Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Lucy furr it’s you huns who act like kids in a playground thank you very much…

“Oh leave our queen alone”
“You can’t sit with us!”
“You can’t ask questions ner ner”
“ I’m telling Aimee over you”
“Oooo Aimee guess what, we tracked down the trolls on T”

Just a few examples for you 🤷‍♀️😂

Attachments

• IMG_2402.jpeg
    IMG_2402.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 180

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The person who outed us for being on here, watch all the hunzzz join now 😔 😂😂 staaaaaay away
I think the person who told her about here is a secret T or CC poster lol, they're pretending they're concerned for Aimee hence telling her about us but secretly they want her and her hun's to know about here and drive traffic to us. I said this the other day, if Aimee or her faithful followers had any common sense they wouldn't mention CC or TT, it just sends people over here who have never heard of either site for a nosey and once they start reading they think hmmmm actually Aimee is a lying knobhead 😂 😂 ;) ;)

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Thing is speaking your opinion is not trolling, having an opinion is not trolling, being honest and saying your truth is not trolling, but then the truth hurts and then it’s called trolling because you cannot take the criticism. If you took on board some of the comments you would be so much more relatable. If you actually tidied and cluttered and updated your home. Took your daughter out and safeguarded her you would be more likeable, and also thankful for the life you have, I use the word life liberally as in the no need to work or worry about money, and have grandparents on tap. As for having a life you actually don’t you have a pity full existence.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It actually amazes me that these people say that anyone who has an opinion on facts like her literal content are delusional. We aren't making up what she's saying and putting out there. It's them that can't see through her I'd worry about tbh. Also the comment about people wasting their times talking about her. You waste your time trying to get her attention or defending her and she couldn't care less. What's worse? I mean I'd rather have a conversation with people who will chat back and not a wall.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s quite sad that her followers can’t see all her lies, she is on TT for one reason only and that’s to get compliments and to earn commission from sales to aforementioned followers. She wastes money constantly on se from supermarkets and never has anything decent to cook with. If she was educating people how to save some cash and make healthier meals, that’s great. However she just goes out impulsively buying all sorts of se, then stuffs her face with donuts laden with god knows how many calories, doesn’t do any exercise and lives with cats that piss all over the house and walk all over the kitchen sides. She is literally disgusting.
Then the constant moaning and being ill, desperate for attention. If people can’t see it that’s their problem. She only cares about herself and how much se she can flog. She must have had some tips from her uncle on how to con money out of people because she’s still making appalling videos and selling enough to be able to go shopping daily and blowing it on more and more tat.

Mar 8, 2024
Is she so incompetent at every single thing, all that private education wasted on this…….thing, can she actually do anything other than spreading her legs to any man that wants her or spending £100’s on take-aways, food shops, she is so repulsive in each and every way, no wonder she has no real friends or family members that actually guide her to be a better person, she’s just surrounded by enablers, imagine where she’ll be if TT does go on the decline….I dread to think what would happen to H then xx
Precisely 👏 x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think the person who told her about here is a secret T or CC poster lol, they're pretending they're concerned for Aimee hence telling her about us but secretly they want her and her hun's to know about here and drive traffic to us. I said this the other day, if Aimee or her faithful followers had any common sense they wouldn't mention CC or TT, it just sends people over here who have never heard of either site for a nosey and once they start reading they think hmmmm actually Aimee is a lying knobhead 😂 😂 ;) ;)
Who looks like Kenneth Williams in a wig and drag makeup

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And aimless I'm not a troll. I'm just someone who doesn't like you, and instead of making fake accounts to comment on your tiktok about diabolical parenting skills and disgusting life/house/personality, I have met like minded people who are equally disgusted. How can we all think the same about you and be wrong? How can their be so many people think the exact same about you? It's not one person being a troll, it's a collective number of different people with the exact same views! Have a word with yourself! I can't wait for the day to see the end of tiktok and all this social influencer nonsense. The god like complex of these people because they are on social media we all have to like them and if we don't or have an opinion we are a troll. Pss off, have a wash, clean your house and look after your kid, you total scruff.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Precisely 👏 x
I saw her post recently about the person who told her H was posting videos of herself on YouTube. It’s no wonder when that’s all she sees her doing all day everyday. She thinks it’s normal.
She was so aggressive about it, she should never have been in a position to be able to do that. She even said I don’t check every day, well I hope she does now.

Mar 8, 2024
Please don’t think I’ve chickened out… today has been a little mental. My daughter is on board to help with the “ok Aimee”. There is sooo much I’d like to say about myself but I can’t incase someone here knows me. X
I understand. My mouth runs away with me..over sharing details.. you are obv more wise!
I don't think anyone here is not genuine tho x

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
No anxiety today then Aims? And your not mortified about having THOUSANDS of comments and a few hundred threads about your useless self? Get away with you. It keeps you awake at night and drives you crazy in the day too. You should be ashamed of yourself. It's embarrassing. Your tiktoks are the most repetitive thing I've ever had the misfortune to come across and no I don't go to your page to watch. Dont need to. The lovely folks of TL and here keep us updated on your stupidity. At least we can walk away to our wonderful families and sleep at night. Anyway how about you go apply for Married at first sight and give us all an even bigger laugh.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I’m not a troll either Aimee, infact I couldn’t stomach your videos enough to watch to the event to comment, and I don’t comment on there. But as mentioned before WE are not all wrong. We can see if for ourselves. WE are not jealous because there is nothing to be jealous of. We don’t need to con people, we work for our own money, we leave the conning to you your family and your uncle.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s quite sad that her followers can’t see all her lies, she is on TT for one reason only and that’s to get compliments and to earn commission from sales to aforementioned followers. She wastes money constantly on se from supermarkets and never has anything decent to cook with. If she was educating people how to save some cash and make healthier meals, that’s great. However she just goes out impulsively buying all sorts of se, then stuffs her face with donuts laden with god knows how many calories, doesn’t do any exercise and lives with cats that piss all over the house and walk all over the kitchen sides. She is literally disgusting.
Then the constant moaning and being ill, desperate for attention. If people can’t see it that’s their problem. She only cares about herself and how much se she can flog. She must have had some tips from her uncle on how to con money out of people because she’s still making appalling videos and selling enough to be able to go shopping daily and blowing it on more and more tat.
👏 x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m not a troll either Aimee, infact I couldn’t stomach your videos enough to watch to the event to comment, and I don’t comment on there. But as mentioned before WE are not all wrong. We can see if for ourselves. WE are not jealous because there is nothing to be jealous of. We don’t need to con people, we work for our own money, we leave the conning to you your family and your uncle
Is he still in prison btw? How much was it he conned out of those vulnerable elderly people?

Mar 7, 2024
We all know that the leader of the Cult of Catpiss has been over here & has a good read, she will be absolutely raging that she can’t do anything about us, T & hippo, she can’t control the narrative on our sites & that’s one thing the skanky yo-yo knickers mamma likes to be in absolute control of everything & everyone.
Good she can't do anything ! We can say what we like about who we like and Aimless and big beefy Vav can't do anything about it !

Status
Not open for further replies.