Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Was originally called home and bargain here before they renamed it home bargains not defending her in anyway either way she’s said it wrong lol but I think that’s were she may get it from
There’s loads of older videos where she clearly call it home bargainS. She’s just doing it to be a t. She knows what she’s doing

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
If there is another 🍆 sniffing around and he hasn’t seen her in the flesh yet, he’s gonna have the shock of his life when he does! Filtered AF or not
IMG_2034.jpeg
IMG_2033.jpeg
She looks like that creepy horror doll Annabelle 😱😱

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she does it on purpose at this stage. Who gives their child a bap and some cold salad bits for dinner after being at school all day and having a cold lunch.
That tiger bread will go down her sore throat like butter..........not.
Gypsy Rose mother the 2nd!
So funny someone in her comments suggested she watch that programme about it 😂😂😂

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
Having had anxiety for the last few years, heightened by Covid I could never film and talk to my phone in public. I couldn't think of anything worse. I know it's different for different people but she's openly said it's public hence the panic attack in Sainsbury's. When people say they don't understand why she gets so much hate open your eyes!! It's all bloody lies... I hope her huns find these pages and wake up!!
I suffer with depression and anxiety and couldn’t take my phone in busy shops and do what she does! It’s all in her head! She’s a vile woman doesn’t care about anything but herself 😡

Mar 8, 2024
I went back to the begining of her threads on TL as I always read about her lives being pissed up and gobby! Omg talk about groundhog day (years!!) same (but different 😳) s going on a couple of years on ....and when I say different I mean some se but even more dire!! How she is looked up to is absolutely mind blowing 🫤😡
You can tell she has a date Friday as she's so happy and cocky! Saddest thing is that, that should be her daughter bringing her that level of happiness... not some 🍆
I know this has been said by many but how can someone you don't know bring you sooo much rage! Her and Steph are absolutely Vile specimens 😡😡
Now i am off to Tesco....anyone want a haul ....anyone??? 🫤😂
“I’ve done so much work on myself in private” 🤭
Had the fishy rampant rabbit out again have we?
They really need a 🤢 button for this 😂😂
“I’ve done so much work on myself in private” 🤭
Had the fishy rampant rabbit out again have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.