Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hey ‘huns’ have you EVER asked yourself why so many people seriously dislike Aimee? Have you asked why most of those people say the same thing? I’ve ‘followed’ Aimee for 4 yrs. That means I’ve seen approx 4 videos a day for 4 years. Like so many others we liked her at first too. Then we woke up and things just weren’t right. We have seen the videos and comments she has deleted and you would be surprised just how many she has! We have seen the lies, contradictions, exaggerations, manipulations. We are entitled to voice our opinions and pull Aimee up on her constant crap. You realise that’s how the world works right? We all are allowed difference of opinions. Your self entitlement is astounding. Only you lot can be right. No wonder you idolise that silly bint. You have RELENTLESSLY been told people on TL and now here will NOT comment on her TT’s so stop throwing shade this way. No one has asked you to come looking on these forums. Aimee if you are reading this you are a disgrace. In every aspect of life and those of us who have waited so patiently for your downfall cannot wait!! You know what they say about karma right?
This is so spot on!! 👏👏👏

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
“She’s following police instructions” mummy to one, she’s failing that child she isn’t protecting her by going to the police at all, they are limited to what they can do but you bet ya I’d be making me social media private or removing all my photos of my child in order for their photos not to be used.

Not just sitting there stuttering my words constantly, with daddy stood in the background in case I forget what lie I’m coming out with, you can tell it’s lies by the stuttering and the endless looking over, the fact she can’t even form her sentences Errrrr errrrrr while her little brain catches up.

She gives more of a damn about social media and her “huns” adoration than she ever will about her child.

She’s exposed her car, her home, her school! She’s the one not protecting her and exposing her! And she can’t even stop posting her and delete the ones she’s already posted!

It’s a mother’s job to protect their child not the police and I won’t change my mind on that!

And her mother should not be putting her child in situations where she requires police protection all because she can’t stop posting pictures of her publicly!
It’s meeeee job - no your child comes before your little TikTok job.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4383.jpeg

Holidaylover

Mar 13, 2024
Cumbria
Something with her I can't get my head around:
She says she worked for Thomas Cook & Gold Medal as a travel agent and with that came trips abroad Inc long haul destinations. How could she manage a long haul flight when an hour caused her so much anxiety.
These fam trips she's been on are full on, visiting different resorts, usually by coach ( no good if you suffer with travel sickness) and also when staying in hotels you usually have to share a room with a total stranger . How does that work if you have anxiety to the extent she says 🤔
Also she will have been the reps worst nightmare ( I've been one in hotels hosting fam trips ) by being demanding and only really interested in the free jolly with food and alcohol thrown in
So many aspects of her life don't ring true.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else find it weird that yesterday she was dressed and had make up on and almost looked presentable?

Odd when her daughter was ill and she apparently stayed at home all day.

Did she know the ‘police’ were coming? Or did she just know she was going to post that crime ref no video?

Either way that’s good old Aimee trying to manipulate once again.

If the police are looking into this they can see you looking like a tramp 99% of time.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Whilst I’m on a rant I’m just want to say I think Wendy is absolutely vile! Truly repulsive.

Aimee calls her Wendy as when they were out clubbing Wendy didn’t want people to know Aimee was her daughter. Yuck!

She is clearly a tit mother also.

As much as Charlie loves herself & loves showing everyone her nips she is soo much better than them 2. I feel for her, she is like the black sheep. She clearly doesn’t have the money of the other witches and she has them shoving it down her throat morning, noon and night. She cooks, cleans, washes and she is a much more involved mother. Yes she shouldn’t bad mouth Rs dad in front of him but I’m not saying she’s perfect.

She hasn’t picked up those disgusting traits from her mother and her sister.

I can’t believe though she lets her mother be so damn vacant from hers and Rs lives and yet so publicly present in Aimee’s and Hs. She is always the one having to travel. Aimee has never gone to her in 4 years. But she can drive to Liverpool, Manchester, York, wales and of course London.

Charlie stand up to this BS girl. It’s not on. Wendy and Aimee proclaiming they are mother, Gigi, sister and aunt of the year.

And Wendy get and see your daughter and grandson by yourself and spend some alone quality time with them like you do with Aimee. Treat your kids equally. Even Charlie’s dad who works in the police in Scotland comes down to see his daughter and grandson more than you do.

What a ducked up family.

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude to you saying I don’t believe you personally. I just don’t understand why harpers dad would need to build evidence for shared custody. If her dad is not a safeguarding risk any court would grant this immediately. Even out of court he has 50/50 rights, as long as he’s on the birth certificate that is.
I work in a Court, this is not true. If there is an order in place, you need to have a hearing to vary it.

Mar 7, 2024
Something with her I can't get my head around:
She says she worked for Thomas Cook & Gold Medal as a travel agent and with that came trips abroad Inc long haul destinations. How could she manage a long haul flight when an hour caused her so much anxiety.
These fam trips she's been on are full on, visiting different resorts, usually by coach ( no good if you suffer with travel sickness) and also when staying in hotels you usually have to share a room with a total stranger . How does that work if you have anxiety to the extent she says 🤔
Also she will have been the reps worst nightmare ( I've been one in hotels hosting fam trips ) by being demanding and only really interested in the free jolly with food and alcohol thrown in
So many aspects of her life don't ring true.

Agree.

The fam trips I've been on as I also work in the industry have been full on. However I have never had to share a room but I know each trip is different.
Bahrain was my fav! Off the plane (night flight) and straight onto a high speed boat tour, straight from there to the F1 track etc. I was shattered and I missed dinner which did not go down well with the organisers (considered rude). I need sleep and if I don't get it I crash!

Anyway. Back to A. She has mentioned New Zealand a few times so I believe she went there and what she has said tallies up with my experience with NZ. I don't believe she has been on any other fams though and I would imagine this was before H was born.

I don't like take off or landing when flying, doesn't mean I have anxiety. She doesn't suffer at all. If she did, why put herself out there on TT. Wouldn't that send her anxiety up the wall? My friend suffers badly and I see the effect it's had on her life.

I think she has lost her way. We all moan about our jobs and working but without them we would go abit mental without any other things to do....she doesn't even go the gym or for a swim, knit or jigsaw. Except for making TTs and replying to comments, what does she actually do in her spare time? Baffles me.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
74E792A5-C6A9-4B58-B408-35F8CD9A1C17.jpeg

I hope Rachel has found my ex tattle account and linked it to my Facebook because I use a false name on there and I am my own boss so no workplace to report my antics to 🤣 I wasn’t going to use my real name on FB to argue the toss with Mad Pam Stephanie’s Vavrons Mam on the Sun article 🤣 For fun I did put a false workplace down so they would look like idiots if they tried ringing them to complain 😂😂😂
85FE8995-0658-4E43-8520-C170DC300DF0.jpeg

Filtered Rachel is a Tit, pass it on
(Really nasty ones) behave Rachel I think her butt hole is crowded enough without adding you up there too, she’s already running out of arse wipes as it is, she’s back in a pandemic but with arse wipes not toilet roll 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
“She’s following police instructions” mummy to one, she’s failing that child she isn’t protecting her by going to the police at all, they are limited to what they can do but you bet ya I’d be making me social media private or removing all my photos of my child in order for their photos not to be used.

Not just sitting there stuttering my words constantly, with daddy stood in the background in case I forget what lie I’m coming out with, you can tell it’s lies by the stuttering and the endless looking over, the fact she can’t even form her sentences Errrrr errrrrr while her little brain catches up.

She gives more of a damn about social media and her “huns” adoration than she ever will about her child.

She’s exposed her car, her home, her school! She’s the one not protecting her and exposing her! And she can’t even stop posting her and delete the ones she’s already posted!

It’s a mother’s job to protect their child not the police and I won’t change my mind on that!

And her mother should not be putting her child in situations where she requires police protection all because she can’t stop posting pictures of her publicly!
It’s meeeee job - no your child comes before your little TikTok job.
👌🫶☝ Hear Hear x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I work in a Court, this is not true. If there is an order in place, you need to have a hearing to vary it.
This is true it’s a long process too and involves a lot before it even gets to court mediation etc which she can refuse. Let’s hope he gets her sooner rather than later because poor h is suffering and I totally acknowledge the child comes
This sounds exactly like aims
IMG_4389.jpeg
i think that lady may also be questioning if it is too aimee. It screams aimee to me trying to get what she wants to say out there but not willing to say it herself x

Status
Not open for further replies.