Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well we don’t have a morning hammy sammy and narnieeeeeee video so I’m guessing H is still “poorly” never known someone too lazy to do a school run in my entire life.
Que the “H is on antibiotics the gp seen her”
I’d love to know how she gets appointments so fast, I can never get in for weeks!!
“I’ll promote how good of a doctor you are I’m TikTok famous and have an army of hunzzzzzz who will pounce on you if you refuse me an appointment”
😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot 🥰🥰🥰
I thought I’d lost my account as I couldn’t like or comment on here 🙈 I even checked my emails to see if I’d been naughty with what I’d written but couldn’t find anything. I ended up logging out and back in and everything seems fine.
Butthole couldn’t shut me up now & we have freedom of speech in this country & if she can’t handle the truth spoken about her then it’s tough 💩💩🤣🤣
Mind you does that thing know what the truth is 🤣🤣

I have been struggling the last day or so as I’ve made the decision to wean off pregablin as it’s such a dangerous drug & been on it since 2008. I was on 600mg a day but took myself down too 150mg day & now under medical supervision I’ve dropped from 150mg a day to 100mg. The nausea and slight shakes have been the worst so far but I’ve got through 4 days on my lower dose and I’m not giving up as I know I’ve come so far already. I suffer with fibro, CFS, ME, spina bifida S1 region & my other congenital issues, ASD, adhd & menopause 🙈 but I’ve never allowed it to control me. I am what you call a true Taurus with stubbornness & this isn’t a sympathy post at all as I know a lot of us here and TL have illnesses and disabilities we learn to cope with & I still worked until my foot injury full time.
I’m wanting to take the holistic approach and I know it’s going to cost me money to do it this way but I feel natural medicines are going to help me more.
** I am not giving medical advise or saying it will work this way for everyone so please seek a drs advise if you want to ever come off a medication. Suddenly stopping a medication can be detrimental to your life especially with pregablin and can cause withdrawals that are as bad as hero-in addicts symptoms **

I’m going to try and catch up from yesterday but if I’ve missed any comments you have sent me could you tag me in the reply 🥰🥰
Here’s to a new week and marigold Monday for Princess Fiona butthole 🤭
Good to see you back ❤️ you do have a lot to contend with and sounds like you are doing amazing coping with all that! ❤️ That is why A is so detested because she can't cope with a cold let alone anything like most are dealing with. I can completely sympathise with ME/CFS as I suffer with this following a tic bite 😭 it has completely changed my life but you have to deal with it the best you can don't you. Also menopause is not for the weak....can you imagine when her time comes?!!! Hopefully she will be shutdown by then!

Anyway have a good day all and let's hope the sun is shining where ever you ☺️
Good morning you lovely lot 🥰🥰🥰
I thought I’d lost my account as I couldn’t like or comment on here 🙈 I even checked my emails to see if I’d been naughty with what I’d written but couldn’t find anything. I ended up logging out and back in and everything seems fine.
Butthole couldn’t shut me up now & we have freedom of speech in this country & if she can’t handle the truth spoken about her then it’s tough 💩💩🤣🤣
Mind you does that thing know what the truth is 🤣🤣

I have been struggling the last day or so as I’ve made the decision to wean off pregablin as it’s such a dangerous drug & been on it since 2008. I was on 600mg a day but took myself down too 150mg day & now under medical supervision I’ve dropped from 150mg a day to 100mg. The nausea and slight shakes have been the worst so far but I’ve got through 4 days on my lower dose and I’m not giving up as I know I’ve come so far already. I suffer with fibro, CFS, ME, spina bifida S1 region & my other congenital issues, ASD, adhd & menopause 🙈 but I’ve never allowed it to control me. I am what you call a true Taurus with stubbornness & this isn’t a sympathy post at all as I know a lot of us here and TL have illnesses and disabilities we learn to cope with & I still worked until my foot injury full time.
I’m wanting to take the holistic approach and I know it’s going to cost me money to do it this way but I feel natural medicines are going to help me more.
** I am not giving medical advise or saying it will work this way for everyone so please seek a drs advise if you want to ever come off a medication. Suddenly stopping a medication can be detrimental to your life especially with pregablin and can cause withdrawals that are as bad as hero-in addicts symptoms **

I’m going to try and catch up from yesterday but if I’ve missed any comments you have sent me could you tag me in the reply 🥰🥰
Here’s to a new week and marigold Monday for Princess Fiona butthole 🤭

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I reckon she'll upload one her "make a snack with me" videos at lunchtime and tell us how she's been soooo busy with work this morning. Harper kept her up all night but she's gone into school anyway and greggy will pick her up later. She normally posts her hammy Sammy video around 9 so if harper did go into school it wouldn't suprise me if the teacher called her in for a "chat".

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Me too. My parents openly treated their kids differently. If we were doing well at school, in life we were the favourite. If we disappointed them, we were scum. I have no memory of my mum telling me she loved me or hugging me or spending time with me. I have 2 kids and have always told them they have half of my heart each. Aimee’s parenting style will have such an impact on Harper Twist, something she won’t process until she is older. It’s neglectful, plain and simple.
My mother and I use the term loosely used my siblings and myself were her accessories never told I love you or hugs etc.
It was always me me me how she felt how she looked etc we were all told how much of a disappointment we were weekly of not daily.
Her temper was vile she would kick off at anything so we walked on eggshells all the time.
I hardly remember any good times as the bad overshadows them, she would throw money at us as a replacement for a mothers love plus everyone thought all was well because we were well dressed etc
this is what H will remeber not the money presents etc but the times her mam threw things kicked off and many many other times.
If I’m being completely honest this is were my ptsd comes from and why I’ve been on meds for 30+ years for anxiety depression amongst other mental illnesses.
When she was diagnosed with cancer and she eventually passed aged 49 my siblings and I were happy to be free of her.
I tell my kids I love them daily and have done since birth they are in their 20s now with own families,I made the conscious decision never to be like her and thankfully am not ….so carry on skanky cos eventually your child will hate you for her childhood and why you didn’t put her first

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
For the love of god, please SOMEONE take Harper’s malnourishment seriously. I’ve just looked at insta - she looks so withdrawn and pale. Get the poor baby some vitamins 😔 also, can someone also please take Harper clothes shopping so she can pick out her own clothes and shoes, I know she might be tom boyish but she just looks unkempt and neglected at this point.
I cannot believe the school hasn’t said anything to her or reported her to authorities.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She is being very quiet today - probably trying to wake from her hungover pit and try to do the bare minimum of parenting her child.

Or could she have been given those “really nasty” links by that up her arse Rachel and realised they are actually her Mum, rrrrr Charlie and Vav lol 😂 xx

“Mummy they think everyone hates me!” - they do lol 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Ya know what really grinds my gears… how much she fing touches the food she’s dishing up.
Last night when she was putting the steak and chicken on the plate with tongs, she then proceeded to use her fingers to move bits out of the way!
Like why? What is it with her that makes her want to finger the food!
Anyway, that’s my morning rant over!
Hope everyone has a lovely day 😊

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Good morning everyone been a bi**h of a morning here washing machine has decided to die with clothes inside of the damn thing so had to sort that out😡.
No packed lunch video this morning how will her Huns cope without her ever so inspiring videos 🤣 anyways hope you all have a fantastic Monday filled with love and laughter 🤣🤣🤣 .

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Ya know what really grinds my gears… how much she fing touches the food she’s dishing up.
Last night when she was putting the steak and chicken on the plate with tongs, she then proceeded to use her fingers to move bits out of the way!
It’s vile especially when she touches her hair nose etc 🤢 it’s like she’s obsessed with touching everything and let’s face it no one knows we’re those manky paws have been 🤣.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning everyone been a bi**h of a morning here washing machine has decided to die with clothes inside of the damn thing so had to sort that out😡.
No packed lunch video this morning how will her Huns cope without her ever so inspiring videos 🤣 anyways hope you all have a fantastic Monday filled with love and laughter 🤣🤣🤣 .
Oh no that is so frustrating when it breaks with clothes inside!! Hope managed to sort it out! And the rest of your day goes smoothly 💕

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Think it because it the only meat and 2 veg she gets to touch these days 🙈🤭🤢😂

Come on, someone had to say it! 😂 sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.