Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I want to comment “ok Aimee” under mum of one sooo bad!!!
Do it! I’m saving my one and only go at it for something spectacular. May mention the con man uncle to really get her going.
Good morning everyone been a bi**h of a morning here washing machine has decided to die with clothes inside of the damn thing so had to sort that out😡.
No packed lunch video this morning how will her Huns cope without her ever so inspiring videos 🤣 anyways hope you all have a fantastic Monday filled with love and laughter 🤣🤣🤣 .
they can just re watch any of her previous ones as are the same each time. Shame she doesnt get a school dinner so she can have a decent cooked meal

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Ya know what really grinds my gears… how much she fing touches the food she’s dishing up.
Last night when she was putting the steak and chicken on the plate with tongs, she then proceeded to use her fingers to move bits out of the way!
Like why? What is it with her that makes her want to finger the food!
Anyway, that’s my morning rant over!
Hope everyone has a lovely day 😊
I think she’s obsessed with food. The face when she looks at food is not normal and like you say always touching the food. Her taste test makes me sick 🤢. Eating is her only content

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
You sound like an amazingly strong woman and I wish’s you the best of everything going forward. I can’t give you any advice as we’re all different but there is natural remedies out there so research as much as you can 💐
Thank you so much for your kind words 🥰🥰🥰
I have been researching natural remedies & won’t rush into just buying anything and will go to the local herbalist shop 💐💐
I also won’t be buying the crap amazing products from TT that all these said creators claim are working and the best ever 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Poor aims. Being told to shut her mouth

Attachments

• IMG_4398.png
    IMG_4398.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4400.jpeg
    IMG_4400.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4399.jpeg
    IMG_4399.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 149
Mar 8, 2024
Morning you lovely lot, and you lovely lot on the other site 💐
I’m working from home today, but guess what, I’m showered, dressed and looking as presentable as If I was out in public👍🏻😝Go on Aimee, get up get sorted and do some actual work 🤣

that will be the one for sure. School run blues😆
I'm WFH too but im not gonna lie...I look anything but presentable. Doing my calls in my pjs currently. Does that make like Aimee?! 😬🤪😬🤪
Promise i will bathe today! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to of worried you babe but it also means a lot too ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly what you have said with others accusing you of being an attention seeker or sympathy and the newest one on TT being a clout chaser.
Personally I couldn’t think of anything worse than having a short lived TT career & even the money couldn’t persuade me either.
The app has made so many monsters who 🐂💩 about products, items etc especially butthole as she is not consistent with anything.
I’m also trained in skincare and makeup & when I see how she promotes such items but hasn’t a clue how to use them makes my blood boil. It takes weeks with skincare to show any improvement on the skin & her makeup skills are disastrous/non existent 🤣🤣

OMG I’ve just called my dog butthole for barking 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
We have to look after each other 💕

Maybe you could actually give some real advice to us all about skin care as she talks bollocks!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Don’t forget “me eyes are in the back of me ed”.

Wonder what the snack will be. Could it be a hot chocolate piled high with whipped cream from that mouldy spout she never cleans, a plate of fluff with a packet of biscuits, or a large bite of 12 different donuts whilst covering her mouth, nodding her head and saying “uh huh, mmm, uh huh”.

Elle woods

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t forget “me eyes are in the back of me ed”.

Wonder what the snack will be. Could it be a hot chocolate piled high with whipped cream from that mouldy spout she never cleans, a plate of fluff with a packet of biscuits, or a large bite of 12 different donuts whilst covering her mouth, nodding her head and saying “uh huh, mmm, uh huh”.
She'll "have no appetite" so it'll just be weetabix on camera today.... soon as the camera turns off she'll be shovelling in lindt covered croissants with fluff like her life depends on it

Status
Not open for further replies.