Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 Im waiting patiently for a knock on my door any day now !!! I hear they are progressing nicely indeed . Any day now for my arrest 😜
On a serious note she's so full of s !!! Blah blah blah vomit spews from her wonky mouth and sticks to her hairy conk while she shouts do you know warrrraaa meaaaaaannnnnnn it's very serious what these trolls are doing
Can you get any info on her house from D2 would love to know how much of a sehole the place actually is?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just catching up on part 2 on an another account & funny how she says I’m drinking my greens everyday which has been mentioned here & TL that she hasn’t been seen drinking it. I call BULLSHIT on that oh and drink more water so had to buy that huge Stanley cup when you have an air up bottle you got for free, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE CATPISS
It will be lash serum update later on

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 Im waiting patiently for a knock on my door any day now !!! I hear they are progressing nicely indeed . Any day now for my arrest 😜
On a serious note she's so full of s !!! Blah blah blah vomit spews from her wonky mouth and sticks to her hairy conk while she shouts do you know warrrraaa meaaaaaannnnnnn it's very serious what these trolls are doing

I promise to visit and bring you endless snacks and some spiceyyyyy rice and a photo of Aimee for you cell wall ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
She 💯 used to have a cleaner. She turned up one day when aimee was on a live. I'm pretty sure she's the lady aimless used to "cat-sit".
I can still see the hair removal video too. Why bother having rules when they let people break them? Makes people like aimee feel even more entitled.
I reckon when daddy went round last weekend (after not being there for some time!) He told her the place was rank and she's no chance of moving if she doesn't pull her claws out and clean the place. She doesn't even have a back door mat for the cats... they come in straight onto her carper from the muddy garden. Gross.
Didn't Gregg the wallet once give H some cash to pass to aimless whilst she was on a live, to pay the cleaner? It was a long time ago

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
200.gif

Have just realised who she reminds me of when she does that stupid hissing laugh closing her eyes holding up those Easter baskets spouting the usual I just couldn’t resist MUTTLEY 🤣

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I want to see how far she goes with this police bullshit . How far she is willing to lie about it . She can't keep it up forever. She's such a disgusting lazy human ! I sincerely hope she gets stood up tomorrow night 😂 god help the new fella ! He will be the love of her life by next week and painting harpers room over Easter because he's such a good guy supports her and always shows up ...
Omg can you post them??! Pleeeeaaassseeee!
I will in due course ! Along with a few other bits . I'm not gone or going anywhere people . Aimee is nice and relaxed now but I'll be back to knock her potato head right off her double chinned body 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.