Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Iā€™ll just leave this hereā€¦ā€¦..

That mummy of one needs to wind her fing neck in. Ā£78 is a lot of money for a tacky unbranded tracksuit.

Attachments

• 3112597D-BBAC-4321-A9C1-AB580A4E56DE.jpeg
    3112597D-BBAC-4321-A9C1-AB580A4E56DE.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 217

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry And Then, I have just popped on and didnā€™t realise you Tattler ladies got there first šŸ„°

Why do the Huns not realise that not everyone has the same budget. Some people are choosing heating over eating, some people are struggling to make ends meet.

Imagine jumping on someone because they state it is out of their budget.
News flash huns, not everyone has a rich dad.

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Know what I find incredibly selfish as well. Harperā€™s at an age where a lot of her peers will be on TikTok etc (they shouldnā€™t be they will be). Imagine the amount of stick sheā€™ll get now or in the very near future because all of her classmates have seen her mum prancing about in her old minging bra that she keeps on constantly because itā€™s VS. I couldnā€™t do that to my child. Itā€™s the same with her bliddy bestie when she was doing all those god awful outfit videos. Iā€™m certainly no prude but social media donā€™t need to see your underwear when youā€™re a 38/39 whatever year old single mum who earns money dishing up overdone potato slices from marks and Spencerā€™s. Rant over šŸ¤£

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Know what I find incredibly selfish as well. Harperā€™s at an age where a lot of her peers will be on TikTok etc (they shouldnā€™t be they will be). Imagine the amount of stick sheā€™ll get now or in the very near future because all of her classmates have seen her mum prancing about in her old minging bra that she keeps on constantly because itā€™s VS. I couldnā€™t do that to my child. Itā€™s the same with her bliddy bestie when she was doing all those god awful outfit videos. Iā€™m certainly no prude but social media donā€™t need to see your underwear when youā€™re a 38/39 whatever year old single mum who earns money dishing up overdone potato slices from marks and Spencerā€™s. Rant over šŸ¤£
Would like to add however single mum doesnā€™t mean anything I wasnā€™t using that as an insult, I was a single mum too at one point - I just added it in as thatā€™s her way of luring in people. Single, married, one of 100 wives.. doesnā€™t matter. You just shouldnā€™t do it šŸ¤£

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Ā£78 is a lot of money for some people I look through Aimeeā€™s pictures she used to dress h in a Dee mayoral etc must of been the days she worked in the boutique what happened to that. Now sheā€™s thrown in any old tat and no matter what she has the poor kid looks Iā€™ll and scruffy. I do pay out for my kids clothes thatā€™s my personal choice but Iā€™d rather spend money on them being immaculate than se thatā€™s gonna ruin there teeth and smother them in teddyā€™s they donā€™t want or need

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no, donā€™t think I ever saw that one! I just meant I got her to admit she wasnā€™t bloody happy being single sheā€™d moved on within two minutes of her last love of her life leaving her šŸ¤£
Oh really! It was so good. Aimless had not done a face reveal of D2 yet and some lady posted a full on head to toe photo of him on TikTok with his name and everything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Aimee went in the comments saying wtf you doing?! She was fuming that her reveal had been taken away šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.