Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Btw..I hope my long post did not offend anyone... (over thinking now šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø)
If it came accross that to be successful and happy u need everything I have listed, that is not the case.

Everyone's success...happiness and lives...scenarios are different.
It was more me angrily directing it at her really and the idiocy of her and her hounds...thinking we are just jealous.

Sorry if I offended anyone. x
I overthink everything, Iā€™m sure everyone will read it as you mean it my lovely, I certainly took no offense in your post xx

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve had a virus for over a week, my throat is so sore, Iā€™ve been living off soup because itā€™s agony eating. No way could I manage crisps, Iā€™m struggling to swallow bread. (Actually now think Iā€™ve got tonsillitis so drs trip incoming) if harpers throat is as sore as Aimee exaggerated thereā€™s no chance sheā€™d have eaten any of the food sheā€™s had this weekend!

Sheā€™s only kept her off school, cos sheā€™s probably got a raging hangover and she knows her drama will be the talk of Birkdale
I can recommend Difflam liquid or spray. Really good for sore throats if u haven't tried it already x

Subo

Mar 7, 2024
Someoneā€™s commented about here on tonightā€™s dud šŸ¤£ talking of dud Hs chicken looked as dry as a bone! That bloody woman is completely useless šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• IMG_7795.jpeg
    IMG_7795.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 305

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Btw..I hope my long post did not offend anyone... (over thinking now šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø)
If it came accross that to be successful and happy u need everything I have listed, that is not the case.

Everyone's success...happiness and lives...scenarios are different.
It was more me angrily directing it at her really and the idiocy of her and her hounds...thinking we are just jealous.

Sorry if I offended anyone. x
Donā€™t worry i totally understand what you were saying šŸ„°

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Iā€™m catching up on Charlie.

Is it just me or, sheā€™s took Ralph to the farm on her own? Aimee refused to go claiming harper was poorly šŸ™„ Wendy claims she canā€™t drive because her anxiety šŸ™„
But yet if it was Aimee taking harper by some miracle I know that would never happen Wendy would go with them both.
Wendy was at Aimeeā€™s last night spending quality time yet Charlie is left to do this stuff alone and nobody wants to spend time with her or Ralph.
Wendy is so bad for this. I believe now sheā€™s started documenting what she does, where she goes itā€™s become more than clear who the favourite child is and nippletweaker isnā€™t happy.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Iā€™ve had a virus for over a week, my throat is so sore, Iā€™ve been living off soup because itā€™s agony eating. No way could I manage crisps, Iā€™m struggling to swallow bread. (Actually now think Iā€™ve got tonsillitis so drs trip incoming) if harpers throat is as sore as Aimee exaggerated thereā€™s no chance sheā€™d have eaten any of the food sheā€™s had this weekend!

Sheā€™s only kept her off school, cos sheā€™s probably got a raging hangover and she knows her drama will be the talk of Birkdale
Hope your feeling better soon and yes definitely get booked in if your not getting any better as it sounds awful xx

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Urrrr this šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and her hands will stink, so basically the food her child or which other very unfortunate person has to eat it, are inhaling cat piss, fat fanny juice, an s, cos I bet she doesn't wash her horrible hands after the toilet šŸ¤®šŸ¤® no wonder the poor kids always ill šŸ¤¢

No I noticed aswell, some of her huns were talking amongst themselves saying how great it was not to see any "trolling" and that it must of worked šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but she's always deleted the truth telling "trolls" comments as soon as she sees them anyway, you have to be quick to be able to see, so no, cat piss, your just even more obsessed sat deleting "troll" comments more than ever u sad sad b go and wash ya fat fanny šŸ¤®
I thought this too. I also thought her engagement overall has been down. Unless the video is a drama, she doesn't have that many comments especially considering she has over 600k followers. I know alot were bought but still, doesn't she realise most people are only following her for the drama?

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Aimee Aimee Aimee little Miss "I don't know" . Now we ALL know that you don't know Jack s about anything, from basic parenting to safeguarding your child, to cleanliness whether that be in your house OR your personal hygiene Cat piss isn't all you look like you stink of tbh, you look sweaty and dirty 99.9% of the time and "First sip of the day" looks like it includes disgusting morning breath as well šŸ¤¢ you just look rank. You can spout all you want about not reading here or TL but we all know that you do absolutely NOTHING in the evening except sit on tiktok boozing, deleting comments and blocking people, readying TL and swiping on Tinder and stalking your exs. So ain't nobody "jealous" of your "lifestyle" or your "money". You lead a very sad lonely existence imo and your whole family is as twisted and as dysfunctional as the Gallaghers in Shameless so simmer down with the cocky attitude you absolute weapon. Put the Kylie down, put your phone down ,go and have a wash and start rebuilding your sshow of a life, coz I'd be fing mortified if people spoke about ME the way people are speaking about YOU

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is it success tho? Not in my eyes. It's all fake and she is not doing very well at it is she. TT changed from funny dances...funny videos..relatable 'normal" ppl. Now it's sell sell sell! She has been obv dropped by many companies and when I wasn't blocked cud see she wasn't getting the views etc on those posts. Most ppl are seeing the light now and realising....some slower than others...literally...x
No itā€™s not success but to her dreary followers it is. They canā€™t see it can they šŸ¤”

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Thank you. It's draining being in your own head isn't it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I would hate to upset someone tho. xx
It really is, I know that feeling all too well and me too, I always think after ā€œoooh did I make that make sense or did I say it properlyā€ but try not to worry as Iā€™m sure youā€™d never upset anyone intentionally as your so lovely and kind ā¤ļø xx

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I agree with everything youā€™ve said! Itā€™s bang out of order, I would be distancing myself from them completely if that was me, it is not fair at all. Charlie will drive to them even on days before she has work, they wonā€™t even take a step for her.

That would have been such a good family day out and you can see she was trying to have a good time for Ralphā€™s sake. But idk I just found it very sad and unfair
Charlie and Ralph live about 40 min drive away from Wendyā€™s.. Aimee 30 min drive. Wendy lives in mere brow which is slap in the middle of her two kids, one in one direction the other the other direction. Youā€™d think Wendy would make the effort to get used to the drive to Charlieā€™s just like she did to Aimeeā€™s and everywhere else she manages to go. But no, never will see her at charlottes house or helping out with Ralphā€™s school runs

Status
Not open for further replies.