Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
I remember reading one absolute pricks comment on Aimee's post the other week, it was after she had botched the beef up and got upset that everyone had commented, even her hun's lol, so she gave everyone radio silence the next day as a punishment and this idiot said to her 'Omg Aimee I've done an 8 hour shift today and not been able to do my job cos I've been worried sick not hearing from you! :oops: 😂 Another one said her baby hadn't had her morning nap cos she hadn't heard Aimee's voice! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I mean what the actual do!!! These lunatics walk amongst us and that's the most worrying thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That is actually quite scary 😟

NoSeYpArKeRs

Mar 9, 2024
Always makes me chuckle when her huns get in the comments giving her money saving tips or telling her about offers in the supermarkets.... Do they not realise she's a brand snob, nearly everything she buys is branded or from the 'finest' range 🙄. £6 on ice lollies and 2 grab bags of crisps when it's probably a similar price to buy a 6pk. Would love to know how much she spends a week on her many food shops.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Thanks all!
One thing I have to mention is how she drinks her ‘first sip of the day’ infuriates me 🤣🤣 Iv had coffee with many people in my life and never once seen anyone drink like that with the eye twitch as if she’s swallowing something sharp, I can’t even imagine being her family she seems like a total drain everything is theatrical with her, the fake laughs and whispering when she’s mid sentence, everything about her is just so dramatic and winds me up I can’t ever finish a video of hers 😅

To have her in your life would be a drain, absolutely. You can tell she defo is like a dementor from Harry Potter .. sucks the happiness and joy from everything.

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
To have her in your life would be a drain, absolutely. You can tell she defo is like a dementor from Harry Potter .. sucks the happiness and joy from everything.
Deffo! I imagine if anyone else has anything good happening she has to fake an illness or something to make it about herself, loves the attention and being babied by her parents

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Always makes me chuckle when her huns get in the comments giving her money saving tips or telling her about offers in the supermarkets.... Do they not realise she's a brand snob, nearly everything she buys is branded or from the 'finest' range 🙄. £6 on ice lollies and 2 grab bags of crisps when it's probably a similar price to buy a 6pk. Would love to know how much she spends a week on her many food shops.

I think she’s spends on average £1k a month on food, drink and takeaways. She does at least 3 shops a week, lots of ‘finest stuff’ as you say. She eats at least 3 takeaways a week. She buys plenty of booze, plenty of to go coffees, plenty of snacks etc too each week. The takeaways are always excessive so must average £40 a time. So it’s easily £250 a week I reckon, likely more. And they’ll be stuff we don’t see.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Does anyone else think they are sick soo often? I know kids get sick especially picking up things from kids in school etc but it seems like it’s all the time with them!
I personally don’t think they’re sick as often as we are made to believe. I think she’s likely too hungover to do the school run some mornings.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Deffo! I imagine if anyone else has anything good happening she has to fake an illness or something to make it about herself, loves the attention and being babied by her parents

Oh defo won’t like the attention being elsewhere and will have a need to divert on to herself, her dad’s wedding shown that. She comes across as someone never happy for anyone else’s successes or good news etc.

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I think besides everything she does my biggest peeve is not safeguarding her daughter, there is so much talk online now about how dangerous it is posting your kids for the world to see and giving them an online footprint before they are an adult to make that decision themselves, and while I don’t like the fact her daughter was brought into things because the child hasn’t done anything wrong, it highlights that she needs to see when you post your child online ANYONE has access to them and can do far worse unthinkable things with those images than a tiktok making a few digs and you wouldn’t even know so the safest option is to just keep them offline. I’m so passionate about kids safety online so sorry if I’m ranting 🤣

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I remember reading one absolute pricks comment on Aimee's post the other week, it was after she had botched the beef up and got upset that everyone had commented, even her hun's lol, so she gave everyone radio silence the next day as a punishment and this idiot said to her 'Omg Aimee I've done an 8 hour shift today and not been able to do my job cos I've been worried sick not hearing from you! :oops: 😂 Another one said her baby hadn't had her morning nap cos she hadn't heard Aimee's voice! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I mean what the actual do!!! These lunatics walk amongst us and that's the most worrying thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes I remember those comments 😂😂

Now these are the kind of people that she should be reporting to the police instead!! It’s really worrying behaviour.

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Oh defo won’t like the attention being elsewhere and will have a need to divert on to herself, her dad’s wedding shown that. She comes across as someone never happy for anyone else’s successes or good news etc.
Sorry if it’s been talked about loads but what happened at the wedding? I vaguely remember the videos of picking the dresses but didn’t watch her or read about her then

Status
Not open for further replies.