Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
“I’ve done so much work on myself in private” 🤭
Had the fishy rampant rabbit out again have we?
Let’s hope she’s not left it in her bed this time for her 9yr old to find🤢 she’s one dirty, smelly looking vulgar, dragged out of a hedge backwards, no wonder no one wants to speak to her in the playground, all this man hunting on tinder too is just desperate, she’s just such a poor excuse of a mother 😡 ‘do better cat pissy pants, we know your here……Hi’

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4421.jpeg

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
sorry ive just got to...

'its HomeBARGAINS not HomeBARGAIN . Shes a nightmare honestly! no wonder she's not got any friends' 🤣🤣

(thanks ron weasley 😄)
Was originally called home and bargain here before they renamed it home bargains not defending her in anyway either way she’s said it wrong lol but I think that’s were she may get it from

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I missed the hotel smash up can someone fill me in with this 😂
She went the Lakes with D2, posted vids of lovely walks, pub grub, hot tub posing in her primarni swimming cozzy with her tits hanging out etc, gushing how in love she was blah, blah, vom :sick: Anyway she came back and said she couldn't do a vlog of the hotel cos there has been an incident at the hotel and she was unable to speak about it. As usual feeding titbits to her tit head fans but not actually saying what! So not long after her and Mister D broke up and she was wistfully looking at her unfinished garden with her glass of red and her squinty eyes and things just went right downhill. Now I'm not certain on this but I think someone rang the hotel and told them she was bashing it all over tiktok and they confirmed there had been an incident but couldn't divulge what it was (think it was an ongoing enquiry) There's talk that Mister D of the tattoed, fuzzy face variety wanted to go out with his mates when they got home and she threw a wobbler and trashed the place 😂😂😂 The Tattle gang are more clued up on this of course, but you get the jist? Just to add I think the same thing happened with the Halloween tree, she threw a wobbler again cos he wanted to go out with his mates :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She went the Lakes with D2, posted vids of lovely walks, pub grub, hot tub posing in her primarni swimming cozzy with her tits hanging out etc, gushing how in love she was blah, blah, vom :sick: Anyway she came back and said she couldn't do a vlog of the hotel cos there has been an incident at the hotel and she was unable to speak about it. As usual feeding titbits to her tit head fans but not actually saying what! So not long after her and Mister D broke up and she was wistfully looking at her unfinished garden with her glass of red and her squinty eyes and things just went right downhill. Now I'm not certain on this but I think someone rang the hotel and told them she was bashing it all over tiktok and they confirmed there had been an incident but couldn't divulge what it was (think it was an ongoing enquiry) There's talk that Mister D of the tattoed, fuzzy face variety wanted to go out with his mates when they got home and she threw a wobbler and trashed the place 😂😂😂 The Tattle gang are more clued up on this of course, but you get the jist? Just to add I think the same thing happened with the Halloween tree, she threw a wobbler again cos he wanted to go out with his mates :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you it’s thread 70 on tl all receipts off hotel there lovely afternoon read that was while I’m off my feet 😂😂😂 she honestly is the gift that keeps giving isn’t she absolute nightmare x

Status
Not open for further replies.