Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She 💯 used to have a cleaner. She turned up one day when aimee was on a live. I'm pretty sure she's the lady aimless used to "cat-sit".
I can still see the hair removal video too. Why bother having rules when they let people break them? Makes people like aimee feel even more entitled.
I reckon when daddy went round last weekend (after not being there for some time!) He told her the place was rank and she's no chance of moving if she doesn't pull her claws out and clean the place. She doesn't even have a back door mat for the cats... they come in straight onto her carper from the muddy garden. Gross.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
1000004742.jpg

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hello . I'm staying off tik tok as that got me nowhere just banned and that was the end. I'm hoping to bring alot more to the table on these forums when I can and when I have enough built up which I'm currently working on . I'm reading here at the same time . 👍
I take it you still haven’t heard from the police? Do you know half of Merseyside are hunting for you? Ha ha.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
2 words, GLUTTONOUS and DISGUSTING. £100 spent on absolute se, and don't get me started on the cleaning products. I'm a clean houseproud home maker BUT THERES NO WAY I go thru as many cleaning products
as THIS dirty cow goes through. She does it to "insinuate" she cleans but we all see the lack of pride she takes in her home. I'd rather DIE than show a piss stained rug on my Instagram for all my friends and followers to see so there it proves that she's got no shame and defo NO pride. AND WHEN THE do DOES SHE DO THIS CLEANING??? She doesn't do it in the friggin DAYTIME coz she's too busy pissing about shopping and arguingin the comments on tiktok and at night she's too busy getting pissed up swiping left on Tinder abd stalking D1/D2 and searching for the poor f that will be known as D3.STOP LYING AIMEE, LIKE do YOU "CLEAN" YOU DIRTY b

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What's this taste test BS? Imagine buying anything new, setting up your camera and filming yourself eating it and talking to yourself? Am I missing something. You are just a greedy c u next Tuesday aimless, no one wants to see your big washing machine gob stuffed with s

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
£91.60 on pure crap 💩 moneys worth? Hardly! The cleaning stuff will just be chucked in a cupboard never to be seen again, she spent £16/17 just on those scent boosters because they are usually £8 ish each! She posts endless videos a day and I’ve never ever once heard her washing machine 😂 I know she may have a utility room but still! Never once heard it in the background and we all know how crazy them washing machines get on that never ending last minute!

Also why does she always insists on every single occasion to boost her own ego have to purchase utter crap for H and R we get it you have money to waste, woooo go you!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hello . I'm staying off tik tok as that got me nowhere just banned and that was the end. I'm hoping to bring alot more to the table on these forums when I can and when I have enough built up which I'm currently working on . I'm reading here at the same time . 👍
Hi WOE🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐 Good to see you back 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thank you for putting the wind up this self obsessed freakshow and I for one, hope to read more from you on here when the time is right for you to share. If Aimee chooses to read here then that's on HER. She says she doesn't but you can bet your bottom dollar she does. She has naff all else to do in between Tesco and Home BargainS.Same with those brain dead arse lickers who follow her and answer questions on her behalf in the comments PMSL😂🤣🤣 They're the unhinged ones thinking they know all about her and think she's their mate Jesus🙈🙈 2nd and 3rd hand embarrassment is real. Anyway, good to hear youre not on death row 🙈and look forward to more 👍

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Everything in that haul and any other haul is the best and all branded. I think she only buys branded things in the hope that the big brand companies will get her to do an ad and she knows fine well that they are the ones who will pay her more for an ad. Everything is calculated with her. I seriously think these huns who can’t see it are lonely and desperate just like her and that’s why they climb up her arse in the hope that she will be their friend.
Well she looks scruffy in those oversized jogging suits. The house is dated and doesn’t look clean so it’s doubtful she’s going to get any deals. She doesn’t even clean herself very well looking at the state of her.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Who ever runs out of EVERY cleaning product at once??

Answer - No one!

The last time she showed hand soap in her hauls was before Christmas. They were the Christmas special edition Imperial Leather ones.

3 months shows she doesn’t wash those dirty, disgusting, germ ridden hands of hers.

No wonder covid swept the world, too many skanks like her and her huns about!

Mar 7, 2024
I got arrested this morning 😭😭😭 I'm currently locked up in a jail cell . Very serious what I have done , I have offended cat piss and im being banged up for 25 years without chance of parole . I really shouldn't have taken public pictures from potato heads very public profile and used them in very hard hitting home truths as this upset fat muff greatly . I only hope I can be given access to view Aimee's tik toks whilst inside as I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't witness her fabulous 🥔 head first chew of the day every morning .
We promise to visit and campaign for your freedom 🚔 keep strong 💪

Mar 8, 2024
I take it you still haven’t heard from the police? Do you know half of Merseyside are hunting for you? Ha ha.
🤣🤣🤣 Im waiting patiently for a knock on my door any day now !!! I hear they are progressing nicely indeed . Any day now for my arrest 😜
On a serious note she's so full of s !!! Blah blah blah vomit spews from her wonky mouth and sticks to her hairy conk while she shouts do you know warrrraaa meaaaaaannnnnnn it's very serious what these trolls are doing

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
2 words, GLUTTONOUS and DISGUSTING. £100 spent on absolute se, and don't get me started on the cleaning products. I'm a clean houseproud home maker BUT THERES NO WAY I go thru as many cleaning products
as THIS dirty cow goes through. She does it to "insinuate" she cleans but we all see the lack of pride she takes in her home. I'd rather DIE than show a piss stained rug on my Instagram for all my friends and followers to see so there it proves that she's got no shame and defo NO pride. AND WHEN THE do DOES SHE DO THIS CLEANING??? She doesn't do it in the friggin DAYTIME coz she's too busy pissing about shopping and arguingin the comments on tiktok and at night she's too busy getting pissed up swiping left on Tinder abd stalking D1/D2 and searching for the poor f that will be known as D3.STOP LYING AIMEE, LIKE do YOU "CLEAN" YOU DIRTY b
She has had at least 3-4 skips in the last 2 years. How in the hell can you accumulate so much s that you need that many skips! Remember seeing Harpers toddler toys and a trampoline still in garden. She clearly doesn’t clean much cos she has so much se in her house it would be impossible to clean around it. I do think she is cleaning now though because D3 is on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.