Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched the sainsburys s show… is she on the kylie already??? Dropping things and getting muddled up. H still off who orders 3 boxes of lolly ices for a sore throat after the kid demolished sweets steak the lot yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ Cleaning nahhhhh don’t buy it more like she’s had a bit of 🍆 only time she tries to make a effort and the removal of the dressing gown screams iv had me leg over 🤮

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
There is 3... i think. @itsmejo @woeisme25 and I can't remember the other one...can anyone else pls?
Thank you! My toddler is napping and usually il use that time for my housework but I’m sat on the sofa with a coffee trying to catch up with all that’s been going on 😅 Glad there is more people speaking out. Funny how she has no problem throwing accusations round about others calling them abusive etc but when it’s anyone says anything about her it’s a problem!

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
Does anyone else think they are sick soo often? I know kids get sick especially picking up things from kids in school etc but it seems like it’s all the time with them!
Narcs love attention. My husband's ex wife behaves in the same way she does. My stepson had been at the doctor's more times in one year than my daughter had been in 14 years. Obsessed with attention one way or another. They will use their child as a way of gaining attention too. Dangerous women to deal with tbh.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I remember seeing that too. What a sad existence 😂 imagine being at work and constantly checking TikTok to see if shameless has posted 😂 I honestly cannot get my head around it.
And why doesn’t Aimee see how crazy and weird that is? If I was in her shoes and someone said that to me I’d get worried. It’s obsessive and deranged that people feel that way about her. They are the ones that act like a stalker. Not her trolls.
The thing is Aimee is that obsessed with people loving her and blowing kisses up her big fat hole that she doesn't see it as creepy or stalkerish, she sees it as adoration and she loves that! She has sacked off real life, genuine friends for people on the internet who are in love with the fake Aimee not the real life one her old friends knew, it's actually quite sad really but it's the life she's chosen and when TikTok goes tits up and it will eventually she will have nothing and no one, her daughter will look back one day resent her and it's her own fault! The lies that spill out of her mouth are insane and most of the time she forgets what she says and trips herself up, thank god we have Tattle and us lot here to remind her 😂 😂 I've said it before, if you watch Steph Vav, Becki Jones, Jo unfiltered, Aimee to name but a few, they've all given themselves completely to social media and none of them have any friends in the real world anymore. The one's who have kids either use them for clout, likes and money or they neglect them, they should be disgusted in themselves, they truly believe they're celebrities lol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Rant over! :ROFLMAO:

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you! My toddler is napping and usually il use that time for my housework but I’m sat on the sofa with a coffee trying to catch up with all that’s been going on 😅 Glad there is more people speaking out. Funny how she has no problem throwing accusations round about others calling them abusive etc but when it’s anyone says anything about her it’s a problem!
Exactly!

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Thanks all!
One thing I have to mention is how she drinks her ‘first sip of the day’ infuriates me 🤣🤣 Iv had coffee with many people in my life and never once seen anyone drink like that with the eye twitch as if she’s swallowing something sharp, I can’t even imagine being her family she seems like a total drain everything is theatrical with her, the fake laughs and whispering when she’s mid sentence, everything about her is just so dramatic and winds me up I can’t ever finish a video of hers 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.