wished she could do publicly. Whoever it is needs to take a step back before biting as there are plenty of genuine comments being jumped on. Soon no genuine huns will dare comment on her page and all she will have left is trolls & bots, love that for her 😘

NotAnotherOne

Mar 17, 2024
Brighton
Don’t understand how someone with so much disposable income.
No mortage.
No job.
No commitments can leave such a tragic existence where she needs to talk into her phone.
It’s an utter obsession and she has just lost touch with all sense of reality.
Her content isn’t even worth watching anymore. I started as a fan years back but soon saw through the lies when she started with her reactive behaviour and it’s just snowballed.
I’m sure she won’t be lasting much longer - it’s like a car crash watching here these days it’s just absolute cringe.
I don’t understand why no one has stepped in to help her?!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
this lady is saying she would make her account private to protect her child and aims is saying well I’ve reported it to the police. She’s adamant she will not take any photos down or make accounts private but that would totally stop people lifting photos of the child. Telling the police isn’t going to stop anyone looking at her and saving any pictures is it. Its aims I’m telling ya, she is mum of one 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 248

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey ‘huns’ have you EVER asked yourself why so many people seriously dislike Aimee? Have you asked why most of those people say the same thing? I’ve ‘followed’ Aimee for 4 yrs. That means I’ve seen approx 4 videos a day for 4 years. Like so many others we liked her at first too. Then we woke up and things just weren’t right. We have seen the videos and comments she has deleted and you would be surprised just how many she has! We have seen the lies, contradictions, exaggerations, manipulations. We are entitled to voice our opinions and pull Aimee up on her constant crap. You realise that’s how the world works right? We all are allowed difference of opinions. Your self entitlement is astounding. Only you lot can be right. No wonder you idolise that silly bint. You have RELENTLESSLY been told people on TL and now here will NOT comment on her TT’s so stop throwing shade this way. No one has asked you to come looking on these forums. Aimee if you are reading this you are a disgrace. In every aspect of life and those of us who have waited so patiently for your downfall cannot wait!! You know what they say about karma right?

Mar 8, 2024
Hi All, finally going to introduce myself! ☺️
Like most of us newbies I ran here faster than U Bolt when it came up on T!!
Most of what I've been wanting to say has been said on her.... we can't all be wrong can we!!
When I first came across her (again like most!) I didn't mind her and felt a bit sorry for her. Most tik toks around that time were all funny/humorous ones, some great dances/dancers and lot of good fashion content! So I thought ah bless her, good for her giving it a go in such tough market! And then.....😂😉 I started to see right through her and thought she is actually not a nice person!! Very over dramatic and a liar! I use to look through her comments and see loads of people blowing smoke up her arse and no one appeared to see what I saw! Obviously she was deleting and blocking anyone who disagreed. Also very noticeable she never addresses the sad situations some of her followers say they are in. Some of them also seem quite vulnerable 😞 you can tell she only cares about herself and no empathy for anyone....her answer to others situations always is she's entitled to feel her feelings 🫤 which of course is true but most normal, empathetic people acknowledge that there is always someone worse off and that indeed can help you in life if you appreciate what you have and should be thankful for!
And then.....😂😉 When she advertised T ( thanks Aimee!) I thought I'd take a look and so glad I did because it restored my faith in humanity!!! There were people who saw what I saw !! And not only saw but called her out on it!! Can I also just add they all seem lovely and you can tell are all very nice people! I have so many times wanted to defend them on TT when the brain dead give them stick, also when her followers start to bully, they are vile !!! Mummy to 1, needs to give her 1 child the attention she gives at being a minder in A TT 😏 or at least be on her payroll 😂
Anyway bit longer than I was planning to write but now can just catch up and comment!
Also wanted to say everyone seems so nice and supportive on here, so long may that continue! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.