Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Me too and as I wanted to sign up so quick I just loaded my crappy user name from fear of it closing like T 😂😂😂 can't change it either until April but plenty of time to come up with a good one 😁
Don’t worry love, when I first saw someone made the thread on T about Catpiss I was straight over there and couldn’t type a user name in fast enough, my brain couldn’t think I just needed to get on there and ended up with bloody Womblewoo!!! 🤣🤣🤣 oh well I’m stuck with it now!

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Me too and as I wanted to sign up so quick I just loaded my crappy user name from fear of it closing like T 😂😂😂 can't change it either until April but plenty of time to come up with a good one 😁
Me too 😂 I literally ran here 😂😂 so grateful to the tl ladies for months of laughs and frustration at not being able to comment lol. X
Same here 🤣 reading TL for ages but couldn’t comment

Mar 8, 2024
@Itsme
Don’t worry love, when I first saw someone made the thread on T about Catpiss I was straight over there and couldn’t type a user name in fast enough, my brain couldn’t think I just needed to get on there and ended up with bloody Womblewoo!!! 🤣🤣🤣 oh well I’m stuck with it now!
😂😂
I love your user name! Probably because I was dressed as a womble for a fancy dress competition when I was a kid 😂 ....much to my friends amusement when they saw the picture 😂😂

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Morning all. What will this week bring. I'm still waiting for the anxiety video which will inevitably show up. Anyway hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm so happy I can finally comment with like-minded brilliant souls such as yourselves. Not you Aims, your still an absolute dickhead of the highest order. I'm off to get ready for my job. You know, an actual job not filming myself gurning into my phone screen. Catch ya'll later.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
So happy to be able to finally join in discussions, I’m banned on her page (can’t remember what I said now, as it was months ago) can’t wait to join in with you all, just catching up. Xx have a gorgeous Sunday all and let’s see what this utter nutter from birkdale brings to the table this week 🤪

So long as they know we are with them. And if they would let us comment we would all be there too!
There must be hundreds of lurkers
Yes for sure there must be

NoSeYpArKeRs

Mar 9, 2024
Hi everyone 👋 I'm normally a lurker, been following Crowded Butthole for 2yrs now, and like a few, really liked her at first, but soon saw the cracks and joined TL just after the cut off point to be able to comment. Been reading here for the last week now, and I've not commented because you all say what I'm thinking so well and I didn't want to come on and just fan girl and sound creepy 😂 genuinely what a lovely bunch of people on here and TL though 🥰

Did anyone else notice when she burnt the popcorn, she'd already cooked one of the packs from the 3 pack, so she must of already read the 'destructions' 🙄 and known how to cook it, and I bet she didn't burn it off camera.... I'm sure she burns food just for the comments!!

Mar 8, 2024
I think she definitely burnt it on purpose, had it on longer than 2.5 mins and if she did then she’s more pathetic than I thought, because that could have gone so wrong.

She’ll do anything for attention - we’ve all seen that.

And getting her dad to corroborate her po po story is just the same as when he did the same for the delivery driver letting himself in

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Me too, I just couldn’t think so I put the two words my friends would describe me when I asked them 🥰 I can think of so many now though, like ‘medadzwife’ or ‘babeezintheutility’ 😂😂 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.