Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Me too. My parents openly treated their kids differently. If we were doing well at school, in life we were the favourite. If we disappointed them, we were scum. I have no memory of my mum telling me she loved me or hugging me or spending time with me. I have 2 kids and have always told them they have half of my heart each. Aimee’s parenting style will have such an impact on Harper Twist, something she won’t process until she is older. It’s neglectful, plain and simple.

Me too. My parents openly treated their kids differently. If we were doing well at school, in life we were the favourite. If we disappointed them, we were scum. I have no memory of my mum telling me she loved me or hugging me or spending time with me. I have 2 kids and have always told them they have half of my heart each. Aimee’s parenting style will have such an impact on Harper Twist, something she won’t process until she is older. It’s neglectful, plain and simple.
My mum's late husband (he doesn't deserve the title dad), actually called me a hideous creature. I distanced myself from the family until he was on deaths door. I now have my mum back which is so lovely. My sister is a carbon copy of him, my mum and the rest of the family are all noticing it now.

Mar 9, 2024
My “mum” just treated the other 2 better than she did me. She told me at 11 that I was difficult to love. I worked my ass off at school, often coming top of my classes (not being big headed just honest lol) to try and gain some attention - it never worked. my dad was the same. The only supportive family I had were/are my nanny and grandad. I’m 30 this year and still seek that motherly love and bond. I won’t ever get it. I just pootle through life and pretend it doesn’t have any sort of effect on me. It does. My self esteem is shot. I was in an abusive relationship for 6 years that I finally plucked the courage to leave - my parents knew and still talk to him to this day. My girls are my world and I let them know that multiple times a day. They are simply everything to me, nothing or no one comes first or is more beloved in my life. Poor Harper man. If she grows up to feel the way I do, she’s gonna struggle 💔
It takes a lot to leave, but look what a great example you're being to your girls. Be proud of you. You're breaking a cycle. X

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
My mum's late husband (he doesn't deserve the title dad), actually called me a hideous creature. I distanced myself from the family until he was on deaths door. I now have my mum back which is so lovely. My sister is a carbon copy of him, my mum and the rest of the family are all noticing it now.
It’s awful how most of us can relate in some way 🥺 my mums a narcissist, I grew up in a terrible home but never saw any wrong doing in her as she was my mum, I raised my brother from being the age of 9 ( my mother wouldn’t let me or my brother see our dads) I missed out on so much as I may aswell have been a teenage mum (well younger as I was 9) could never go on trips, or to friends etc and when I really needed the maternal side of my family my mother actually turned my illness into her pity party and she played the victim, she’s alienated me from all members on that side now but it is what it is and I truly see her for what she is now and always has been, going through my therapy now my MH Nurse (yes aimee I actually have one who I see weekly but no she doesn’t follow me as I asked her actually the rules on that….guess what? It’s a sackable offence) she has said my MH stemmed from my childhood and my mother in particular which is sad as H will be going the same way as so much damage has been done already to that poor child xx

Mar 9, 2024
It’s awful how most of us can relate in some way 🥺 my mums a narcissist, I grew up in a terrible home but never saw any wrong doing in her as she was my mum, I raised my brother from being the age of 9 ( my mother wouldn’t let me or my brother see our dads) I missed out on so much as I may aswell have been a teenage mum (well younger as I was 9) could never go on trips, or to friends etc and when I really needed the maternal side of my family my mother actually turned my illness into her pity party and she played the victim, she’s alienated me from all members on that side now but it is what it is and I truly see her for what she is now and always has been, going through my therapy now my MH Nurse (yes aimee I actually have one who I see weekly but no she doesn’t follow me as I asked her actually the rules on that….guess what? It’s a sackable offence) she has said my MH stemmed from my childhood and my mother in particular which is sad as H will be going the same way as so much damage has been done already to that poor child xx
I'm so sorry your mum let you down. Hopefully the MH nurse will be able to help you deal with everything. You're strong to seek help and will be stronger when you come through the other side. Sending hugs x

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I'm so sorry your mum let you down. Hopefully the MH nurse will be able to help you deal with everything. You're strong to seek help and will be stronger when you come through the other side. Sending hugs x
Thank you, do you know something she is being absolutely wonderful, I mean I’m seeing afew different professionals at the moment but my nurse is just amazing, I actually look forward to my appointments, she comes to me and we sit in mine or she’ll pick me up and we’ll go for walk, i really am finding the sessions so helpful xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning you beautiful people!

Hope today brings you all sunshine and happiness!

As for butthole - I am expecting a croaky voice video of her saying H has passed whatever it is onto her and how Daddy is going to go and get her some food and meds.

I think she be doing whatever she can to avoid the school run today after the po po post the other day!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning you lovely lot 🥰🥰🥰
I thought I’d lost my account as I couldn’t like or comment on here 🙈 I even checked my emails to see if I’d been naughty with what I’d written but couldn’t find anything. I ended up logging out and back in and everything seems fine.
Butthole couldn’t shut me up now & we have freedom of speech in this country & if she can’t handle the truth spoken about her then it’s tough 💩💩🤣🤣
Mind you does that thing know what the truth is 🤣🤣

I have been struggling the last day or so as I’ve made the decision to wean off pregablin as it’s such a dangerous drug & been on it since 2008. I was on 600mg a day but took myself down too 150mg day & now under medical supervision I’ve dropped from 150mg a day to 100mg. The nausea and slight shakes have been the worst so far but I’ve got through 4 days on my lower dose and I’m not giving up as I know I’ve come so far already. I suffer with fibro, CFS, ME, spina bifida S1 region & my other congenital issues, ASD, adhd & menopause 🙈 but I’ve never allowed it to control me. I am what you call a true Taurus with stubbornness & this isn’t a sympathy post at all as I know a lot of us here and TL have illnesses and disabilities we learn to cope with & I still worked until my foot injury full time.
I’m wanting to take the holistic approach and I know it’s going to cost me money to do it this way but I feel natural medicines are going to help me more.
** I am not giving medical advise or saying it will work this way for everyone so please seek a drs advise if you want to ever come off a medication. Suddenly stopping a medication can be detrimental to your life especially with pregablin and can cause withdrawals that are as bad as hero-in addicts symptoms **

I’m going to try and catch up from yesterday but if I’ve missed any comments you have sent me could you tag me in the reply 🥰🥰
Here’s to a new week and marigold Monday for Princess Fiona butthole 🤭

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning you lovely lot 💖 I stepped into monday at 2am with my two teenage boys tag team vomiting 🤦🏼‍♀️ Unlike aimee iv been up cleaning with detol since then 😂 shockingly I’m still showered and dressed and all before 9am like all us other mums. No packed lunch vid wonder if h makes it to school today? Awaiting Aimee’s poorly me vid. Hope you all have a lovely week. Looking forward to the downfall as the week goes on….

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot 🥰🥰🥰
I thought I’d lost my account as I couldn’t like or comment on here 🙈 I even checked my emails to see if I’d been naughty with what I’d written but couldn’t find anything. I ended up logging out and back in and everything seems fine.
Butthole couldn’t shut me up now & we have freedom of speech in this country & if she can’t handle the truth spoken about her then it’s tough 💩💩🤣🤣
Mind you does that thing know what the truth is 🤣🤣

I have been struggling the last day or so as I’ve made the decision to wean off pregablin as it’s such a dangerous drug & been on it since 2008. I was on 600mg a day but took myself down too 150mg day & now under medical supervision I’ve dropped from 150mg a day to 100mg. The nausea and slight shakes have been the worst so far but I’ve got through 4 days on my lower dose and I’m not giving up as I know I’ve come so far already. I suffer with fibro, CFS, ME, spina bifida S1 region & my other congenital issues, ASD, adhd & menopause 🙈 but I’ve never allowed it to control me. I am what you call a true Taurus with stubbornness & this isn’t a sympathy post at all as I know a lot of us here and TL have illnesses and disabilities we learn to cope with & I still worked until my foot injury full time.
I’m wanting to take the holistic approach and I know it’s going to cost me money to do it this way but I feel natural medicines are going to help me more.
** I am not giving medical advise or saying it will work this way for everyone so please seek a drs advise if you want to ever come off a medication. Suddenly stopping a medication can be detrimental to your life especially with pregablin and can cause withdrawals that are as bad as hero-in addicts symptoms **

I’m going to try and catch up from yesterday but if I’ve missed any comments you have sent me could you tag me in the reply 🥰🥰
Here’s to a new week and marigold Monday for Princess Fiona butthole 🤭
Hi, welcome back 🤣 I was a bit worried when u went awol.

Wow u have a lot of things to juggle bless you. People fear being honest as they think they are going to be accused of attention seeking or wanting sympathy.❤️ This is because of people like A! (Especially when u are an over thinker...guilty)

Sharing is caring so they say. (Her excluded!)🙄🤬

Never known someone who likes to be ill as much as her...even in my profession for 26+ years!

I'm unfortunately in the menopause club too... 🤪❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Morning you lovely lot, and you lovely lot on the other site 💐
I’m working from home today, but guess what, I’m showered, dressed and looking as presentable as If I was out in public👍🏻😝Go on Aimee, get up get sorted and do some actual work 🤣
Placing bets now that she'll say "me eyes are in the back of me head this morning" which we all know translates to "I drunk a bottle and a half of wine last night"
that will be the one for sure. School run blues😆

Status
Not open for further replies.