Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot 🥰🥰🥰
I thought I’d lost my account as I couldn’t like or comment on here 🙈 I even checked my emails to see if I’d been naughty with what I’d written but couldn’t find anything. I ended up logging out and back in and everything seems fine.
Butthole couldn’t shut me up now & we have freedom of speech in this country & if she can’t handle the truth spoken about her then it’s tough 💩💩🤣🤣
Mind you does that thing know what the truth is 🤣🤣

I have been struggling the last day or so as I’ve made the decision to wean off pregablin as it’s such a dangerous drug & been on it since 2008. I was on 600mg a day but took myself down too 150mg day & now under medical supervision I’ve dropped from 150mg a day to 100mg. The nausea and slight shakes have been the worst so far but I’ve got through 4 days on my lower dose and I’m not giving up as I know I’ve come so far already. I suffer with fibro, CFS, ME, spina bifida S1 region & my other congenital issues, ASD, adhd & menopause 🙈 but I’ve never allowed it to control me. I am what you call a true Taurus with stubbornness & this isn’t a sympathy post at all as I know a lot of us here and TL have illnesses and disabilities we learn to cope with & I still worked until my foot injury full time.
I’m wanting to take the holistic approach and I know it’s going to cost me money to do it this way but I feel natural medicines are going to help me more.
** I am not giving medical advise or saying it will work this way for everyone so please seek a drs advise if you want to ever come off a medication. Suddenly stopping a medication can be detrimental to your life especially with pregablin and can cause withdrawals that are as bad as hero-in addicts symptoms **

I’m going to try and catch up from yesterday but if I’ve missed any comments you have sent me could you tag me in the reply 🥰🥰
Here’s to a new week and marigold Monday for Princess Fiona butthole 🤭
You sound like an amazingly strong woman and I wish’s you the best of everything going forward. I can’t give you any advice as we’re all different but there is natural remedies out there so research as much as you can 💐

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
Just popped over from T to catch up, gosh it goes fast here 🤣 you are making a lovely community over here and glad you are all still reading over the other side. You all seem so lovely and have got this frigging stinking Catpiss Crowded Butthole down to a tea.
@loyal&real sending much love to darling ❤️
I love you lot on t such a fab group! I’m glad I can comment on here yipeeee much love to you all ❤️

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I used to be on t but she did my head in and when her huns came for me ,I left it but they are a great bunch over there ,I still dipped in and out to read bits and when I spotted cc I came and had a nosey , she really does piss me off and makes me so angry for not safeguarding her daughter, anyone can save her pictures showing her school she is thick and the police thing really ???? They told her to do a video ..bull s they'd of said come off lock yr accounts to private ...I live nowhere near her but found the school easy

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Had to keep the kids off school today because we missed aimless riveting packed lunch content and I had no idea what to make. I just pray she has the first sip of the day with us so I can start my day!!!! Have a blessed day everyone ❤️
Aww bless you! Mine have got hammy sammys, jelly welly, watermelon, strawberries, crispy wispys and some cucumber 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

Attachments

• IMG_2011.jpeg
    IMG_2011.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 41

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hi, welcome back 🤣 I was a bit worried when u went awol.

Wow u have a lot of things to juggle bless you. People fear being honest as they think they are going to be accused of attention seeking or wanting sympathy.❤️ This is because of people like A! (Especially when u are an over thinker...guilty)

Sharing is caring so they say. (Her excluded!)🙄🤬

Never known someone who likes to be ill as much as her...even in my profession for 26+ years!

I'm unfortunately in the menopause club too... 🤪❤️
Sorry to of worried you babe but it also means a lot too ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly what you have said with others accusing you of being an attention seeker or sympathy and the newest one on TT being a clout chaser.
Personally I couldn’t think of anything worse than having a short lived TT career & even the money couldn’t persuade me either.
The app has made so many monsters who 🐂💩 about products, items etc especially butthole as she is not consistent with anything.
I’m also trained in skincare and makeup & when I see how she promotes such items but hasn’t a clue how to use them makes my blood boil. It takes weeks with skincare to show any improvement on the skin & her makeup skills are disastrous/non existent 🤣🤣

OMG I’ve just called my dog butthole for barking 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Just popped over from T to catch up, gosh it goes fast here 🤣 you are making a lovely community over here and glad you are all still reading over the other side. You all seem so lovely and have got this frigging stinking Catpiss Crowded Butthole down to a tea.
@loyal&real sending much love to darling ❤️
Use are all hysterical over there. Been reading tattle for two years and it has been so annoying not being able to comment. So happy we can all comment here. @Womblewoo use are all so lovely and supportive of each other as well. It’s really nice to see ❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to of worried you babe but it also means a lot too ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly what you have said with others accusing you of being an attention seeker or sympathy and the newest one on TT being a clout chaser.
Personally I couldn’t think of anything worse than having a short lived TT career & even the money couldn’t persuade me either.
The app has made so many monsters who 🐂💩 about products, items etc especially butthole as she is not consistent with anything.
I’m also trained in skincare and makeup & when I see how she promotes such items but hasn’t a clue how to use them makes my blood boil. It takes weeks with skincare to show any improvement on the skin & her makeup skills are disastrous/non existent 🤣🤣

OMG I’ve just called my dog butthole for barking 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
I totally agree with this there isn’t enough money or bribes in the world that would make me parade my children an life for views and lie to people to make a few quid. Private life is a happy life for me and I will always choose morals over money unlike her. Not everyone like us though 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.