Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Morning you lovely lot, thank the lord I'm on a weeks holiday from work, nothing much planned, jst a well deserved rest, and I do actually have a proper job, not one where I get paid for shovelling 50000 cals down my gob a day and taking you lot along to "get ready with me" anyways I was doing a bit creeping on cat pisses PUBLIC fb and she actually admits to being an every day drinker, I'll try and upload the evidence, if not, have a little scroll down her page šŸ˜Š
**TRIGGER WARNING* you will have to see weird pictures of creepy cliff, who I've decided, is definitely one of the proclaimer brothers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320_082753_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_082753_Facebook.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_20240320_082747_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_082747_Facebook.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 234
Mar 8, 2024
I vape everywhere, just wear a scarf and hide it or hide behind a menu or whatever prop is close to hand. Only a little drag and the vapour just dissipates slowly with no trace.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm exactly the same, little puff here and there, round the shops, dispose of it down the front of coat šŸ¤£ never been caught yet šŸ¤£

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well that was riveting content this morning. "I feel like people are going to laugh at me"........trust me petal, we laugh at you every day.

The fake hand dry with the towel, aimee we know you don't wash your hands everytime you lift the baaaaabieeeezzzzz down from the worktop which you obviously let them do or they wouldn't still be doing it.

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Well that was riveting content this morning. "I feel like people are going to laugh at me"........trust me petal, we laugh at you every day.

The fake hand dry with the towel, aimee we know you don't wash your hands everytime you lift the baaaaabieeeezzzzz down from the worktop which you obviously let them do or they wouldn't still be doing it.
I was literally about to say this - strategically presses record before giving her hands a ā€œdryā€. Everythingā€™s a lie, even that caption.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Iā€™m doing last sip of the day lol been up the hospital all night with abdominal pains been scanned etc and I have kidney stones anyways they should pass naturally so in painkillers etc am off to bed am shattered.
Hope all you lovely lot have an amazing day ā¤ļøand remember no matter what sh*t comes your way be glad your not aimless šŸ¤£

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Iā€™m doing last sip of the day lol been up the hospital all night with abdominal pains been scanned etc and I have kidney stones anyways they should pass naturally so in painkillers etc am off to bed am shattered.
Hope all you lovely lot have an amazing day ā¤ļøand remember no matter what sh*t comes your way be glad your not aimless šŸ¤£
Kidney stones are no joke are they! Iā€™ve suffered with my kidneys ever since having my son 15 years ago. I hope you feel better soon šŸ„° plenty of rest and fluids xx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm exactly the same, little puff here and there, round the shops, dispose of it down the front of coat šŸ¤£ never been caught yet šŸ¤£
I have to admit, Iā€™ve done the same šŸ¤£ itā€™s just like a natural reflex now isnā€™t it. I may or may not sneak into the ladies toilets at work for a cheeky puff šŸ¤­

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sending hugs lovely hope your feeling better soon loads of fluids xx

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no...ouch! Rest up..hope they pass soon. ā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
Feel better soon hun x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies here and TL šŸ’– first chew of the day 3 mins of chatting complete waffle šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Scruffy as ever we will never see this chilli itā€™s just a question so her huns can flood the comments šŸ™„ iv never wanted to see someone get there karma as much as I have aimee and I donā€™t even know her in real life. Harper the horror mummy can I have a drink please if she didnā€™t have the harper twist role to a t she has now ā€œplease mummy can I have some moreā€ I think thatā€™s weird too 9-10 years old saying mummy but she calls shirl mummy so says it all just seems babyish to me. Anyway wonder what s show we see m through out the dayā€¦.

Status
Not open for further replies.