Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I haven't banged on about it, but I have obviously mentioned it a few times............every fcking day aimless. Every. Fcking. Day.

For someone who doesn't read here aimless you sure do quote alot from here and TL, mentioning you where palming your daughter off because it was mentioned here. Go wash your hair and stop clawing it your eyes before you get another cyst you rancid woman
Rubbing eye = lying in her case!

Mar 8, 2024
Here is the comment 🤣 Feel free to share anything I post, some of my best one liners come out over there 😏😆
😂😂
I saw your comment ( think it was you😊) about being more addicted to vapes than you were cigarettes! And nearly vaping in Sainsbury's 😂 it made me laugh as that's exactly the same for me and have vaped in a clothes shop before without even realising 😂😂 have to keep it out of reach if I'm shopping now 😳 x

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂
I saw your comment ( think it was you😊) about being more addicted to vapes than you were cigarettes! And nearly vaping in Sainsbury's 😂 it made me laugh as that's exactly the same for me and have vaped in a clothes shop before without even realising 😂😂 have to keep it out of reach if I'm shopping now 😳 x
It’s terrible. I’m lying in bed now vaping watching CBB. I have done it at work I don’t know how many times. I’d be sacked if caught. Completely done on auto pilot 🤦🏼‍Deffo time to quit 😆😆

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂
Snap! Have a sneaky puff in changing rooms for a boost. Don't come for me lol 🤪🤦‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Love Rrrrrr Charlie new video. At start saying she done an lidl food shop so she didn't post much yesterday, I knew she was desperate to say and who wants to see someone's food shop but stopped herself 🤣🤣🤣

I just watched I had to laugh when she said “my step mum” least she doesn’t go “meeeee dads wifeeeeee”

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
😂😂
I vape everywhere, just wear a scarf and hide it or hide behind a menu or whatever prop is close to hand. Only a little drag and the vapour just dissipates slowly with no trace.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Seen this and thought this would be good for princess piglet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_223732_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_223732_Facebook.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.