Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I think she’s spends on average £1k a month on food, drink and takeaways. She does at least 3 shops a week, lots of ‘finest stuff’ as you say. She eats at least 3 takeaways a week. She buys plenty of booze, plenty of to go coffees, plenty of snacks etc too each week. The takeaways are always excessive so must average £40 a time. So it’s easily £250 a week I reckon, likely more. And they’ll be stuff we don’t see.
Like what she buys in morrisons! shes So relatable NOT

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve had a virus for over a week, my throat is so sore, I’ve been living off soup because it’s agony eating. No way could I manage crisps, I’m struggling to swallow bread. (Actually now think I’ve got tonsillitis so drs trip incoming) if harpers throat is as sore as Aimee exaggerated there’s no chance she’d have eaten any of the food she’s had this weekend!

She’s only kept her off school, cos she’s probably got a raging hangover and she knows her drama will be the talk of Birkdale

Mar 8, 2024
I remember reading one absolute pricks comment on Aimee's post the other week, it was after she had botched the beef up and got upset that everyone had commented, even her hun's lol, so she gave everyone radio silence the next day as a punishment and this idiot said to her 'Omg Aimee I've done an 8 hour shift today and not been able to do my job cos I've been worried sick not hearing from you! :oops: 😂 Another one said her baby hadn't had her morning nap cos she hadn't heard Aimee's voice! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I mean what the actual do!!! These lunatics walk amongst us and that's the most worrying thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I really hope they are the paid followers because surely no one would really feel like that surely 😱

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She thinks it's funny...she's absolutely deluded...she has had so much smoke blown up her arse by her enablers (incorrectly I may add) she has no idea of the reality..which is she is..ugly (inside and out), no fashion sense...controlling...narcissistic...controlling...useless...thick as s...con woman...crap mother creating a mini brat...attention seeking...drama loving...spoilt brat!! 🤬
And breathe... feel better now. 🤣

I know it all sounds horrible but all of us can't be wrong??
She and her brainless fans can feck off with the.."they just jealous" crap.

I have 2 healthy children.
One of my children owns her own business at 23!
I have a career and have an amazing and rewarding position.
I own my own property.
I have a few..but genuine friends.
A partner (debatable positive..depending how much he pisses me off haha)
Everything I have I have bought myself.
People genuinely see me as a caring, genuine person with a funny sense of humour (u may hv noticed lol)
Lots of furbabies who I love as my own kids and are treated as royalty...as they should. 🐈 🐕
I take pride in my home and keeping it clean and smelling nice.

Sounds like I am full of myself...I'm really not honestly. I'm my biggest critic and pretty hard on myself. 🤦‍♀️🥹
It just pisses me off being labelled as a troll or jealous.
So so far from the truth! 🙄
Sorry for essay! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
There is no way I am jealous, I think they mean we are jealous of her success on TT, she has lots of followers but she doesn’t care about anyone. They are there for her to sell stuff to. I can’t think of anything worse than posting cringe videos of myself, looking like a bag lady and spending a fortune each week in supermarkets, yet unable to meal plan and cook so has to rely on take aways. She looks an absolute sight most of the time.
She really is a con woman, selfish, narcissistic drama Queen. I absolutely cannot stand her. She’s smug today, even though she looks revolting she’s showing off. I would not be seen dead looking like she does. I really hope someone wipes that smug look off her face 🤪

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Like the Krispy Kreme donuts from her Tesco shop the other day.... Although I do wonder if they were special treats for the police when they went to see her to take her statement 🤣🤣🤣
Becki Jones has a takeaway tracker, would love a haul tracker for Aimless, but I doubt anyone has that much spare time to tot it all up. Literally it would be a full time job in itself!

🤣🤣 I work night shifts and ain’t that busy so I’ll see if I can do it, just for one month to see the extent.

I can’t believe how she thinks she’s so relatable. I’m not a parent but my partner and I spend about £60 a week on groceries and there’s been many weeks I’ve had to cut things out to be able to afford it. We both have good full time jobs. I just don’t get how she thinks her lifestyle is normal. And don’t start me on the chewing coffee. One repulsive stinking narc.

She’s not remotely relatable is she. We are comfortable enough but we couldn’t spend like that, and we like to budget and make savings where possible etc, and we have a take out or meal out as treats. And I like to go to M & S as a one off for a nice tea for example. And I guess that’s what most normal people do. And who would want to spend all she does but also waste probably 50% of the stuff she does buy. She needs a reality check.

Mar 8, 2024
Ya know what really grinds my gears… how much she fing touches the food she’s dishing up.
Last night when she was putting the steak and chicken on the plate with tongs, she then proceeded to use her fingers to move bits out of the way!
Like why? What is it with her that makes her want to finger the food!
Anyway, that’s my morning rant over!
Hope everyone has a lovely day 😊
Urrrr this 🤢🤢 and her hands will stink, so basically the food her child or which other very unfortunate person has to eat it, are inhaling cat piss, fat fanny juice, an s, cos I bet she doesn't wash her horrible hands after the toilet 🤮🤮 no wonder the poor kids always ill 🤢
THIS!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏 She disgusts me, even more coz she thinks she's untouchable. I've hardly any hate comments on her videos so giving out a "crime number" had scared a lot of trolls off. Has anyone else noticed the lack of troll activity on her page since that video or just me
No I noticed aswell, some of her huns were talking amongst themselves saying how great it was not to see any "trolling" and that it must of worked 🤣🤣 but she's always deleted the truth telling "trolls" comments as soon as she sees them anyway, you have to be quick to be able to see, so no, cat piss, your just even more obsessed sat deleting "troll" comments more than ever u sad sad b go and wash ya fat fanny 🤮

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
RIGHT BRACE YOURSELF! Rant incoming

CAN SHE JUST PISS OFF WITH THE
“I don’t know I don’t know I don’t know” thing she keeps doing when she blatantly does know, she even finds herself funny saying it.
I DONT KNOW - we all know you don’t know much but stop trying to act like some sort of bimbo whose about to shout Hi Ken 👋 at any minute, take that towel of your head and do one. Thanks very much 😩

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Im sorry but 3 boxes of ice lollies? 😶 make a igloo with that lot 🤣 . Also 'ive been working and scrubbing' 🤣🤣🤣 work on getting off your fat behind and get a proper, real job like everyone else. And while your at it get 'scrubbing' that hair, can imagine it smelling of sweaty takeaways 🤢
I walked passed someone today with rank smelly hair that smelt like chips, and found myself thinking, bet Aimee's hair smells like that 🤮🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
There is no way I am jealous, I think they mean we are jealous of her success on TT, she has lots of followers but she doesn’t care about anyone. They are there for her to sell stuff to. I can’t think of anything worse than posting cringe videos of myself, looking like a bag lady and spending a fortune each week in supermarkets, yet unable to meal plan and cook so has to rely on take aways. She looks an absolute sight most of the time.
She really is a con woman, selfish, narcissistic drama Queen. I absolutely cannot stand her. She’s smug today, even though she looks revolting she’s showing off. I would not be seen dead looking like she does. I really hope someone wipes that smug look off her face 🤪
Is it success tho? Not in my eyes. It's all fake and she is not doing very well at it is she. TT changed from funny dances...funny videos..relatable 'normal" ppl. Now it's sell sell sell! She has been obv dropped by many companies and when I wasn't blocked cud see she wasn't getting the views etc on those posts. Most ppl are seeing the light now and realising....some slower than others...literally...x

Mar 8, 2024
Btw..I hope my long post did not offend anyone... (over thinking now 🤦‍♀️)
If it came accross that to be successful and happy u need everything I have listed, that is not the case.

Everyone's success...happiness and lives...scenarios are different.
It was more me angrily directing it at her really and the idiocy of her and her hounds...thinking we are just jealous.

Sorry if I offended anyone. x

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Aww thank you so much darling, that’s so nice of you to say ❤️ We have made a lovely community over there these last few years and I’m sure you will all do the same here. I’m happy that there is a place for people to comment who can’t access T. It must have been so frustrating for you all. Little Miss Catpiss doesn’t realise how many people actually can’t stand her! She’s an absolute frigging dick!!!
Exactly, she’s that loved and admired by all yet theres 2 sites where we can discuss her truths, as soon as I saw about this site on T i ran here faster than cat pissy pants does to get her bum wipes 😂 it’s so nice to speak to you all from over there and say hi, your all as lovely as you come across ❤️❤️ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.