Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She'll "have no appetite" so it'll just be weetabix on camera today.... soon as the camera turns off she'll be shovelling in lindt covered croissants with fluff like her
She’s definitely keeping her huns in suspense for the views. Unless she’s in Costa with rach and mum of one going over all the evidence on us 🙄 what’s the odds when she does appear she still not dressed
She’s got more pyjamas than I’ve got clothes!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I've really missed my hammy Sammy content this morning, how am I going to survive without first chew of the day, my life is in shambles because aimless hasn't posted her content 😭
I’m still sat in my PJ’s in my s tip of a house waiting for her first sip of the day to get my day started. I’m getting caffeine withdrawals 😩 how could she do this to me?!

Jokes, I’m currently on annual leave and deep cleaning the house while the kids are at school, Clubland TV on full blast, chicken curry in the slow cooker, been food shopping etc, ya know, what us normal people do day to day.

Mar 7, 2024
I think she’s obsessed with food. The face when she looks at food is not normal and like you say always touching the food. Her taste test makes me sick 🤢. Eating is her only content
Big Vav is the same, she touches her hair then food she's dishing up . The other day she was coughing into her hand then serving Max's meal ! Yuk 🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Looks like H is still off school, Sainsbury’s Uber order and a load of ice lollies for a sore throat (no need is there?)

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cns36ufog65o5vgc48e0.mp4
    17.5 MB
  • IMG_1845.png
    IMG_1845.png
    504.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1843.png
    IMG_1843.png
    417.4 KB · Views: 213

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
Afternoon you lovely bunch ❤️ the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day here today.
Imagine living by the coast on such a beautiful day with a child with a virus and not taking them out into the fresh air... All those different vitamins and shots lasted 5 minutes and none for H considering the GP said the poor child was 'run down' . A child should never be described as run down... it's crazy to think this woman is my age...
Anyways enjoy the day lovelies 🌄🌄🌄

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The toothless huns will be drier than the Sahara desert this morning without owd pissy flaps making them all moist with the first sip of the day 🤣
I remember reading one absolute pricks comment on Aimee's post the other week, it was after she had botched the beef up and got upset that everyone had commented, even her hun's lol, so she gave everyone radio silence the next day as a punishment and this idiot said to her 'Omg Aimee I've done an 8 hour shift today and not been able to do my job cos I've been worried sick not hearing from you! :oops: 😂 Another one said her baby hadn't had her morning nap cos she hadn't heard Aimee's voice! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I mean what the actual do!!! These lunatics walk amongst us and that's the most worrying thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Afternoon you lovely bunch ❤️ the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day here today.
Imagine living by the coast on such a beautiful day with a child with a virus and not taking them out into the fresh air... All those different vitamins and shots lasted 5 minutes and none for H considering the GP said the poor child was 'run down' . A child should never be described as run down... it's crazy to think this woman is my age...
Anyways enjoy the day lovelies 🌄🌄🌄
Does anyone else think they are sick soo often? I know kids get sick especially picking up things from kids in school etc but it seems like it’s all the time with them!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Still catching up on TL & just wanted to explain a few words I’ve used on posts as it can be misleading. I also love you all over there ❤️❤️❤️
When I’ve called butthole dangerous I meant in the fact that I worked my ass off for my degree & held a role within the NHS for over 18yrs and I wasn’t going to allow that b to take my job away from me or risk losing it.

I was also probably wrong in saying I was scared of her as I meant in the way I was scared that if I’d of spoke out earlier & I was the only one, it would of been twisted as I’m jealous of her & the vultures would of descended & it brushed under the carpet.
Once woeisme appeared & I saw everything they put on the page, I realised this person isn’t backing down and has truth in what they are saying. It gave me the courage to finally speak out about catpiss and how she has always been this way. I have lived in Birkdale since my mum left the hospital with me 40yrs ago 🙈& it has always been a place where everyone knew each other and their kids 🤣 (you couldn’t fart without someone knowing you )
I can’t provide receipts with me knowing her from school age as we didn’t have mobile phones as kids in the late 80’s/90’s or social media but I can & will swear on my children’s lives I am telling the truth
I’m not like butthole & would never swear on my child’s life if I wasn’t speaking the truth & I hope this doesn’t come across as rude or offensive to anyone as that is never my intention. I sometimes struggle on how to word things & I also understand this screenshot doesn’t mean much as proof but we are still connected as ‘friends on her social media & have been since the days of friends reunited before Facebook 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 212

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I remember reading one absolute pricks comment on Aimee's post the other week, it was after she had botched the beef up and got upset that everyone had commented, even her hun's lol, so she gave everyone radio silence the next day as a punishment and this idiot said to her 'Omg Aimee I've done an 8 hour shift today and not been able to do my job cos I've been worried sick not hearing from you! :oops: 😂 Another one said her baby hadn't had her morning nap cos she hadn't heard Aimee's voice! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I mean what the actual do!!! These lunatics walk amongst us and that's the most worrying thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I remember seeing that too. What a sad existence 😂 imagine being at work and constantly checking TikTok to see if shameless has posted 😂 I honestly cannot get my head around it.
And why doesn’t Aimee see how crazy and weird that is? If I was in her shoes and someone said that to me I’d get worried. It’s obsessive and deranged that people feel that way about her. They are the ones that act like a stalker. Not her trolls.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
“Oh I got her some ice lollies”
“Oh look fruit”
“Ohhhhhhh I still need to go Tesco”

Cause you NEVER get anything to make a meal with there’s nothing for harpers tea? Only yours! Cause we all know she won’t eat the fajitas cause it’s “spicyyyyy” and you don’t encourage her to eat the food you make she can decline up until dish up time like with the chicken, oh she didn’t want chicken I cooked? Probably cause she’ll kick off just like mummy does when she doesn’t get her own way.

Top parenting 👏🏻 you absolute clown of a woman with your filtered massive head. You potato 🥔

Mar 8, 2024
Could anyone please let me know roughly when in this thread the person that knows her started writing here? Sorry if it’s been said - I have been reading through the first couple of pages but been so busy and really want to see what everyone’s talking about 😂
There is 3... i think. @itsmejo @woeisme25 and I can't remember the other one...can anyone else pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.