Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Charlie and Ralph live about 40 min drive away from Wendy’s.. Aimee 30 min drive. Wendy lives in mere brow which is slap in the middle of her two kids, one in one direction the other the other direction. You’d think Wendy would make the effort to get used to the drive to Charlie’s just like she did to Aimee’s and everywhere else she manages to go. But no, never will see her at charlottes house or helping out with Ralph’s school runs
Coz Charlie's not an absolute friggin wet wipe sorry excuse of a mother who doesn't need her hand holding in every daily chore. Actually gets off her arse and works a 9-5, cooks proper food, takes her kid out, the lad seems to play out with friends as well. Charlie's the winner in this fed up family although having a mother like Wendy and a sister like Aimee she's only won at life having a Dad who's raised her right. Cat piss couldn't even make MICROWAVE POPCORN the other day without fing it up...WHO THE do BURNS MICROWAVE POPCORN?? Nobody but this stupid f

Mar 8, 2024
Oh Aimee Aimee Aimee little Miss "I don't know" . Now we ALL know that you don't know Jack s about anything, from basic parenting to safeguarding your child, to cleanliness whether that be in your house OR your personal hygiene Cat piss isn't all you look like you stink of tbh, you look sweaty and dirty 99.9% of the time and "First sip of the day" looks like it includes disgusting morning breath as well 🤢 you just look rank. You can spout all you want about not reading here or TL but we all know that you do absolutely NOTHING in the evening except sit on tiktok boozing, deleting comments and blocking people, readying TL and swiping on Tinder and stalking your exs. So ain't nobody "jealous" of your "lifestyle" or your "money". You lead a very sad lonely existence imo and your whole family is as twisted and as dysfunctional as the Gallaghers in Shameless so simmer down with the cocky attitude you absolute weapon. Put the Kylie down, put your phone down ,go and have a wash and start rebuilding your sshow of a life, coz I'd be fing mortified if people spoke about ME the way people are speaking about YOU
Wow....well said 👏 🫶

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Coz Charlie's not an absolute friggin wet wipe sorry excuse of a mother who doesn't need her hand holding in every daily chore. Actually gets off her arse and works a 9-5, cooks proper food, takes her kid out, the lad seems to play out with friends as well. Charlie's the winner in this fed up family although having a mother like Wendy and a sister like Aimee she's only won at life having a Dad who's raised her right. Cat piss couldn't even make MICROWAVE POPCORN the other day without fing it up...WHO THE do BURNS MICROWAVE POPCORN?? Nobody but this stupid f
Is she so incompetent at every single thing, all that private education wasted on this…….thing, can she actually do anything other than spreading her legs to any man that wants her or spending £100’s on take-aways, food shops, she is so repulsive in each and every way, no wonder she has no real friends or family members that actually guide her to be a better person, she’s just surrounded by enablers, imagine where she’ll be if TT does go on the decline….I dread to think what would happen to H then xx

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Is it just me that seriously gets the ick when ya hear the phrase Harpers chicken... its not birds eyes its harpers...... drives me potty...
This seriously annoys me as well Captain Birdseye probably follows her no doubt🤣 I remember when Harold always had beige food was around 18 months ago and she was being reported to social services for the lack of nutrition. Then harpers veg was created as well as the peppers and cucumbers with hummus. I don’t think Harper eats any of the veg dished up that’s all just for show. Cat piss wouldn’t give a s about wasting food the amount of full chick chicks she has sacrificed for a sandwich is horrific.

Also the comment about reading here is clearly Aimee she wants her doberhuns to class anyone on here commenting the same as tattle. Truth hurts and she hates not being able to control the narrative.

Last edited:
We all know that the leader of the Cult of Catpiss has been over here & has a good read, she will be absolutely raging that she can’t do anything about us, T & hippo, she can’t control the narrative on our sites & that’s one thing the skanky yo-yo knickers mamma likes to be in absolute control of everything & everyone.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I actually like Charlie. I know she loves herself but I can forgive that as she’s not as bad as some on there (step forward Sadie Queen .. my god haha) but she seems to be a good mum, keep a lovely home and is a nice person. And seems far more relatable.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She had her hair done for the wedding and all the curls fell out before the ceremony, she looked a mess 😂
That dress was hideous, flarey shoulders ready for take off and all them pastel colours like she had just got off the good ship lollipop as Shirley Temple. I think she was aiming for the innocent cutey look with that flarey monstrosity in the day and then thought she was all sass and badass with that orange thing for the evening! She gets it so wrong all the time lol 😂 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.