Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Doesn’t Anne Frank look just like her and H
IMG_4423.jpeg

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
So we all know Butthole reads here & TL so answer me this.
Why didn’t you wash the strawberries before cutting them up to give H. I await your 🐂💩 reply that you did but you CLEARLY DIDNT as no sign of water in, near or around them unless you dried the tub and strawberries bone dry 🤔

I even wash them before I give them my pet & do you not know it STATES on the tub to wash them. You really are pathetically thick & uneducated aren’t you 😵‍💫😵‍💫

FYI catpiss ⬇️
Sometimes, raw fruits and vegetables contain harmful germs that can make you and your family sick, such as Salmonella, E.coli, and Listeria

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thanks it’s my claim to fame. Waiting on my blue tik, I’m 2nd in the line behind aimless who’s been begging them since day dot. 🤣
She must be so F’d off Vav has one, she say well it’s fine I’ve got more followers and Vav will say well I’ve got a blue tick so it doesn’t matter I have less followers

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Btw I am so so sorry if you’re nearing 40 and wear a tracksuit and you’re offended by this comment but I genuinely think this love of tracksuits is part of her Peter Pan Syndrome. My 9 year old has only just started wearing them around the house and has a few wee shorts ones stocked away for summer. But at her age?
Ps - I really need her to cut her hair it’s looking more offensive than ever these days.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Btw I am so so sorry if you’re nearing 40 and wear a tracksuit and you’re offended by this comment but I genuinely think this love of tracksuits is part of her Peter Pan Syndrome. My 9 year old has only just started wearing them around the house and has a few wee shorts ones stocked away for summer. But at her age?
Ps - I really need her to cut her hair it’s looking more offensive than ever these days.
She looks absolutely ridiculous

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure but a good idea tbh because she will get so many professional people into a lot of trouble for her lies. Why would a nurse risk her career for catpiss. Her surgery is called The grange 🤭
Exactly! It’s just unethical! I don’t know if anyone did it at the time but she should be pulled up on these things. Clearly the school staff room are talking about her and fed up with her. Now let’s get in touch with the doctors. Also will ask how she managed to get appointments and antibiotics (despite c diff) more often than anyone else in this country!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wtf have I just watched another minging minty bra slimming filter on and parading like she’s Kim k of birkdale the washed up old scruffy cnut. Iv just read the comments there’s a young girl asking if she thinks she looks huge wearing oversized stuff this girl must only be school age. It’s only a matter of time before people start saying stuff to h she maybe in primary school now but year 6 is we’re they start getting the feels and high school just gets worse as we all know. No way would I put my kids in a position to be targeted over something I’d done just no she makes me sick and I honestly don’t know how any man even looks at the scruff she screams dirty to me everything about her.

Attachments

• D16C04AF-EA0B-43D3-BD29-D17BA47F51CF.png
    D16C04AF-EA0B-43D3-BD29-D17BA47F51CF.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 153
Mar 8, 2024
I zoomed in on her insta pic at the boating pond and saw a guy in her sunglasses reflection and put it on the sun post on Facebook that went out that day about her 🤣
Ohhh! I thought you meant you were the person on tiktok who posted D2 FB pic and name! Kat someone, her name was 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I have to admit, I’ve done the same 🤣 it’s just like a natural reflex now isn’t it. I may or may not sneak into the ladies toilets at work for a cheeky puff 🤭
I’ve done that before. And there’s a little break room hardly anyone uses which I’ve vaped in before. One time though, seconds after I blew out the smoke, someone came in! They must have seen it but never said anything 😂 I also just vape in pubs and bars. Never been told to stop 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.