Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How long have you got 😜
IMG_4402.jpeg

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Use are all hysterical over there. Been reading tattle for two years and it has been so annoying not being able to comment. So happy we can all comment here. @Womblewoo use are all so lovely and supportive of each other as well. It’s really nice to see ❤️
Aww thank you so much darling, that’s so nice of you to say ❤️ We have made a lovely community over there these last few years and I’m sure you will all do the same here. I’m happy that there is a place for people to comment who can’t access T. It must have been so frustrating for you all. Little Miss Catpiss doesn’t realise how many people actually can’t stand her! She’s an absolute frigging dick!!!

NoSeYpArKeRs

Mar 9, 2024
I think she’s spends on average £1k a month on food, drink and takeaways. She does at least 3 shops a week, lots of ‘finest stuff’ as you say. She eats at least 3 takeaways a week. She buys plenty of booze, plenty of to go coffees, plenty of snacks etc too each week. The takeaways are always excessive so must average £40 a time. So it’s easily £250 a week I reckon, likely more. And they’ll be stuff we don’t see.
Like the Krispy Kreme donuts from her Tesco shop the other day.... Although I do wonder if they were special treats for the police when they went to see her to take her statement 🤣🤣🤣
Becki Jones has a takeaway tracker, would love a haul tracker for Aimless, but I doubt anyone has that much spare time to tot it all up. Literally it would be a full time job in itself!

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
She's alive! She's had a Sainsbury's delivered and done a "haul", more hot cross buns full of sugar for her to taste test with the huns. H has a "sore throat" (seemed fine in the Indian dishup) so imagine shes not in school which is why we have no hammy Sammy content
More hot cross buns, even though she still has some in the freezer, so she got a Sainsbury's delivery but still needs to go to Tesco, what!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’s spends on average £1k a month on food, drink and takeaways. She does at least 3 shops a week, lots of ‘finest stuff’ as you say. She eats at least 3 takeaways a week. She buys plenty of booze, plenty of to go coffees, plenty of snacks etc too each week. The takeaways are always excessive so must average £40 a time. So it’s easily £250 a week I reckon, likely more. And they’ll be stuff we don’t see.
I can’t believe how she thinks she’s so relatable. I’m not a parent but my partner and I spend about £60 a week on groceries and there’s been many weeks I’ve had to cut things out to be able to afford it. We both have good full time jobs. I just don’t get how she thinks her lifestyle is normal. And don’t start me on the chewing coffee. One repulsive stinking narc.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
More hot cross buns, even though she still has some in the freezer, so she got a Sainsbury's delivery but still needs to go to Tesco, what!!!
I’ve just checked and she didn’t need to go Sainsbury as you can still get Tesco whoosh delivered within 20 mins in Birkdale today.
It’s not a flex going to Sainsbury’s & yes I do like that store but without a nectar card it’s crazy expensive.
I will hold my hands up and say I have several items I have to have branded which are, toilet roll, lurpak, teabags, crisps & fairy washing pods. I never buy finest range especially with fruit and veg because stores own brands are just as good and cheaper too.
Butthole, F-OFF & then F-OFF some more because all you do is brag & rub it in peoples faces who are struggling right now.
I know nurses who work their ass off and are having to use food banks to survive & this lazy ugly Cnut just flaunts her filtered, sad, narcissistic life on social media 😡😡😡

Mar 7, 2024
She definitely couldn't be assed doing the school run again, h's lunchbox is ontop of the fridge! Never known a child to miss so much school
And again .. the same as big Vav ! She has a 'sniffle' and poor Max is allegedly 'coughing ' so he's not gone to nursery but will be flying to Belfast on Thursday , makes no sense ! Her and Aimless shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce !

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Her spending is off the scale. She would be a lot more relatable if she did a Aldi Lidl shop she buys absolute se all the time. The only single mum I know who has unlimited spends baby sitters on tap. I am separated from my baby dad however would never class myself as a single parent as we coparent and he has them of a weekend. So I can get my stuff done over weekend what I can’t do with my little one (severely disabled) I don’t get to go waltzing round town and events and breaks away I literally spend it cleaning and catching up on sleep as most days we do 20 hour days. I wouldn’t change it for the world she really thtinks she’s hard done by and has no idea. As jo said nurses are using food banks who do 5 12 hour shifts a week and she’s galavanting to marksys for fun it’s a fing joke tbh excuse my language she infuriates me

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I find it astounding that stood in your trackies, greasy hair scraped back, showing people what you got delivered from the shop, is considered a job! Nobody give a flying tit. And if they do they need sectioned along with you aimless!
It makes my blood boil when she says ‘its me job’ she hasn’t got a clue what a real job or hard work is 🤬🤬

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
WTAF is going on with today's outfit? 😳😳😳😳 baggy trackie bottoms pulled up to her ears, Simon Cowell stylee, a crop top which I'm my humble opinion you can only get away with if you have a stomach as flat as a washboard amd toned abs, and a bloody massive headband🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 making out she's been "CLEANING"?????? Come on Aimee, we all know you haven't got a clue how to clean, your house is minging love

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Still catching up on TL & just wanted to explain a few words I’ve used on posts as it can be misleading. I also love you all over there ❤️❤️❤️
When I’ve called butthole dangerous I meant in the fact that I worked my ass off for my degree & held a role within the NHS for over 18yrs and I wasn’t going to allow that b to take my job away from me or risk losing it.

I was also probably wrong in saying I was scared of her as I meant in the way I was scared that if I’d of spoke out earlier & I was the only one, it would of been twisted as I’m jealous of her & the vultures would of descended & it brushed under the carpet.
Once woeisme appeared & I saw everything they put on the page, I realised this person isn’t backing down and has truth in what they are saying. It gave me the courage to finally speak out about catpiss and how she has always been this way. I have lived in Birkdale since my mum left the hospital with me 40yrs ago 🙈& it has always been a place where everyone knew each other and their kids 🤣 (you couldn’t fart without someone knowing you )
I can’t provide receipts with me knowing her from school age as we didn’t have mobile phones as kids in the late 80’s/90’s or social media but I can & will swear on my children’s lives I am telling the truth
I’m not like butthole & would never swear on my child’s life if I wasn’t speaking the truth & I hope this doesn’t come across as rude or offensive to anyone as that is never my intention. I sometimes struggle on how to word things & I also understand this screenshot doesn’t mean much as proof but we are still connected as ‘friends on her social media & have been since the days of friends reunited before Facebook 🤣🤣
I believe you 100 per cent , thank you for sharing your tea xxxxx

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve just checked and she didn’t need to go Sainsbury as you can still get Tesco whoosh delivered within 20 mins in Birkdale today.
It’s not a flex going to Sainsbury’s & yes I do like that store but without a nectar card it’s crazy expensive.
I will hold my hands up and say I have several items I have to have branded which are, toilet roll, lurpak, teabags, crisps & fairy washing pods. I never buy finest range especially with fruit and veg because stores own brands are just as good and cheaper too.
Butthole, F-OFF & then F-OFF some more because all you do is brag & rub it in peoples faces who are struggling right now.
I know nurses who work their ass off and are having to use food banks to survive & this lazy ugly Cnut just flaunts her filtered, sad, narcissistic life on social media 😡😡😡
THIS!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏 She disgusts me, even more coz she thinks she's untouchable. I've hardly any hate comments on her videos so giving out a "crime number" had scared a lot of trolls off. Has anyone else noticed the lack of troll activity on her page since that video or just me

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She absolutely is a CU*T

Status
Not open for further replies.