Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
A chicken bap, crisps a dip and a few vegetables thrown on a plate is not dinner it's a snack or a lunch even. My daughter would eat that if she had already had a massive lunch which we know Harper hasn't. It's not even funny how she makes out this is all normal and how many of her followers think it to! Sorry im dipping in and out, 12 hrs manic shifts and doing 4 in a row so this gal is exhausted.But guess what I still come home and prepare a dinner for the next day after 8 at night and I'll tidy up, clean and do washing and prepare stuff for the following day! I think she would drop if she did what normal people do every single day. She's a dick.

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
Forget to eat but constantly binge. s hair, no tits, fat minge.
Hate cheese. Love dick. Desperate for a blue tick.
Liar liar pants on fire. Boring content just is dire.
Dated and scruffy house. Oh my god I found a dead mouse.
Selfish, neglectful and s mum. Mound of wipes for my bum.
Coffee chewer. Dirty oower.
Fat hands, wonky lips. Keep filling loads of skips.
Character crap & Disney tat. Oh my god what a t.
Faithful huns proper thick. Police called, what a prick.
Personal hygiene gone amiss. What a stench of cat piss.
Pity party, breeze block sob. Leave me alone it’s my job.
Pop open Kylie and kick a tree. On tinder hunting dick number three.

Nice poem for our Aims 🤣🤣 summarising her page.
I can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And another thing did she not mouth like she did there about not having a new man when she had either d1 or d2 I can't remember but she definitely did like a stupid video where she was like I love funding out things about myself on the Internet. New t incoming, once he's love bombed enough for her to say he's her boyfriend. I'm sure everything I have said had been said but this place is so busy and I honestly don't have the time to scroll atm, so sorry if I am repeating! ❤️

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
😂😂
I saw your comment ( think it was you😊) about being more addicted to vapes than you were cigarettes! And nearly vaping in Sainsbury's 😂 it made me laugh as that's exactly the same for me and have vaped in a clothes shop before without even realising 😂😂 have to keep it out of reach if I'm shopping now 😳 x
Snap I’ve caped without relaxing in Morrisons now I leave it in the car when shopping 🤣🤣🤣

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Oaft. I get busy with work and family and I come back to about 100 pages on this thread 🤣. Can’t sleep tonight so I’ve been catching up on here and TL. My opinions on the last few days are she has most definitely been talking to someone. She’s been acting so happy and upbeat and saying life is really good for reasons she can’t discuss so that “trolls” think the police are getting somewhere with her fake crime and are deterred from commenting etc. the police aren’t getting anywhere with it there’s actual criminals running around they’re not going to worry about a couple of TikTok videos.
I am the proud outer of D2 so I’ll get my CIA hat on and keep on the look out for any slip ups 🤣 - she can’t hold her own water when she’s got a man. Nearly 40 and it makes her so proud when she’s got someone in her bed 🙈. “Mummy they think I’ve not got a boyfriend” cue hysterical laughing. Honestly 🙈. She’s something else 🤣.

Mar 8, 2024
Oaft. I get busy with work and family and I come back to about 100 pages on this thread 🤣. Can’t sleep tonight so I’ve been catching up on here and TL. My opinions on the last few days are she has most definitely been talking to someone. She’s been acting so happy and upbeat and saying life is really good for reasons she can’t discuss so that “trolls” think the police are getting somewhere with her fake crime and are deterred from commenting etc. the police aren’t getting anywhere with it there’s actual criminals running around they’re not going to worry about a couple of TikTok videos.
I am the proud outer of D2 so I’ll get my CIA hat on and keep on the look out for any slip ups 🤣 - she can’t hold her own water when she’s got a man. Nearly 40 and it makes her so proud when she’s got someone in her bed 🙈. “Mummy they think I’ve not got a boyfriend” cue hysterical laughing. Honestly 🙈. She’s something else 🤣.
Oh hello! How did you manage to even find D2?! 😂😂

Mar 14, 2024
Leeds
The police will do sweet F A. If any of you watched the tik Tok drama with Sasha fontain and Mrs barralcakes you'll know nothing gets done and they have names and addresses not anonymous profiles

Mar 8, 2024
Morning you lovely lot, thank the lord I'm on a weeks holiday from work, nothing much planned, jst a well deserved rest, and I do actually have a proper job, not one where I get paid for shovelling 50000 cals down my gob a day and taking you lot along to "get ready with me" anyways I was doing a bit creeping on cat pisses PUBLIC fb and she actually admits to being an every day drinker, I'll try and upload the evidence, if not, have a little scroll down her page 😊
**TRIGGER WARNING* you will have to see weird pictures of creepy cliff, who I've decided, is definitely one of the proclaimer brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.