Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthseeker

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_4381.jpeg

Mummy to one is aims surely. No one would comment this much
💯 it's Aimless. 😁
She's alive! She's had a Sainsbury's delivered and done a "haul", more hot cross buns full of sugar for her to taste test with the huns. H has a "sore throat" (seemed fine in the Indian dishup) so imagine shes not in school which is why we have no hammy Sammy content
Oh no !! No hammy Sammy
Thank fcuk 🤣🤣

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I think besides everything she does my biggest peeve is not safeguarding her daughter, there is so much talk online now about how dangerous it is posting your kids for the world to see and giving them an online footprint before they are an adult to make that decision themselves, and while I don’t like the fact her daughter was brought into things because the child hasn’t done anything wrong, it highlights that she needs to see when you post your child online ANYONE has access to them and can do far worse unthinkable things with those images than a tiktok making a few digs and you wouldn’t even know so the safest option is to just keep them offline. I’m so passionate about kids safety online so sorry if I’m ranting 🤣
Totally agree ,I live nowhere near her thank God and I found H school so easy from the badge on her sweatshirt that she never hides when posting a picture of her , i dropped the headmaster an email last year of her lack of safeguarding with a whole list of other things I put receipts on t ,but then someone shared them with her ,she thinks she's untouchable she's not ..

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Totally agree ,I live nowhere near her thank God and I found H school so easy from the badge on her sweatshirt that she never hides when posting a picture of her , i dropped the headmaster an email last year of her lack of safeguarding with a whole list of other things I put receipts on t ,but then someone shared them with her ,she thinks she's untouchable she's not ..
I just don’t get how she doesn’t see how dangerous it is and she thinks because she’s off tiktok she’s doing this amazing thing but then it clearly isn’t for H safety or she wouldn’t be on her Insta still! The worst part of it is her huns are so deranged I’d imagine one of them going to try stalk H at her school more so than any actual creeps 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Aww thank you so much darling, that’s so nice of you to say ❤️ We have made a lovely community over there these last few years and I’m sure you will all do the same here. I’m happy that there is a place for people to comment who can’t access T. It must have been so frustrating for you all. Little Miss Catpiss doesn’t realise how many people actually can’t stand her! She’s an absolute frigging dick!!!
I hope so too ❤️ pass my love on to the other lovely lot over on T too.
She doesn’t realise it at all. All gets put down to jealousy and trolls it’s embarrassing

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she’s spends on average £1k a month on food, drink and takeaways. She does at least 3 shops a week, lots of ‘finest stuff’ as you say. She eats at least 3 takeaways a week. She buys plenty of booze, plenty of to go coffees, plenty of snacks etc too each week. The takeaways are always excessive so must average £40 a time. So it’s easily £250 a week I reckon, likely more. And they’ll be stuff we don’t see.
More than that, she’s always in home bargains too buying the whole shelf of noodles and mugs

Mar 8, 2024
Her spending is off the scale. She would be a lot more relatable if she did a Aldi Lidl shop she buys absolute se all the time. The only single mum I know who has unlimited spends baby sitters on tap. I am separated from my baby dad however would never class myself as a single parent as we coparent and he has them of a weekend. So I can get my stuff done over weekend what I can’t do with my little one (severely disabled) I don’t get to go waltzing round town and events and breaks away I literally spend it cleaning and catching up on sleep as most days we do 20 hour days. I wouldn’t change it for the world she really thtinks she’s hard done by and has no idea. As jo said nurses are using food banks who do 5 12 hour shifts a week and she’s galavanting to marksys for fun it’s a fing joke tbh excuse my language she infuriates me
Totally agree and when her followers (always want to say deciples!) recommend Aldi or Lidl to her she never entertains it....more likely to blocks them for merely suggestions it 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just don’t get how she doesn’t see how dangerous it is and she thinks because she’s off tiktok she’s doing this amazing thing but then it clearly isn’t for H safety or she wouldn’t be on her Insta still! The worst part of it is her huns are so deranged I’d imagine one of them going to try stalk H at her school more so than any actual creeps 🤣
And no wonder the child thinks it’s normal to go online asking for friends. It’s all she ever sees her mother do. She’s such a poor example of a mother. I can’t stand her she’s vile and at the moment she’s so smug

Mar 8, 2024
How long have you got 😜
IMG_4402.jpeg
She thinks it's funny...she's absolutely deluded...she has had so much smoke blown up her arse by her enablers (incorrectly I may add) she has no idea of the reality..which is she is..ugly (inside and out), no fashion sense...controlling...narcissistic...controlling...useless...thick as s...con woman...crap mother creating a mini brat...attention seeking...drama loving...spoilt brat!! 🤬
And breathe... feel better now. 🤣

I know it all sounds horrible but all of us can't be wrong??
She and her brainless fans can feck off with the.."they just jealous" crap.

I have 2 healthy children.
One of my children owns her own business at 23!
I have a career and have an amazing and rewarding position.
I own my own property.
I have a few..but genuine friends.
A partner (debatable positive..depending how much he pisses me off haha)
Everything I have I have bought myself.
People genuinely see me as a caring, genuine person with a funny sense of humour (u may hv noticed lol)
Lots of furbabies who I love as my own kids and are treated as royalty...as they should. 🐈 🐕
I take pride in my home and keeping it clean and smelling nice.

Sounds like I am full of myself...I'm really not honestly. I'm my biggest critic and pretty hard on myself. 🤦‍♀️🥹
It just pisses me off being labelled as a troll or jealous.
So so far from the truth! 🙄
Sorry for essay! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
I think she’s spends on average £1k a month on food, drink and takeaways. She does at least 3 shops a week, lots of ‘finest stuff’ as you say. She eats at least 3 takeaways a week. She buys plenty of booze, plenty of to go coffees, plenty of snacks etc too each week. The takeaways are always excessive so must average £40 a time. So it’s easily £250 a week I reckon, likely more. And they’ll be stuff we don’t see.
So relatable.

Well, if you're a spoilt, indulgent, deluded, selfish, boring, friendless, hypochondrial numbnut.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sore throat but requested walkers crisps which would rip the throat off you if you actually had a sore throat. Does she ever listen to herself?

Edit to say people probs have said the above but I'm Irish and hung over and cannot read loads today 🤣

Also....she's worried about plastic bags but not the amount of tat she buys that ends up on landfill. Stop trying to be relatable ya eeeeeejit!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.